Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation by Northwestern University

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

PB

Dec 08, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

SK

Feb 15, 2019

I gained insights to many things that we face in daily life, but are unaware to handle them correctly. Kudos the content creators. Will definitely enroll for more courses. Era of coursera is great.

251 - 275 of 329 Reviews for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

By Teresa Y

Jun 17, 2019

Highly recommended. One of the best course I have taken, very insightful, learned a lot useful skills. Hope I have a chance to study in Kellogg. :)

Thank you Professor Thompson.

By lolita h

Jun 19, 2019

Wow! This course is top of the line. Excellent instructor, engaging, who knows how to hit multiple Intelligences like a speeding ball traveling straight for the bat. Thank you to the upmost, such a grand opportunity. Like walking the shoes of a stranger "I learned things "I never knew, I never knew". What a blessing! Strickly a four star, and 5 extras!

By Karthika V

Jun 20, 2019

A perfect introductory course for those looking to jump into the business field.

By Manvinder S P

Jul 08, 2019

This was an excellent course. Easy to understand, comprehensive and focused towards the outcome. Really enjoyed the course and its learning,

By Rizwan M

Jul 12, 2019

Excellent course

By Rob E

Jul 22, 2019

This was an excellent course. I learned a great deal from it and continue to use all that I learned.

By ABDUL A M

Aug 05, 2019

I got to learn and refresh lots of things by this course.

By Michael J L

Aug 07, 2019

excellent content and a very engaging professor.

By Afari E L

Aug 08, 2019

This was a very great course. God bless all those involved. i have really improved upon my skills.

By IVIE

May 08, 2019

I am blown away in a good way!

By PRAKASAM M

Apr 26, 2019

Enjoyed the learning through Coursera and this is one of the wonderful learning experience. Changed my belief of online courses will not meet the standards of Class room training. New skills and techniques learned and easy to understand and apply in our day today routine and can show case the uniqueness among others. Learning after immediate assignment with action plan improved the further understanding. Further motivated to do more Online courses after this. Thanks for my Enterprise to given the opportunity to learn and apply through Coursera.

By Eve K

May 22, 2019

Great well delivered relevant content.

By Monique D

May 23, 2019

This is the basic introduction I needed to start forming and leading teams for health innovation.

By Jim H

Sep 09, 2019

I started this course thinking it wouldn't really teach me much I didn't already know. I was wrong. Great course with a lot of good information that is easy to put into practice.

By Pei-Lun C

Sep 09, 2019

Prof. Thompson is awesome!!

By Norman W

Sep 16, 2019

Very valuable to learn all win-win negotiation and successful leadership

By Aida A

Sep 01, 2019

Excellent course with great learning tools and optional reading material.

By Mittapalli A

Aug 31, 2019

Its a very good course. It helps you deal when you are in teams, and in work place

By Wilmar A C A

Sep 01, 2019

All the points covered had a great explanation!

By Rebecca K

Sep 02, 2019

Nice Course and the teacher is so professional that it was easy to understand it.

By Harsh k p

Sep 01, 2019

I am very lucky that i get a chance to join this course because this course provides me a better idea about negotiation and essential of team building which now i can use it in my MBA.

By Damon F

Sep 03, 2019

Course structure and delivery approach is clear, concise, and efficiently delivered.

By Maristela M B

Sep 25, 2019

good content and and a very friendly approach to adult's learning. thanks a lot.

By Muhammad Z H

Sep 05, 2019

Thanks Professor, I have learnt alot

By Mohammed I A

Sep 30, 2019

Really it is good course and the way they explain it is very easy and simple