Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation by Northwestern University

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

PB

Dec 08, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

SK

Feb 15, 2019

I gained insights to many things that we face in daily life, but are unaware to handle them correctly. Kudos the content creators. Will definitely enroll for more courses. Era of coursera is great.

126 - 150 of 333 Reviews for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

By Varun J

Sep 11, 2017

Best of the Courses.Have learned a lot.

By Tuan M T

Dec 19, 2016

E

By Eric H

Mar 27, 2017

Excellent course covering leadership essentials. Lectures are high quality and enjoyable.

By Kicho P

Jun 20, 2017

It really is helpful course which is full of insight and practical suggestions. I was able to think about my what I have done for the team and what I will implement for the team performance.

By Monica T

Nov 13, 2017

This course is great foundation for new or emerging managers, as well as those tenured looking to move up in the organization. It solidifies your leadership skills and teaches you strategies towards engaging others and eventually self-awareness.

By Shahid P

Jan 29, 2018

Great course, highlights best practices from Leadership, Team Building and Negotiations, plus Leigh's examples put theory into practice.

By Madalina T

By Vivek S

Nov 15, 2017

By Gaurav T

Jan 16, 2017

Very good course. Lots of learning. Good guidance. Will recommend to colleagues.

By Russell M

Sep 10, 2018

Great information!

By usama d

Sep 24, 2018

Best course with lot of grooming about Leadership, Teamwork & Negotiation

By Rob v d B

Sep 25, 2018

Very interesting topic; for me a combination of my MBA Dissertation, my work and my organizational goals!!! Well presented and good exercises for the test. Highly recommended if you work in an international environment

By Sonia F

Aug 10, 2018

Great Teacher, great assignment, very useful

By Diego P S

Aug 28, 2018

Really simple and Nice explicated. I am really delighted with the course and the proffesor.

By Husam A A N

Oct 21, 2018

I have learned many skills in topics I wasn't aware of. Great course, I would recommend it to all leadership skills seekers.

By Mariana R

Oct 30, 2018

Simply loved the course!

By Rechimer D

Nov 09, 2018

This course is an eye opener for Supervisors and Managers. Thank you guys. I learned a lot on Teamwork and Negotiation.

By James A

Jul 18, 2018

This is a very powerful way of training professionals-I enjoyed every session and I know I will enroll for more courses in the very near future!

By Siuky

Aug 23, 2018

The class arrangement is reasonable. The assignments help me practice a lot.

By Cristian D S

Oct 01, 2018

Very interesting course subject

By WAN A G N

Sep 18, 2018

Very good course. Highly recommended for people in/intending to go for supervisory role.

By Li S H

Oct 14, 2018

Simply love it. Great course!

By ABDUS-SABUR O

Aug 08, 2018

excellent

By T L

Jun 27, 2016

Great course.

Good content with solid delivery by instructor. I will recommend this course to my colleagues.