Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation, Northwestern University

About this Course

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

By PB

Dec 08, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

By SK

Feb 15, 2019

I gained insights to many things that we face in daily life, but are unaware to handle them correctly. Kudos the content creators. Will definitely enroll for more courses. Era of coursera is great.

281 Reviews

By Rangga Irawan Prasetyo

Apr 19, 2019

This course is very recommended for you great leader to increase your skill

By Bernard De Villepin

Apr 17, 2019

Excellent course! There is a lot of example from studies to help you understand course's concepts. The teacher is great also

By Eldho Saju

Apr 16, 2019

Great course, professors are very knowledgeable and presents is a very easy and impactful way

By Javier Losada Garcia

Apr 15, 2019

great course!

By Biplab Kumar Shaha

Apr 15, 2019

Very good course.

By sharad sali

Apr 12, 2019

This is one of the best training program I have attended on Leadership , Teamwork and Negotiation.This has renewed my confidence which will help me to further improve and sharpen my skills in negotiations , leadership and team building in my organisation.. This the masterpiece of training by professor L. Thompson explaining all fundamentals with practical examples packed with powerful videos. I am thankful to my organisation Ashok Leyland for providing me excellent learning opportunity for this high profile course . I am also thankful to Northwetern University and Coursera for certifying me for this course.

Thanks and Regards --------

SHARAD SALI

By Jitender Singh

Apr 12, 2019

Very good course.

By Edgar Alberto Silva Magallanes

Apr 10, 2019

very useful to apply on work

By Nicholas George Demetriades

Apr 02, 2019

A wonderful course every organizational structure can benefit from!

By Bethany Green

Apr 02, 2019

This was absolutely helpful in providing me with tools to navigate teamwork and negotiation, while taking on a leadership position.