Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation by Northwestern University

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

PB

Dec 08, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

SK

Feb 15, 2019

I gained insights to many things that we face in daily life, but are unaware to handle them correctly. Kudos the content creators. Will definitely enroll for more courses. Era of coursera is great.

26 - 50 of 324 Reviews for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

By Enyinnaya, C K

Mar 12, 2019

This course made me to know more about myself, it has helped me build up leadership and team spirit. Thanks Coursera for this opportunity.

By venkatasubramanian.t

Mar 15, 2019

N

By Niranjan K B

Jan 13, 2019

Good course to set you on the journey to understand all the things for high performance collaboration.

By Sayed O S

Dec 29, 2018

Very useful and easy to learn. I enjoyed the course.

By Sandeep D

Dec 29, 2018

Too good. This course improves how we focus on organization, and employees.Various approaches to solve any kind of problem if once you gained a leadership skill.

By Danny J R Z

Jan 15, 2019

Well structure and very useful, easy to follow and with very interesting topics, too much to learn.

Mar 21, 2019

Excelent information, very helpfull!

By Crony C

Mar 21, 2019

Brilliant course content and delivery.

By ABDUS-SABUR O

Aug 08, 2018

excellent

By James A

Jul 18, 2018

This is a very powerful way of training professionals-I enjoyed every session and I know I will enroll for more courses in the very near future!

By Sonia F

Aug 10, 2018

Great Teacher, great assignment, very useful

By Siuky

Aug 23, 2018

The class arrangement is reasonable. The assignments help me practice a lot.

By Diego P S

Aug 28, 2018

Really simple and Nice explicated. I am really delighted with the course and the proffesor.

By Russell M

Sep 10, 2018

Great information!

By Li S H

Oct 14, 2018

Simply love it. Great course!

By WAN A G N

Sep 18, 2018

Very good course. Highly recommended for people in/intending to go for supervisory role.

By usama d

Sep 24, 2018

Best course with lot of grooming about Leadership, Teamwork & Negotiation

By Rob v d B

Sep 25, 2018

Very interesting topic; for me a combination of my MBA Dissertation, my work and my organizational goals!!! Well presented and good exercises for the test. Highly recommended if you work in an international environment

By Cristian D S

Oct 01, 2018

Very interesting course subject

By Mariana R

Oct 30, 2018

Simply loved the course!

By Husam A A N

Oct 21, 2018

I have learned many skills in topics I wasn't aware of. Great course, I would recommend it to all leadership skills seekers.

By Roberto T

May 08, 2018

This course is highly-interactive and is packed with helpful knowledge that could help any team leader set up their first team for success.

By David K

Apr 10, 2018

I have learned no less than five key insights while taking this course over the last three weeks that I have used at work to improve how I do my job. That's applicability I can appreciate. Thank you. -- David

By Egumsing N

Nov 24, 2017

Engaging ,good content ,audio visual learning enable us to grasp quickly .

By Jason d

Jun 26, 2018

Course was so so and the peer grading process was adequate at best. However, the professor and the reading material The Heart and Mind of a Negotiator is outstanding.