When will I have access to the lectures and assignments?
Once you enroll for a Certificate, you’ll have access to all videos, quizzes, and programming assignments (if applicable). Peer review assignments can only be submitted and reviewed once your session has begun. If you choose to explore the course without purchasing, you may not be able to access certain assignments.
What will I get if I subscribe to this Specialization?
When you enroll in the course, you get access to all of the courses in the Specialization, and you earn a certificate when you complete the work. Your electronic Certificate will be added to your Accomplishments page - from there, you can print your Certificate or add it to your LinkedIn profile. If you only want to read and view the course content, you can audit the course for free.
What is the refund policy?
Is financial aid available?
What will I be able to do upon completing this course?
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
1. Develop your understanding of the broader context of finance as it relates to financial markets.
2. Explain the importance of interest rates to financial markets.
3. Familiarize yourself with bond, stock, and derivative financial markets.
4. Perform financial calculations with accuracy.
5. Gain experience researching investment options and tracking their performance over time.
6. Converse with others about financial concepts with confidence.
7. Build confidence in your ability to participate in financial markets.
8. Relate important financial concepts and issues to experiences in your daily life and the real world.
How long does it take to complete this course?
The course is structured to be 4 weeks in length.
How often is this course offered?
This course will be offered every month.
What background knowledge is necessary?
No previous knowledge is required. It is recommended that learners have basic mathematics knowledge.
More questions? Visit the Learner Help Center.