Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation by Northwestern University

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

AN

Apr 14, 2020

Very good experience and in this course I have got an opportunity to learn many things person as well as professional from prof Thompson and this learning will help me everyday ...Thank You so much...

PB

Dec 08, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

126 - 150 of 537 Reviews for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

By O.K. V

Nov 24, 2016

The said course is well designed in an easy to understand manner. The contents of the course covers critical areas of Leadership, Team building and Negotiation skills.

By Jason d

Jun 26, 2018

Course was so so and the peer grading process was adequate at best. However, the professor and the reading material The Heart and Mind of a Negotiator is outstanding.

By Fatima R

Apr 16, 2020

This course made me learn more team building strategies and now I am better able to use the potential of my teammates. This course is highly recommended for leaders.

By Muriel R

Aug 18, 2016

Execellent course, the videos were easy to follow and Professor Thompson is very captivating. The course material could be easily put into use using the assignments.

By IOANNA K

Dec 19, 2019

Very clear presentation, interesting assignments, theory to the point, useful information, close to what we need in order to develop our business management skills

By Dea D

Apr 11, 2017

The course was able to encapsulate most of what you need to learn to achieve effective leadership. It did not only focus on theory but also in pragmatic examples.

By Sandeep D

Dec 29, 2018

Too good. This course improves how we focus on organization, and employees.Various approaches to solve any kind of problem if once you gained a leadership skill.

By Sushil T

I like Negotiation the most, using BATNA and RP to close the deal, managing team on remote. The course content is very well explained. Thanks you, great input.

By Jeannetta I G

Apr 06, 2020

Excellent presentations and summary on key points of successful practices.

I recommend highly to those who want to acquire new skill or just brush up a old one

By HARI K P

Oct 28, 2015

This is an excellent course. The examples Leigh has given for each concept is really good. It helps to internalize the concepts and apply it in our daily life.

Apr 21, 2016

Very well presented. Interesting examples, facts, and research references.

A simple slidedeck including these references and the major points could be helpful.

By Praktikant H

Nov 13, 2015

Very interesting course that summarizes pretty much all of the current important models in management and leadership; very inspiring and motivated instructor

By Nishith

Jun 06, 2020

Excellent Assignment at the end of each module which actually helps to apply the concept taught in lectures. Learning experience was very nice and fruitful.

By Juliana d B

Jan 29, 2019

I thoroughly enjoyed the incredible amount of valuable information gleaned from this course. Thank you for the excellence. Leigh is hilarious and brilliant.

By Tyler A

Nov 22, 2016

This is the best coursera program I have taken. The professor is outstanding! The format is perfect for an online course. Really worth the time and money.

By Hanna P

Mar 02, 2019

Great course. Informative and not boring. Will review the lectures from time to time. The lecturer is great! Information is well structured. I recommend.

By Fadi A

Sep 16, 2019

This was a very good course. It was challenging, very informative and teaches team building skills as well as negotiation skills. I recommend it fully.

By VINEET B

Nov 26, 2019

Very nice course, especially opportunity to review others assignments, which gives you another dimension of understanding and implementing learning.

By James A

Jul 18, 2018

This is a very powerful way of training professionals-I enjoyed every session and I know I will enroll for more courses in the very near future!

By Mohamed A T K

Jan 01, 2016

Very informative and helpful course, excellent design and visual aids, and is supported by the management of the university. Highly recommended.

By Nitin H

Dec 28, 2015

Well articulated and designed course. Wonderful presentation of concepts by Leigh Thompson from Kellogg School of Management. Very useful indeed

By Ishaan P

Jan 22, 2020

Professor does a great job verbally illustrating concepts and teaching the lesson. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed the course.

By Manvinder S P

Jul 08, 2019

This was an excellent course. Easy to understand, comprehensive and focused towards the outcome. Really enjoyed the course and its learning,

By Roberto T

May 08, 2018

This course is highly-interactive and is packed with helpful knowledge that could help any team leader set up their first team for success.

By Enyinnaya, C K

Mar 12, 2019

This course made me to know more about myself, it has helped me build up leadership and team spirit. Thanks Coursera for this opportunity.