Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation by Northwestern University

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

PB

Dec 08, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

SK

Feb 15, 2019

I gained insights to many things that we face in daily life, but are unaware to handle them correctly. Kudos the content creators. Will definitely enroll for more courses. Era of coursera is great.

76 - 100 of 326 Reviews for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

By Maria L A

Feb 08, 2016

This course for me was very interesting as I realized there are so many things we have to take in account to learn how to be a good leader, the materials are excellent as well and the course awakened my curiosity to move forward in other courses. The course is very well organized. Taking the course will quite simply the learning of new topics.

By Sara A I A

Dec 06, 2016

KII

By PS

Jan 01, 2016

Prof. Thompson is a great teacher and her passion for this subject is evident and contagious. Even though, I am a Kellogg grad I found this course very useful and applicable.

By Hammond K W M

Oct 11, 2016

It's amazing how little things that we overlook can make a big difference. A team contract is one of such things. Amazing!!!

By RAULIN

Mar 03, 2016

Simply great !

By Alena K

Aug 03, 2017

It is very useful course for Leadership!

By gagan c

Jun 04, 2017

excellent content

By Samantha C

Dec 05, 2015

Terrific. Dr Leigh Thompson is remarkable. I strongly recommend this class for its extensive research and valuable insight into leadership, teamwork, and negotiation tactics for success in life and work.

Apr 21, 2016

Very well presented. Interesting examples, facts, and research references.

A simple slidedeck including these references and the major points could be helpful.

By Ting J

Feb 14, 2016

The course of high performance collaboration is very informative and gives me insights on leadership, teamwork and negotiation.

By Mariangela C C

Apr 10, 2018

it's super applicable in a day to day basis

By Ankur s

Dec 27, 2015

Awesome course and instructor

By Manik B

Feb 28, 2016

Great content and delivery - assignments were a great learning experience putting it all to practice. Only request would be to have more case studies (downloadable) rather than references to books which the learner may not have access to.

By Michael G F

Feb 06, 2016

How to teach the class is excellent, clear and the information required on the slides to realtar the importance of the concepts used, a summary at the end really helps reaffirm the information to be handled in class is done. Thank you very much for your dedication to impart knowledge.

Excellent!!!

By Sushma B

Jun 15, 2016

Excellent one and teaching faculty is very good with the examples and connect that is used to explain.

By Reynald S

Oct 08, 2017

Great coursework! Lots of learning that can impact your leadership style and teamwork. Thank you Professor.

By Todd H

Feb 02, 2016

GREAT CLASS -- wish I had taken more of this. Best explanation of BATNA I've ever seen.

By Trish D

Jun 23, 2016

I highly recommend this course for anyone. You will gain insight and develop strategies for improving your leadership, teamwork and negotiation within your professional and personal life!

By Lakshya P

Jun 29, 2016

It's a must attend course here!

By Ashley W

May 18, 2017

Loved it

By Tyler A

Nov 22, 2016

This is the best coursera program I have taken. The professor is outstanding! The format is perfect for an online course. Really worth the time and money.

By Eszter B

Apr 18, 2016

Incredibly valuable advice.

By Lysander M C L

Jul 07, 2016

Full of insights. Highly recommended for organizational leaders

By Dea D

Apr 11, 2017

The course was able to encapsulate most of what you need to learn to achieve effective leadership. It did not only focus on theory but also in pragmatic examples.

By Anuj S