Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation by Northwestern University

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

AN

Apr 14, 2020

Very good experience and in this course I have got an opportunity to learn many things person as well as professional from prof Thompson and this learning will help me everyday ...Thank You so much...

PB

Dec 08, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

176 - 200 of 477 Reviews for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

By venkatesh T

Jun 03, 2020

One of the best courses on Leadership & negotiation. Great school, great teachers and fantastic content

By Andrew R

Mar 23, 2019

Great course to help mid level managers define their key skills needed to be successful in their roles.

By Niranjan K B

Jan 13, 2019

Good course to set you on the journey to understand all the things for high performance collaboration.

By Sushma B

Jun 15, 2016

Excellent one and teaching faculty is very good with the examples and connect that is used to explain.

By Dave P

Mar 22, 2016

Excellent course. The content was relevant, well delivered, and applicable to any sized organization.

By Javier C

Mar 31, 2020

I honestly recommend this course to anyone interested in developing strategic skills that are extreme

By Raju P

Jan 01, 2016

Very Good information and concise built. Prof. Thompson explain very effectively.

Thank you very much.

By Rob E

Jul 22, 2019

This was an excellent course. I learned a great deal from it and continue to use all that I learned.

By Inés K

I loved the way Professor Thompson gave examples and then summed it all up clearly. Great teaching!

By Danny J R Z

Jan 15, 2019

Well structure and very useful, easy to follow and with very interesting topics, too much to learn.

By Donghan Z

Apr 22, 2017

This course contains many very practical ideas and methods to leadership, teamwork and negotiation.

By Taylor B

Mar 12, 2017

Great course that offered rich, research-supported content presented concisely. Highly recommended.

By Afari E L

Aug 08, 2019

This was a very great course. God bless all those involved. i have really improved upon my skills.

By Jerome C

Apr 30, 2019

Very good course, learning how to be a better leader in today's fast moving workplace was helpful.

By Monique D

May 23, 2019

This is the basic introduction I needed to start forming and leading teams for health innovation.

By Jorge S M G

Oct 08, 2019

I learned more professional ways to negotiate and get better results from my team and meetings.

By ADETUNJI A F

Feb 23, 2020

Concise, professional and very informative. would definitely recommend to others in the future

By Steven Z

Feb 06, 2017

This was an excellent well-done course with clear references, future reading, and assignments.

By NDIVE P C

I am so delighted for attaining this great height. Thanks to my instructor Professor Thompson

By Eldho S

Apr 16, 2019

Great course, professors are very knowledgeable and presents is a very easy and impactful way

By Valerie

May 26, 2018

Thank You Prof. Thompson, a good learning for me. It is much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Valerie

By Diego P S

Aug 28, 2018

Really simple and Nice explicated. I am really delighted with the course and the proffesor.

By Petya K

Mar 09, 2020

Wonderful course, I appreciated the assessment as it gave me no option but to stay on top.

By Eric H

Mar 27, 2017

Excellent course covering leadership essentials. Lectures are high quality and enjoyable.

By WAN A G N

Sep 18, 2018

Very good course. Highly recommended for people in/intending to go for supervisory role.