Back to Dog Emotion and Cognition

Dog Emotion and Cognition, Duke University

About this Course

Dog Emotion and Cognition will introduce you to the exciting new study of dog psychology, what the latest discoveries tell us about how dogs think and feel about us, and how we can use this new knowledge to further strengthen our relationship with our best friends....

By BR

Sep 24, 2017

Muy interesante, un curso lleno de teorías y explicaciones en torno al concepto de cognición, un concepto complejo. Recomendado para aquellos que les interesa el tema de la mente humana y canina.

By ZR

Dec 15, 2017

Really enjoyed this course! Was my first university course for about 2 years. I have PTSD, amnesia, social anxiety, and depression. Shout out to this school having an awesome course available.

653 Reviews

By

May 12, 2019

Dr. Hare was exactly the professor you would want him to be in this course. Enthusiastic, informative, and awe of the animals we call our best friend.

By ARANTXA TEBÁN HERNÁNDEZ

May 06, 2019

Muy interesante para conocer más a fondo el aprendizaje y evolución del perro, e incluso de otros animales

By Macie Robinson

Apr 30, 2019

This course teaches you a lot about Dog Emotion and Cognition but also teaches you about the Cognition about other animals.

By Divinia juanita.D

Apr 30, 2019

I really loved the course.I learnt a lot of new things about my dog.The videos were short and sweet which is why it was easy to understand.

By Vidal Alfredo Cabello Hernández

Apr 15, 2019

Very interesting course.

By Ellie Wetzel

Apr 05, 2019

Fascinating material! I greatly enjoyed Dr. Hare's presentations and learning not only more about dogs but also cognitive processes across multiple species. I highly recommend investing in the optional reading material, "The Genius of Dogs" book. This course was my first Coursera experience, and it has inspired me to check out more courses. Thank you!

By Rebecca reece

Mar 27, 2019

This course was really interesting and has taught me a lot. However the first few weeks were not as focused on dogs, they tended to be more about apes and humans and evoution.

By Alex Cotten

Mar 26, 2019

Facinating look at animal cognition. I learned a lot of really intresting things and am hopeful that they will inform my own relationship with dogs.