Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation, Northwestern University

About this Course

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

By PB

Dec 08, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

By SK

Feb 15, 2019

I gained insights to many things that we face in daily life, but are unaware to handle them correctly. Kudos the content creators. Will definitely enroll for more courses. Era of coursera is great.

291 Reviews

By Monique Diaz

May 23, 2019

This is the basic introduction I needed to start forming and leading teams for health innovation.

By Eve Kedar

May 22, 2019

Great well delivered relevant content.

By Nitin Patwardhan

May 16, 2019

Good course to understand teamwork and negotiation steps.

By Anastasia-Despina Champa

May 15, 2019

Very very nice seminar,I only regret I can't attend the university and enlist at Ms.Thompson's classes.my deepest thanks.

By IVIE

May 08, 2019

I am blown away in a good way!

By Sunil Petwal

May 04, 2019

I can truly say that I have taken I learned the most in this one. In the past it was a matter of just going through the motions, but the way this course was run and the way it picked excitement was above and beyond just reading the book, made things clearer and easier for me to understand. I fee like I "know" High Performance Collaboration. Thank you again.

By Katherine Lee

May 04, 2019

Absolutely loved everything about the course. From the content to the videos. I learned so much, and had an opportunity to simultaneously reflect on past working situations and how these applications could be used in real-life situations. Thank you.

By Jerome Callaghan

Apr 30, 2019

Very good course, learning how to be a better leader in today's fast moving workplace was helpful.

By Sandhya Singh

Apr 26, 2019

Sad I couldn't get my certificate.

By PRAKASAM M

Apr 26, 2019

Enjoyed the learning through Coursera and this is one of the wonderful learning experience. Changed my belief of online courses will not meet the standards of Class room training. New skills and techniques learned and easy to understand and apply in our day today routine and can show case the uniqueness among others. Learning after immediate assignment with action plan improved the further understanding. Further motivated to do more Online courses after this. Thanks for my Enterprise to given the opportunity to learn and apply through Coursera.