Back to ICT in Primary Education: Transforming children's learning across the curriculum

Learner Reviews & Feedback for ICT in Primary Education: Transforming children's learning across the curriculum by University of London

Why and how are teachers integrating ICT (Information and Communication Technology) into primary education? In this course we analyse examples from schools in different parts of the world, and bring professional teachers, headteachers and policymakers together to share their best ideas and inspiring stories. The materials in the course are based on studies carried out for the UNESCO Institute of IT in Education, Moscow. Learning Outcomes: to be aware of the range of reasons for using ICT to critique the strategies for developing ICT over time to analyse the strengths and weakness of different decision-making mechanisms to become familiar with a wider range of useful tools and resources for integrating ICT...

JM
Jun 3, 2020

Sir, It was an amazing experience with .... I got an Excellent knowledge on ICT enabled classroom. So i requesting to all my friends to study this course to become a good teacher and a trainer.

AK
Aug 6, 2020

It's being pleasure to have this course. It has completely changed my way of thinking in primary education. Now I can realize how ICT is important for next-generation children.

1 - 25 of 41 Reviews for ICT in Primary Education: Transforming children's learning across the curriculum

By David D

Nov 23, 2017

Well put together and lots of valuable material for me to learn from

By umna f k

Jan 10, 2020

This course provide information and use of technology in the field of education and how it provide more effective way to learn

By Bijan C

Feb 17, 2020

Actually, I have completed this course for 2nd time. I like the course very much. If I get opportunity, I will take this course again. This course is perfectly match with my current job. From this course, I get lot of knowledge/ ideas to integrate in my work. Finally, I would like to request to course authority, if it is possible, please design more advance course on ICT in Education so that we can prepare our-self at advance level. It will help us for advancing our disadvantaged children for the future.

Finally, I would like to thank to Coursera and University of Landon for providing the wonderful opportunity.

By Augusto Z

Nov 5, 2020

With this course provided by the University of London, I was not only able to learn about primary education but also to improve ICT skills that can be used along many school departments. Totally worthy it.

By Munkhtuya L

Jan 5, 2021

Thank you very much.

I am glad to participating in this online course. This is my first course on Coursera and I learnt a new concept, theory, practice, experiment.

By Benn A

Mar 3, 2018

Great depth and interesting topics for primary teachers to gain an insight into IT.

By JAFAR M

Jun 4, 2020

By Azhar A K

Aug 7, 2020

By Sandra M M

Sep 4, 2018

It has drive me on several important research data to become more aware of the importance of using ICT into the classes and to implement it towards the curriculum.

By Antonio J G P

Sep 18, 2020

Fantastic course.I have been able to learn many new things about new technologies for school. It is a good opportunity for people who want to learn about ICT.

By Alena H

Jan 3, 2021

Very good material, and good i had a good experience with the homeworks, and reviewing them, i would totally recomend this course

By James N

Apr 20, 2020

Really enjoyed this course and it has been super motivating to implement new technologies during lockdown distance e-learning.

By Sharonica G

Mar 22, 2018

I love this course. It opened my mind about so much that I can do as a teacher. Would encourage others to do it.

By Mauricio Q

May 19, 2018

I really enjoyed taking this course. It has helped me a lot in my career as a teacher.

By Sabina A N

Sep 3, 2018

This was exactly what I was looking for.

I am grateful for taking part in the course.

By Nghashi E

Nov 23, 2020

Very rich courses with very invaluable resources and dynamic methods

I enjoyed it .

By Adambarage H U D A

Jul 4, 2020

It was a pleasure to do this online course to improve my ICT skills as a teacher.

By Sapna S

May 7, 2021

extremely amazing course, l learn lot of things from this course

By Kay K W

Jun 4, 2021

Valuable course for me, getting many inspire for our country .

By Aziza M A

Sep 6, 2019

Great course for learning basics of ICT in primary education.

By Mbali K

Dec 3, 2020

thank you coursera and university of London

By Sabrinan A

Oct 18, 2020

Excellent content and course material.

By Tshepy

Mar 19, 2018

a very enjoyable course indeed!

By mahabir b