Back to Human Resources Analytics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Human Resources Analytics by University of California, Irvine

With advances in technology and cloud computing, there are now numerous data sources available to guide decision-making and drive organizational success. Harvesting the right kind of data requires that HR teams possess strong analytical skills; high-performing HR teams know that their function is to leverage data as a “decision science” by identifying metrics and data sources that deliver organizational insights. In order to do so, HR must ensure that metrics and measures are used effectively to achieve strategic goals. This course focuses on identifying effective data sources, developing meaningful metrics, designing long-term measures, and applying results in support of organizational strategy and tactics....

MM
May 14, 2021

I love the course, it was very insightful eye opening on how to approach HR issues such as use of metrics for analysing data. It made HR easy for me to advise in decision making through evident data,

AG
Apr 19, 2021

Human resource analytics is a critical component of human resource management. It is a well-designed course that will provide you with in-depth knowledge of data analysis using the metric system.

1 - 25 of 91 Reviews for Human Resources Analytics

By Debashish S

May 20, 2021

Great course. But would have liked to have activities that helped to cull data, calculate metrics, develop analytics and derive insights about a business case.

By Maja S

May 4, 2021

This course is more about HR Metrics than analytics. Recommended reading is very inspirational, the course itself, not as much. Also, it would be nice to get an intro video from the tutor explaining the course structure as it is different to the previous courses I have taken on Coursera. Anyway, you can make your own opinion. Happy Learning! ;-)

By Simran R

Apr 1, 2021

Its a great course covering all aspects of various metrics, interactive visualization,recruitements,HR functions .

By Saumya S

May 3, 2021

I didn't gain any practical knowledge on the subject matter. It was only theoretical which made it mundane. Also, this course is good for thise people who have had prior work experience. Not recommended for freshers as you won't be able to relate to the information.

By RAHUL N

Jul 8, 2021

Good course with fundamentals of HR analytics clearly described. Instructor has worked hard in designing the course with relevant readings, videos and study materials. Method of instruction and way of teaching the concepts are easy to understand and relate. Coursera is doing wonderful job by bringing lot of relevant courses under one umbrella. Its a choice based teaching-learning process. One can choose from entire gamut of courses.

By Shashank R

Apr 19, 2021

A nice overview of the subject, introduced important basic concepts and prescriptions. Would have been useful to have a bit more instruction on how to complete some of the concepts that were mentioned. Being able to clearly understand the steps involved in running a variable regression analysis for example would have been of value. Over all the course was of benefit, though it lacked a bit of rigor.C

By Sandeep k d

Jun 29, 2021

This HR Analytics course gives you the general vision of business data & metrics, as well as the necessary analysis that need to be implemented in companies, with the aim of driving decision-making, alligned with business goals and create the best employer brand possible. Totally recommendable.

This is helpful

By Gabriel R d R

Mar 27, 2021

By Mark R

Oct 20, 2021

It expanded my learnings for human resources that I did not encounter during our class hours. Thank you, Coursera for this extra learning opportunity especially in this time of pandemic. I hope Coursera will grant my scholarship for my next course.

By Sathwik R

Aug 9, 2021

I have learnt lot of new terms and things which I did not hear in any of my learning time and I thank Woxsen University and Coursera for giving me this good platform for teaching me and making me learn all the good and required things.

By Sushovit R

Sep 5, 2021

Very in-detailed and insightful curriculum. Lots of learning starting right from foundations of HR Analytics and the tools and techniques. Taking away so much learning from this course to apply practically in my professional career.

By HAMNA Z

Nov 4, 2021

I love the course. It is a well-designed course that will provide you with in-depth knowledge of data analysis using the metric system. It enhances my learning for human resource. Thankyou Coursera for this learning opportunity.

By Uysreng T

Sep 13, 2021

A very useful short course for someone who would like to develop skills and knolwedge in HR analytics. Though it's short, it covers the many important concepts and elements of HR analytics. Very happy I did this course.

By Erica C

Aug 17, 2021

As a new associate in the field, this course really helped me grasp the basics of understanding the HR culture and requisites in the most simple and yet profound way. A wonderful course, brief with valuable insights!

By Marija T

Apr 20, 2021

Excellent course for all HR professionals willing to dig deeper into data collection and analysis in order to support business objectives. I especially enjoyed the learning method throughout this course. Thank you!

By Bafokeng M

May 15, 2021

By Aarya G

Apr 20, 2021

By Heru C

Aug 17, 2021

This is a great start for learning and digging more about HR Analytics. It gave me very clear process about big picture of HR Analytics. I'm very excited with this course

By Rahat S

Aug 23, 2021

This course has instilled my knowledge acumen with sufficient knowledge support which will lead my confidence in further application in my profession!! Thanks

By Isaac G S

May 17, 2021

Excellent course to understand the differences of HR Analytics or people analytics and the way you must work to focus on the objective, this course is amazing

By Magdalene M

Mar 28, 2021

I loved all the readings and supplemental videos to help reinforce learning. I also appreciated having the ability to re-take quizzes when necessary.

By AKSHAY L S

Jul 8, 2021

It is a very educational course, making it very easy to interpret & giving technical knowledge which will definitely help you alot.

By Sanket P

Nov 4, 2021

wonderfull course with lots of learnings.

Thanks to coursera for designing such a well planned course.

By Muhammad G

Mar 29, 2021

Short and crisp course that provide you the basics of the people analytics and could be a good start.

By Pg M A S P H A S

May 19, 2021

Excellent thorough information that has been organized in an understandable structure.