Back to JSON and Natural Language Processing in PostgreSQL

Learner Reviews & Feedback for JSON and Natural Language Processing in PostgreSQL by University of Michigan

Within this course, you’ll learn about how PostgreSQL creates and uses inverted indexes for JSON and natural language content. We will use various sources of data for our databases, including access to an online API and spidering its data and storing the data in a JSON column in PostgreSQL. Students will explore how full-text inverted indexes are structured. Students will build their own inverted indexes and then make use of PostgreSQL built-in capabilities to support full-text indexes....

GG
May 21, 2021

This course teaches some niche applications. Not sure if i'll ever have to use them, but good to know what to look for in case it ever comes up at work :)

JF
Jun 15, 2021

Its awesome I can use it in my software development

1 - 4 of 4 Reviews for JSON and Natural Language Processing in PostgreSQL

By Glenn

May 22, 2021

By Chaoren G

May 19, 2021

Great Course and Great Instructor!

By John C F

Jun 16, 2021

Its awesome I can use it in my software development

By Lily M

Jul 5, 2021

No details explained. Not friendly for SQL beginner, where we can only watch Dr Chuck writing complex codes without knowning the rationale behind it.