Back to Google Cloud Product Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Google Cloud Product Fundamentals by Google Cloud

This course builds on the Business Transformation with Google Cloud course by taking you on a journey into the technology lens of an organization's transformation. Specifically, we'll explain how an organization can achieve digital transformation using Google Cloud's technology through the following categories: modernizing its IT infrastructure, upgrading the way in which its teams develop applications that run a business, how it can leverage machine learning and artificial intelligence to build new value, how using cloud-based productivity tools like GSuite are essential to the way work gets done, and understand the cost management opportunities and challenges that come with a changing cloud-based IT infrastructure. Throughout the course, we'll explain core concepts such as compute, applications, security, APIs, databases, and their roles in digital transformation. You'll also learn about specific examples where different cloud technology has been used and the benefits they've created for individuals and companies globally. More importantly, we'll equip you with the knowledge you'll need to either lead or influence digital transformation projects, collaborating with the right stakeholders....

SB

Aug 15, 2020

The course helped me to understand the way I can move to cloud platforms with more ease . The cloud infrastructure eases our job but the usage must be utilized and completely monitored.

DP

Aug 29, 2020

Very well explained. Easy to grasp and understand with examples. Very useful in the business objectives of a start-up I am planning using Google products

1 - 25 of 91 Reviews for Google Cloud Product Fundamentals

By Lars A L

Mar 29, 2020

Great content, clear concepts and great practical examples

By Suthisa

Mar 06, 2020

Understand total cost of ownership

By Jenny R

Mar 21, 2020

Was basically an extended advert for Google Cloud Product. No technical information at all; definitely something for the most un-technical managers

By Laszlo P

Mar 29, 2020

Great course, lots of useful information

By Lance A

Aug 11, 2020

This course is very good for anyone looking to lock down or learn about the fundamentals of google cloud platform and what one can achieve with it. In these few weeks it has helped me not to only understand the fundamentals but has given me the basics I need to know to choose the right service on google cloud.

By Sudipta B

By Carmine S

Jul 02, 2020

Course very well done and well cared for, too bad there are no translations in Italian. For all video lessons and tests or to do a translation first manually and then follow the course.

By Deepak P

Aug 29, 2020

By Alex Z

Aug 11, 2020

Amazing Course and easy to understand the GCP products and tools and how they will improve the IT infrastructure and data management in any business.

By GANDHAM D K

May 16, 2020

It has been a great experience to join this course and complete it as well.I learned many new things

during this session . Thank you!!

By Shambhavi V P

Apr 26, 2020

It has been a great experience to join this course and complete it as well . I learned many new things during this session . Thank You !!

By Isah P S

Sep 07, 2020

Thank you so much for this course! I've learned a lot and definitely a great help in our Company's Digital Transformation journey.

By Adarsh K N

Aug 15, 2020

The course is too good and i recommend everyone to take it!! The animation, analogies used are very good and easy to understand!!

By sattish v

Jul 24, 2020

Good for beginners but you need to know basics of cloud computing and traditional computing or data center/ infrastructure.

By Aditya S

Jul 14, 2020

All the videos were very well described and easily understandable. It had great knowledge and a lot of information.

By Prasad P P

Aug 25, 2020

The course is really great It introduced me the latest technology of google in the cloud application sector.

By Harshad N

Sep 06, 2020

awesome training materials and real world examples to understand much better way, thank you.

By AYAN C

Jun 23, 2020

Happy to complete this amazing course on the GCP Fundamentals !

Thanks to the great mentors !

By vinoth k

Sep 02, 2020

Very Interactive Course.I have learned more from this Google Cloud Product Fundamentals.

By Abdullah K

Jun 02, 2020

This is a good course to understand Google Cloud Product from a Managerial perspective.

By Chitresh S

Sep 03, 2020

very nice course to understand the basics of GCP and the general info for a manager :)

By Navneet W

Sep 03, 2020

This course was really excellent and it help us to understand the cloud very easily.

By Alessandro P

Jun 12, 2020

I'm not english native so some assessment questions are not immediate understanded

By PEI-HSIN L

Aug 31, 2020

I hope to learn more about the comparisons among GCP, AWZ, Microsoft Azure.

By Brijesh R J

Jul 20, 2020

Awesome Resource persons, and great flow of concepts. Thanks a lot !