Back to Dog Emotion and Cognition

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Dog Emotion and Cognition by Duke University

Dog Emotion and Cognition will introduce you to the exciting new study of dog psychology, what the latest discoveries tell us about how dogs think and feel about us, and how we can use this new knowledge to further strengthen our relationship with our best friends....

DE
Dec 13, 2020

I learned valuable information about dogs. I can better understand the thought processes of my own dogs. I really like that the lecture slides were provided after the lectures, so I could review them.

LT
Aug 3, 2019

Great course with a lot of new information, not just about dogs but even domestication of other species, including humans. The predictability of aggression in humans would be an interesting next topic

551 - 575 of 1,198 Reviews for Dog Emotion and Cognition

By Susan H

Feb 21, 2016

very enjoyable, I learned a lot - will continue with the Dognition profile as well!

By leanne C

Oct 20, 2015

Right from the start a brilliant course, engaging, intelligent & thought provoking!

By Sara L

Aug 31, 2020

the instructor speaks has a great way of speaking and teaching, enjoyed this class

By Victoria F

May 14, 2020

This was so interesting. I hope to now maybe understand my dog more cognitively.

By Alexandra F

Nov 10, 2015

it was a great fun to listen to the course and practice the exercises with my dog!

By TJ L

Oct 31, 2015

This course was AWESOME! Really enjoyed the professors lectures, learned so much!

By Pamela F

Aug 19, 2015

Enjoyed this course very much. I would love to take another course on this topic.

By German C

Aug 26, 2021

I love animals. This course is a very agreeable source of learning on this field.

By Heather M S

May 30, 2017

Really enjoyed. Dr. Hare provides a lot of information and is very entertaining.

By Pamela L

Sep 29, 2016

Learning a lot and applying it to my daily work at the Dog hotel. Very Greatful!

By Jimmy S

Sep 29, 2015

Extremely interesting. I am glad Duke University offers this course via Coursera.

By Reka T

Aug 16, 2015

It is an amazing, well-organised and exciting course. Would recommend for anyone!

By Dr R S S

Dec 8, 2019

it increased my knowledge on dog behavior, emotion and cognition,

thanks dr Hare

By Adriana V

Nov 26, 2019

Excellent. The course was not only interesting but also covered my expectations.

By Jonathan H

May 29, 2019

Had lots of fun attending this course before I keep a mini schnauzer. Love it.

By Kurt R

Oct 4, 2016

Very informational and gave me a new understanding of my furry friend for life.

By ANGEL C

Nov 4, 2020

Excellent course, great teacher. Now I understand animal behavior much better.

By David D

Nov 23, 2017

Fantastic videos and very well laid out course, thoroughly enjoying it so far!

By Sierra A S

Dec 12, 2015

love the class learned a lot of things about my dog I didn't quite know before

By Fernando V

Dec 25, 2019

I have learnt a lot of new things about dog cognition. Thank you very much!!!

By Nonna V

Feb 2, 2020

Highly recommended course for anyone who wants to understand dogs in detail.

By vaibhav s

Jan 16, 2018

Loved the course content, and the instructor is a delight to be taught from.

By Denise D

Jan 3, 2018

Great class - especially interesting information about evolution. Thank you!

By MaryBeth P

Nov 19, 2015

Loved this class. I LOVED that they didnt label the pit bull as aggressive!!

By Monisha S

Nov 30, 2020

Every part of the course was amazing. It made me know much more about dogs.