Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation by Northwestern University

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

AN
Apr 13, 2020

Very good experience and in this course I have got an opportunity to learn many things person as well as professional from prof Thompson and this learning will help me everyday ...Thank You so much...

PB
Dec 7, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

676 - 700 of 744 Reviews for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

By Raffaele C

Apr 6, 2021

o

By Liane D

Jan 12, 2016

Completed it in a day but haven't read the recommended texts yet - which I will do. Some extremely interesting and thought-provoking material. Would have liked more than 3 weeks

By Eugen K

Jul 16, 2017

Great brief overview of the core concepts, however, sometimes not clear how to develop and work on required skills to enhance self-development in particular direction.

By ANDRES F P S

Jul 25, 2020

I feel like I learned some concepts but the practical learning at he end wasnt what I expected when I enrolled.

By Shiva R

May 3, 2020

Great as a really broad overview, but not great if you crave and need more detailed content.

By Amor L

Jun 18, 2016

the peer graded assignment is too difficult for non-native speakers of English

By Ashwin P

Aug 25, 2016

Useful tips, but for the little amount of material, it's not worth $70.

By Brandon C

Jul 1, 2019

Topics didn't dive deep enough, the presenter was annoying.

By Camille H

Apr 9, 2018

Good course for the undergraduate level. Was less than I had hoped for. Could have benefited from a course guide, outline, something - to make following and note taking easier and more organized.

By kristina d

Dec 20, 2016

Very nice introduction to the topic. I wish it had more "meat" and more exercises to develop the skills presented during the class.

By Elysee N

Sep 15, 2020

I highly appreciate the whole coursera team the way you worked together to prepare instructional materials for this course. the course was well prepared and well thought.

By Tracy P

Mar 15, 2018

Loved the content and instructor. Was so disappointed with the ability of Coursera to help with technical issues. Done with Coursera and all their courses.

By Jahzera J M

Mar 7, 2021

To all members of Northern West University, I would love to congratulate you all for giving us Scholars the best and high education "Unlimitedly" that everyone can acquire, all over anywhere at any time. Also, to others who haven't joined yet be rest assured that the courses are well programmed, professionalized and enjoyable to all.

By Ria H

Feb 19, 2016

The instructor, Leigh Thompson, is excellent!

This is one of the best leadership courses I've taken so far on Coursera. While most courses are very superficial in content, this one goes into just the right depth, and presents many interesting insights.

I look forward to auditing the rest of the courses in this specialization.

By Arthanareeswaran K

Feb 28, 2019

Course was very constructive. I love the way madam Thompson delivered her lecture... good modulation, body language…. all make me to pay more attention to what she is communicating.

In a nutshell, very interesting and informative.

Sure, will recommend my peers to enroll this course… Thanks for shaping us.

By Terry T

Apr 5, 2018

Every manager should take this course, no matter how experienced you are, it provides true benefit to improve your teams, motivate them and strengthen them with empowerment. Provides you to self reflect and improve your own leadership style.

By Mohammed A

Jan 30, 2018

It's an interesting course, with an easy smooth way of peer assessment and evaluation. The content in rich and the resources are available. However, all recommendations to read are not free, and might not be available in some countries.

By Danmai J

Feb 1, 2020

Extremely useful with practical suggestions and also provide me with a new perspective about leadership and team. Highly recommend! Start to apply the thoughts and skills learned in my life, negotiation skills definitely work!

By Mr. P

Jun 11, 2020

This course is well designed for those who want to improve their leadership skills as well as other skills. The teacher explains the course very well. Thanks to professor Leigh Thompson and Northwestern University.

By David K

Apr 10, 2018

I have learned no less than five key insights while taking this course over the last three weeks that I have used at work to improve how I do my job. That's applicability I can appreciate. Thank you. -- David

By Shyl

Aug 3, 2021

A lot of information at the intermediate level required in the course was given in a good way. It is very good to give bibliographies, when we want to learn more, we can learn from there. thanks, good work

By Fah F T

May 25, 2021

v​ery insightful course, was awesome, great lectures from Prof Thompson@Northwestern University USA. I will recommend this course to every one, because we all are leaders in our various levels

By OLUWAYEMI B

Aug 15, 2021

​this course is an highly educative one, especially for managers that want to increase their performace while working with an organization that have high value for excellence

By Arnaud D

Aug 19, 2021

Excellent overview of leadership, teamwork and negotiation skills to develop. I particularly appreciated the section about conflict resolution which was new material to me.

By Cornella S

Jul 22, 2021

L​earned so much. Well worth it and excited to learn more. Love the content and learning style, as well as, the opportunity to apply what I have learned in my assignments.