Back to Introduction to Machine Learning in Production

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Machine Learning in Production by DeepLearning.AI

In the first course of Machine Learning Engineering for Production Specialization, you will identify the various components and design an ML production system end-to-end: project scoping, data needs, modeling strategies, and deployment constraints and requirements; and learn how to establish a model baseline, address concept drift, and prototype the process for developing, deploying, and continuously improving a productionized ML application. Understanding machine learning and deep learning concepts is essential, but if you’re looking to build an effective AI career, you need production engineering capabilities as well. Machine learning engineering for production combines the foundational concepts of machine learning with the functional expertise of modern software development and engineering roles to help you develop production-ready skills. Week 1: Overview of the ML Lifecycle and Deployment Week 2: Selecting and Training a Model Week 3: Data Definition and Baseline...

RG
Jun 4, 2021

really a great course. It'll really change your way of thinking ML in production use and will help you better understand how can you leverage the power of ML in a way that I'll really create a value

EE
May 19, 2021

Excellent course, as always! Many thanks!\n\nGreat combination of theory + notebooks with practical examples.\n\nEverything is perfectly structured. I will recommend this course to everyone!

1 - 25 of 69 Reviews for Introduction to Machine Learning in Production

By Francisco R

May 21, 2021

I know it's an introduction, but I got a bit disappointed. It's quite basic and even though it has some hands on notebooks, they're optional and you don't need to work on anything. Quizzes are easy, and I didn't have the feeling I learnt much. I'm still rating it with 3 because, well, it's Andrew Ng, and this his teaching is worth gold.

By Mohamed A H

May 14, 2021

I give you the full review stars since I learned many new things that I did not pay attention to before, e.g.: I used to focus on models for many years instead of data.

By HARI A K

May 16, 2021

Really good for anyone with strong background in DL and ML... And want to be able to start a real time project... Or lead a ML team

By Wesley E B

May 16, 2021

It had some great advice for how to design a machine learning system. More practical examples would have been appreciated.

By Deepak K

May 14, 2021

it was good to learn

By Snehotosh B

May 22, 2021

I found the production part absent and is another ML course.

By Koke H

Jun 3, 2021

All pretty trivial

By Tamim-Ul-Haq M

Jun 13, 2021

Incredible course. It describes in detail of how machine learning engineering is done in a production environment. It takes the aspects learnt for Course 3 (Structuring Machine Learning Projects) from the Deep Learning Specialization (also taught by Andrew Ng) and provides an even more in-depth knowledge base

By Baturalp M

May 30, 2021

Great for beginners but I also ejoyed it since it nicely tidies the practical knowledge that an experienced ML engineer/data scientist gains throughout his work. Overall, it's a good polishing over my knowledge and learned some new points that I didn't paid enough attention to.

By Mindset N

Jun 16, 2021

This course is very hands-on. It clearly teaches Machine learning beyond python notebook. I enjoyed this course and currently taking the second part of this specialization "Machine Learning Data Lifecycle in Production". Great content from Andrew Ng and Robert Crowe.

By Gaurav G G

May 23, 2021

Awesome Course.... :) Really I enjoyed a lot. I completed this 3 weeks of course just in 4 days along with my office work (too much interesting).Very helpful... Very knowledgable... Thanks Andrew Ng for the course. A big thank to DeepLearning.AI team.

By Cristiano G

Jun 11, 2021

Very nice course! The field of MLOps is not so well documented and fortunately we have very experienced professionals able to share their expertise. The content is very clear and the examples provided by the professor are extremely insightful.

By Dennis D

May 21, 2021

Even after having worked several years in the role of an MLE there were some useful ideas here and there that I'm excited about applying in the future. Overall, everything was very clear and understandable. I liked the lab about deployment.

By Taku F

Jun 6, 2021

The course was fairly compact and you would be able to finish each week lesson every day if you eager to do so. It was fun and educational. I loved the surprise in the last question of the optional quiz in week 3.

By Motilal R S

Jun 13, 2021

Great course explaining concepts on ML lifecycle and deployment, especially touching topics like concept and model drift, monitoring models, error analysis, experiment tracking, pipeline and lineage. I loved it.

By Hector B

Jun 11, 2021

Very valuable course for those who already have some knowledge on machine learning or AI applications. Very close to what systems engineering processes recommend, as when seeking ISO15288 compliance.

By rahul g

Jun 5, 2021

By Anand V S C

Jun 9, 2021

I have been working in a large payments technology company for last one year and I can vouch for all the processes Andrew beautifully summarised. It does help a lot working in the industry.

By UGENTERAAN A L M

Jun 5, 2021

The content of this course has been especially useful for me. I wish there were more emphasis on the tools recommendation as well, but the theoretical knowledge was just fine. Thank you!

By dongkyoung c

May 21, 2021

Practical and well-structured advices throughout the lifecycle of ML. Examples from real world problems & experiences make the advices more tangible and helps to reflect on own problems.

By Elga

May 20, 2021

Excellent course, as always! Many thanks!

Great combination of theory + notebooks with practical examples.

Everything is perfectly structured. I will recommend this course to everyone!

By Gent S

May 26, 2021

Andew Ng is truly a world leader in the field, the way he approaches the subject and the explanations he gives are truly unparalleled. It always a pleasure taking a course he instructs.

By Alejandro M R

May 19, 2021

This is a great course to learn many practical procedures and techniques, to apply ML algorithms to real world problems and do it well, by avoiding common mistakes and deliver value.

By Pawel R

May 25, 2021

This course helped me to organize my knowledge, and showed the questions that I should regullarly ask to either technical, or business teams to create valuable AI-based product

By Jungwei F

Jun 13, 2021

T​he course helped both validate what I knew about the topic and update me about many new trends/tools via high quality references + first hand experences from the instructor.