Back to Chinese Characters for beginner 汉字

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese Characters for beginner 汉字 by Peking University

Welcome to "Chinese Characters for beginner"! This is an elementary course on learning Chinese characters. Together, we will start from the basic element of Chinese characters-- Strokes. Then we will learn 1,200 basic Chinese words composed of 240 commonly used Chinese characters, which begin with “一”(one), including pronunciation, shape and meaning, so that to improve the learning effect. ① Each Chinese character is with pinyin; ② Each Chinese character is shown in the form of animation in the process of writing, namely strokes; ③ English translation is used on the Chinese character can be a word itself. Other Chinese characters can not be independent of words are the characters of. The English translation of this kind of characters is marked in parentheses; ④ Each Chinese word is accompanied by Pinyin, English translation and picture, which is easy to understand; ⑤ There are proper exercises at the end of each lesson. Good luck !...

1 - 25 of 53 Reviews for Chinese Characters for beginner 汉字

By luisray

Jul 19, 2019

esta bien diseñado el curso, con tiempo, pero el idioma chino es complicado en aprender, me costo mucho llegar hasta acá, gracias

By K S S d S

Jul 17, 2019

very intersting and fun introduction to chinese characters ..

By Benjamin K

Jul 05, 2019

Good basics, but lacking explanation especially in the practice tests, because sometimes complex sentences are shown, which were never taught.

By Angie M A S

Jun 16, 2019

Excellent course for beginners, they teach you how to draw each character from the start, how it is pronounced and what is its meaning, I'm just in the first weak and I have learned a lot.

By Чупрова А А

May 24, 2019

there was quite a lot of typos. also in some exercises in tests there was no right answers at all according to the results i got after rewriting tests for 3 times.

By Abdel A B

May 22, 2019

Thanks a lot for this interesting course.

I really thanks the learning staff for their time and effort.

By Virginia W

May 17, 2019

Challenging for a first timer, but well set out and good pace.

By PHUONG N K

May 07, 2019

GOOD

By Joceline F

May 06, 2019

很有意思, 谢谢你们。

By Ardianto P B

Apr 13, 2019

Fantastic course

Xie Xie

By Kathleen K

Mar 20, 2019

Easy to understand and interesting!

By Lucía P

Mar 16, 2019

It's a great course. You will have to do a big efford to understand all but finally you will learn a lot, and you will see Chinese characters in other perspective.

By Cin K

Dec 06, 2018

this course tech me in details how to write basic Chinese words. it really great program.

By Mubarak A

Dec 06, 2018

Very informative and easy way to learn beginner Chinese characters

By LISSET T P E

Nov 19, 2018

Better decision to became study chinese language

By Vanessa G C

Oct 26, 2018

Thank you so much! I learned a lot and I had fun while learning. Now, I am one step closer to my goal.

By Serge P

Oct 22, 2018

recomend for beginner

By Shaunda

Oct 08, 2018

This course video is slower but longer then the other courses. But I like that the book came with the course. Now I have a reference to keep with me.

By Majdoleen R

Sep 07, 2018

Very Informative and a good way to start building the language.

By Natalie L S A

Aug 21, 2018

Ótimo, fácil compreender as perguntas mesmo que elas estejam apenas em caracteres, pois são todos os caracteres ensinados durante curso, e aí intuitivamente, você aprende a ordem da construção de frases em Mandarim, apesar de que o foco deste curso seja apenas aprender os caracteres chineses.

By Mynor J H S

Jun 27, 2018

It seems to be a really good course, but I am unable to find the textbook on Guatemala, I will do my best effort to learn, Maybe you can share this textbook as PDF file. Thanks in advanced.

By Agnes L

Jun 25, 2018

great course

By José D D C

May 13, 2018

It has been an amazing course. I have enjoyed every single test I have made. Congratulations to the organizers. As the lessons used to finish 谢谢 。再见 ! tsie tsie tsei llén! ;)

By cristina m

Apr 18, 2018

I enjoy and learn a lot with this course

By Bùi K

Mar 29, 2018

What a nice course for learning Chinese character!