Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation by Northwestern University

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

PB

Dec 08, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

SK

Feb 15, 2019

I gained insights to many things that we face in daily life, but are unaware to handle them correctly. Kudos the content creators. Will definitely enroll for more courses. Era of coursera is great.

201 - 225 of 324 Reviews for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

By Fabio M R

Dec 11, 2017

Very Nice Investment.

By Reinaldo F

Apr 23, 2018

The course is amazing and enables you to recap what you probably have seen or known and creates a foundation for your shortcomings going forward. Professor Leigh Thompson is highly effective and retains your attention at all times with valuable lessons and themes. She does have a vast material available online which will foster your learning process in addition to the platform. It is a unique opportunity to be connected to the Kellogg School of Business which is top rated in the US. Coursera platform is pretty neat. Absolutely recommended and planning to continue the following ones.

By Adewale A A

Sep 22, 2016

Highly informative. Great teachers. One of my very favorite thus far!

By Siva N S G

Jun 06, 2017

A good course with techniques & ideas for effective collaboration, team building & gaining Organizational Capital. Highly recommended for people transitioning into a Leadership role.

By Chaise C

Jan 15, 2018

These Northwestern courses are the best I've taken yet. They get to the point and are incredibly practical. I honestly don't know where else you can go to get this type of educational value.

By Ashley W

May 18, 2017

Loved it

By Prakash M

Apr 06, 2017

Very informative course and proper lectures and presentations prepared which makes it enjoyable for a learner.

By sivabharath

Oct 26, 2016

Well designed course for the beginners who wanna be future leaders. The skills such as performance, leadership, negotiation was taught. Good to be a part of this course in Northwestern through coursera.

Cheers!

By Lindsey S

Mar 20, 2017

Leigh Thompson was a very engaging teacher and I appreciated her personal examples of teams she has worked with methods she used to help them improve. This course provided me with language and tools that I can take back to my workplace to help my team work more efficiently. This course helped lay the foundation of valuable information I needed to know to move forward in my career and made me more curious about team dynamics.

By Crysthal L

Oct 05, 2017

Excellent course. Ms. Thompson is a great teacher, hope I have one day the chance to take a class with her.

By Christian F

Feb 01, 2017

Professor Leigh Thompson is excellent at explanation of the course and has a wonderful engaging presentation.

By Argelia M

Apr 02, 2018

The course was beneficial for me as I apply these approaches to the organizations that I am involved with in Chicago.

By Laura D

Feb 24, 2016

I found the info that was taught in this course to be interesting and highly relevant to a wide range of situations in my life (work, school, personal). I highly recommend!

By Varun J

Sep 11, 2017

Best of the Courses.Have learned a lot.

By Eric H

Mar 27, 2017

Excellent course covering leadership essentials. Lectures are high quality and enjoyable.

By Eszter B

Apr 18, 2016

Incredibly valuable advice.

By Michael G R

Oct 27, 2017

Love this course! The lectures are so engaging.

By Raunaq G

By Vivek S

Nov 15, 2017

By Gaurav T

Jan 16, 2017

Very good course. Lots of learning. Good guidance. Will recommend to colleagues.

By Anthony C A

Aug 08, 2016

Offering what it promised: Insightful! Full of information!! Exceptionally good mode of delivery!!! I had to pay, despite the difficulties in doing so!!! It is worth the cost.

By Tuan M T

Dec 19, 2016

E

By Kicho P

Jun 20, 2017

It really is helpful course which is full of insight and practical suggestions. I was able to think about my what I have done for the team and what I will implement for the team performance.

By Monica T

Nov 13, 2017

This course is great foundation for new or emerging managers, as well as those tenured looking to move up in the organization. It solidifies your leadership skills and teaches you strategies towards engaging others and eventually self-awareness.