Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation by Northwestern University

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

AN

Apr 14, 2020

Very good experience and in this course I have got an opportunity to learn many things person as well as professional from prof Thompson and this learning will help me everyday ...Thank You so much...

PB

Dec 08, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

151 - 175 of 521 Reviews for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

By J K B

Apr 28, 2020

Very insight learning i got .. I would be operating further more accurately in handling team/negotiations with the learning i got

By Tia V

Apr 28, 2020

Excellent: engaging and clearly explained. Not too much work with reasonable time f - easy to manage time with bite-sized videos.

By Carlo F

Jan 10, 2020

I found the course very useful in giving structure and new knowledge on some principles for team building and negotiating skills.

By Pragyan

Feb 19, 2016

Excellent course with excellent content. The professor had excellent clarity on the subject and her explanations were very clear.

By Ting J

Feb 14, 2016

The course of high performance collaboration is very informative and gives me insights on leadership, teamwork and negotiation.

By Banda N

May 04, 2020

Syllabus is very practical and day to day usefull.

Evalatuion is good

Assignment works and peer review system are knowledgable.

By Ethan T

Jun 27, 2020

The courses were very well taught and produced. A lot of valuable information that can be used in your professional career.

By Bernard D V

Apr 17, 2019

Excellent course! There is a lot of example from studies to help you understand course's concepts. The teacher is great also

By Husam A A N

Oct 21, 2018

I have learned many skills in topics I wasn't aware of. Great course, I would recommend it to all leadership skills seekers.

By Hammond K W M

Oct 11, 2016

It's amazing how little things that we overlook can make a big difference. A team contract is one of such things. Amazing!!!

By Anastasia-Despina C

May 15, 2019

Very very nice seminar,I only regret I can't attend the university and enlist at Ms.Thompson's classes.my deepest thanks.

By Lisa S

Feb 22, 2016

Great course! I loved taking it and learning from it! It inspired me to take the learning beyond the course to action!

By Sasha I

Dec 23, 2015

I simply LOVED this course, it was well organized and perfectly prepared..Thank you very much for this wonderful course.

By EUDOXIE H

Mar 30, 2020

Very good course, clear, concise, short and living. Loved it.

Thanls Prof Leigh THOMPSON. I liked your way of doing it.

By Rechimer D

Nov 09, 2018

This course is an eye opener for Supervisors and Managers. Thank you guys. I learned a lot on Teamwork and Negotiation.

By Argelia M

Apr 02, 2018

The course was beneficial for me as I apply these approaches to the organizations that I am involved with in Chicago.

By Rendi R

Jun 28, 2016

This course very amazing, give knowledge about how to become a leader,and professor leight l thompson very amazing!

By Nicole P

Jan 25, 2016

Short, but very interesting course. The professor is extremely engaging in the video lectures, I enjoyed listening.

By Udochukwu E U

Dec 31, 2015

Great Course, in-depth, precise and easy to apply.

Welldone Prof !!!! now I'm considering applying to NorthWestern.

By Lynnette A D d B

Jul 07, 2020

Excelente. Los recursos y explicaciones dadas estaban bien detalladas , de una manera que fueran bien entendidos.

By Satyanarayana K

Oct 21, 2017

Useful information presented very clearly. Has links to research to back information that may seem like opinion.

By Tina E

Mar 29, 2016

By far one of the best courses I've been on! Well structured, engaging and interesting! I really enjoyed this!

By Muna Z

Dec 20, 2019

A great, informative course that helped me understand the art of negotiation and how to prepare a winning plan.

By Srirama K

Jun 10, 2020

Excellently engineered Program made very easy to understand. rovided downloadable videos, sub titles and text.

By Prakash M

Apr 06, 2017

Very informative course and proper lectures and presentations prepared which makes it enjoyable for a learner.