Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation by Northwestern University

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

PB

Dec 08, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

SK

Feb 15, 2019

I gained insights to many things that we face in daily life, but are unaware to handle them correctly. Kudos the content creators. Will definitely enroll for more courses. Era of coursera is great.

151 - 175 of 339 Reviews for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

By Apurba D

Sep 15, 2016

I really like the course. Peer review assignment so structured that it covers all the learning we had. Even if I don't understand some concept, the peer review assignment makes sure that I go back and learn again.

By Liliia P

Feb 15, 2016

It was a pleasure learning with Professor Thompson. It's a pity that "Making the Team" and "The Truth About Negotiations" are not available for buying on google play books.

By Nicole P

Jan 25, 2016

Short, but very interesting course. The professor is extremely engaging in the video lectures, I enjoyed listening.

By Echedey L

Feb 04, 2017

This course has managed to change my life. Thanks Northwestern University and Coursera, and special thanks to Leigh for her talent to teach us how to performance, collaborate, and negotiate much more better.

By Thomas T

Dec 17, 2016

Excellent insights and a very commendable teacher. This course not only provides the opportunity to learn but to embody these teachings because of the passion and clarity with which it is disseminated.

By Arno H

Feb 28, 2016

Nice and compact presentation of the material

By Francisco S C

Feb 08, 2016

Very good course , super teaching faculty and 100 % practice-oriented

By Muhammad I

Oct 10, 2017

Leigh Thompson is great teacher. So motivating

By Nithin E S

Nov 19, 2017

I had one of the richest experience during this course. I cannot diminish the value this course has created in me. Professor Leigh is highly articulate and and excellent teacher.

By GUIDO A F P

Jan 04, 2016

It is a great course, i would recomend it to everyone!!

By Rendi R

Jun 28, 2016

This course very amazing, give knowledge about how to become a leader,and professor leight l thompson very amazing!

By Murad O

Apr 17, 2018

Great course, really enjoyed it...

By Sumit S

Nov 16, 2016

Excellent course. Highly recommended.

By Wilson S C

Nov 08, 2016

Great!

By Angela R H

Jun 08, 2017

Very good course. Professor Leigh Thomson is dynamic, entertaining and clear, yet she gos to the heart of the matter when explaining the subjects covered in the course. I found a lot of value in the additional reading material. Recommended!

By Daniel.alarc@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2017

Great course. I like it very much. I learn a lot.

By Vitaly G

Dec 15, 2015

Very informative

By Nitin H

Dec 28, 2015

Well articulated and designed course. Wonderful presentation of concepts by Leigh Thompson from Kellogg School of Management. Very useful indeed

By Octavio C

Nov 20, 2016

Excellent Course. Learned different things that ho

By Taylor B

Mar 12, 2017

Great course that offered rich, research-supported content presented concisely. Highly recommended.

By Alan A S

Jan 31, 2017

Very well explained and interactive, it is very easy to learn new concepts.

By Farhad H

Mar 15, 2018

The best material delivered in concise format!

By Martin K

May 03, 2017

So far this is the best on-line course I have attended about leadership.

By Lakshya P

Jun 29, 2016

It's a must attend course here!

By Trish D

Jun 23, 2016

I highly recommend this course for anyone. You will gain insight and develop strategies for improving your leadership, teamwork and negotiation within your professional and personal life!