Back to Excel Skills for Business: Advanced

Excel Skills for Business: Advanced, Macquarie University

About this Course

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces around the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. Across the globe, millions of job advertisements requiring Excel skills are posted every day. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, completing this course will position you ahead of others, so keep reading. In this last course of our Specialization Excel Skills for Business you will build on the strong foundations of the first three courses: Essentials, Intermediate I + II. In the Advanced course, we will prepare you to become a power user of Excel - this is your last step before specializing at a professional level. The topics we have prepared will challenge you as you learn how to use advanced formula techniques and sophisticated lookups. You will clean and prepare data for analysis, and learn how to work with dates and financial functions. An in-depth look at spreadsheet design and documentation will prepare you for our big finale, where you will learn how to build professional dashboards in Excel....

By TI

Jun 19, 2018

I don't regret spending time going through all videos and practice challenges. It really expanded my knowledge in Excel, now I feel much comfortable. Thanks to everybody who contributed.

By ZN

Sep 13, 2018

This course has really changed my life! I especially loved the section on dashboards, where excel's functions were used creatively to construct interative and dynamic dashboard.

74 Reviews

By Rushabh Deven Deliwala

Nov 30, 2018

One of the best course for excel I have ever come across!! Final Tests & Weekly Assessments are must to get a great insight and clarity on functions and applications! Quite confident about using excel now!

By Roy Kieti

Nov 29, 2018

Abit complicated but very useful in the practical problem solving environment, when grasped!

By 张一鸣 (Zhang Yiming)

Nov 18, 2018

The whole course is well-organized and designed. I can see the efforts from this university and all the professors. I will recommend this to more friends for the practical skills it taught and the perfect materials. Thank you again!

By Marin Gamizov

Nov 18, 2018

Great specialization !!! Thanks a lot for the help and the support.

By Moteb Abdulrahman Marei

Nov 12, 2018

excellent

By Andreas Zucker

Nov 10, 2018

The EXCEL course I should have done years ago!

By Fahr Atassi

Nov 09, 2018

A very and useful course.

By يونس علي عبدالله عبدالرحيم

Nov 06, 2018

Very very cool

By ALLA EDDINE BEHCHICH

Nov 05, 2018

By Breno Felipe Ribeiro Leite

Nov 05, 2018

It's a great course which give us the basic aplication advanced skills in Excel.