Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation by Northwestern University

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

PB

Dec 08, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

SK

Feb 15, 2019

I gained insights to many things that we face in daily life, but are unaware to handle them correctly. Kudos the content creators. Will definitely enroll for more courses. Era of coursera is great.

1 - 25 of 338 Reviews for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

By Sandhya S

Apr 26, 2019

Sad I couldn't get my certificate.

By Shrikant B

Jul 26, 2019

Very good course.. it may improved my personal & professional life.

By M S

Jul 26, 2019

The Course Video Material, Quiz, Assignment is excellent , user friendly and helps us to identify our Strong and weak Areas and to improve upon.

By Hana P

Jul 16, 2019

This is the first course I ever took at Coursera and honestly the time and money I invested on this was

so valuable!! This course is "not to be missed" for sure whether you're finance or sales oriented person.

By Michael D

Dec 28, 2018

Leigh Thompson effectively communicates this thoughtful course, full of relevant content and examples that keep the momentum. I loved this course so much, I finished the whole thing in a week!

By Nate F

Dec 03, 2017

I would give 4.5 stars if that were possible. The material was relevant and enjoyable, and presented in a logical and often entertaining way. Dr. Thompson made the material "come alive" and I found myself riveted to her every word. (This is very unusual for a video-based course, in my experience). Though not related to this course specifically, I have to doc one point for technology and the peer review process. The tech is occasionally buggy, and lacks continuity across platforms. The peer review process is non-empirical and plagued by some kind of bias characterized by not-particularly-intelligent people taking advantage of the process as a means of wielding their very limited power.

By carlo m

Oct 23, 2016

Good course. Good content. A bit of a repetition if you have an MBA. Overall good content.

By Sakti P B

Oct 02, 2018

Content is good but does not go into the depth of any specific topic. There are lots of details so if it would have been in-depth then it would really help. Also it looked like more advertisement of the books written by the professor. For everything it needed to refer the book which we have to buy.

By Florian M

Dec 18, 2018

This was really a great experience!

By ARVIND S

Jan 28, 2019

I would like to thank you for providing 3 week online program,High performance collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork and Negotiation. Every topic of course was full with example & great knowledge, which will help me in my current & future role.

By Jennifer A

Jan 30, 2019

The instructor is absolutely incredible. The videos are short, brief and bite size., That really helps to capture the essence of the topic without too much information.

By Juliana d B

Jan 29, 2019

I thoroughly enjoyed the incredible amount of valuable information gleaned from this course. Thank you for the excellence. Leigh is hilarious and brilliant.

By Kevin S

Feb 02, 2019

What a great course!! Shatters many of the paradigms and misconceptions about traditional approaches to leadership with the latest research cited. After taking this course I feel that I am fully prepared to collaborate and lead in today's world using the latest proven concepts.

By Rechimer D

Nov 09, 2018

This course is an eye opener for Supervisors and Managers. Thank you guys. I learned a lot on Teamwork and Negotiation.

By Frederike F

Jan 21, 2019

really nice concepts delivered in a clear and concise ways! I learned a lot! Thanks!

By Tran T N

Jan 09, 2019

This course is very interesting.

By Pooja D

Feb 09, 2019

Very useful & interesting course.

By Fernando M P

Feb 06, 2019

Great course. Final excercise is a bit confusing but useful.

By Jorge V

Feb 11, 2019

Great course, with useful insights

By Girish R

very good training

By Somesh K

By Mohamed S E

Feb 24, 2019

Thanks so much for the great effort and the good skills you added to us .