Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation, Northwestern University

About this Course

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

By PB

Dec 08, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

By CC

Jan 15, 2018

These Northwestern courses are the best I've taken yet. They get to the point and are incredibly practical. I honestly don't know where else you can go to get this type of educational value.

236 Reviews

By Rechimer Daitol

Nov 09, 2018

This course is an eye opener for Supervisors and Managers. Thank you guys. I learned a lot on Teamwork and Negotiation.

By Mariana Rabelo

Oct 30, 2018

Simply loved the course!

By Husam Abdulghani Abdulwahab Nujaim

Oct 21, 2018

I have learned many skills in topics I wasn't aware of. Great course, I would recommend it to all leadership skills seekers.

By Li Soon Hum

Oct 14, 2018

Simply love it. Great course!

By Sophie Lönn

Oct 05, 2018

More written material to keep after course would be great

By Sakti Prasad Bagchi

Oct 02, 2018

Content is good but does not go into the depth of any specific topic. There are lots of details so if it would have been in-depth then it would really help. Also it looked like more advertisement of the books written by the professor. For everything it needed to refer the book which we have to buy.

By Cristian De Santi

Oct 01, 2018

Very interesting course subject

By Rob van der Burg

Sep 25, 2018

Very interesting topic; for me a combination of my MBA Dissertation, my work and my organizational goals!!! Well presented and good exercises for the test. Highly recommended if you work in an international environment

By usama dar

Sep 24, 2018

Best course with lot of grooming about Leadership, Teamwork & Negotiation

By WAN AB GHAFFAR,Wan Nadiah

Sep 18, 2018

Very good course. Highly recommended for people in/intending to go for supervisory role.