Back to Introduction to EdTech

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to EdTech by EDHEC Business School

4.3

Co-developed by Supercharger Ventures and EDHEC Business School. EdTech, short for Education Technology, is one of the most exciting sectors in the economy today poised to re-shape how education systems work and how people learn around the world. Introduction to EdTech MOOC is designed to explore EdTech fundamentals and build the foundational knowledge for educators, institutions, entrepreneurs and governments to appreciate the impact and potential of new tools, technologies, business models and learning methods in education. In this course, through a series of video lectures, expert interviews, case studies, and assessments you will learn about the major areas of EdTech including Alternative & Digital Education, Hybrid Learning, Challenger Universities, Learning Apps, How Institutions can apply EdTech, as well as, the core technologies driving EdTech including Artificial Intelligence (AI), Data and AR/VR. You will learn from leading academics and global experts who will share real-life examples about the innovations, technology and policies driving the transformation of education....

FA

Sep 27, 2022

This course has widened my knowledge about the educational technology. I'm very grateful to coursera for the training I received I really appreciate the effort

KH

May 4, 2022

It/s very informative. The course contents are very well structured. Easy to understand.

1 - 8 of 8 Reviews for Introduction to EdTech

By Alex H

May 16, 2022

Great course that provides very good foundational knowledge in EdTech. The AI part of the course could do with greater depth and application. Overall great experience. Thank you.

By Sarah K

May 30, 2022

Excellent and very complete course on the matter. Understanding EdTech via different lenses of different stakeholders provides a great diversity of information. Go for it you'll learn a lot !

By Fandi S A

Sep 28, 2022

By EH K

May 5, 2022

By Bishnu B M

Dec 8, 2022

Great Eye-Opener for a first timer on EdTech.

By jerry m

Aug 9, 2022

It's an eye-opening course that I shall surely employ in my career. However, the assessment was pretty challenging. it needed indepth studies and broad understanding of the content.

By Daniel R