Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation, Northwestern University

About this Course

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

By PB

Dec 08, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

By SK

Feb 15, 2019

I gained insights to many things that we face in daily life, but are unaware to handle them correctly. Kudos the content creators. Will definitely enroll for more courses. Era of coursera is great.

263 Reviews

By venkatasubramanian.t

Mar 15, 2019

N

By Enyinnaya, Catherine Kelechukwu

Mar 12, 2019

This course made me to know more about myself, it has helped me build up leadership and team spirit. Thanks Coursera for this opportunity.

By Hanna Pylieva

Mar 02, 2019

Great course. Informative and not boring. Will review the lectures from time to time. The lecturer is great! Information is well structured. I recommend.

By Arthanareeswaran Krishnaraj

Feb 28, 2019

Course was very constructive. I love the way madam Thompson delivered her lecture... good modulation, body language…. all make me to pay more attention to what she is communicating.

In a nutshell, very interesting and informative.

Sure, will recommend my peers to enroll this course… Thanks for shaping us.

By Mohamed Shehata Eissa

Feb 24, 2019

Thanks so much for the great effort and the good skills you added to us .

By Somesh Kumar