Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation by Northwestern University

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

AN
Apr 13, 2020

Very good experience and in this course I have got an opportunity to learn many things person as well as professional from prof Thompson and this learning will help me everyday ...Thank You so much...

PB
Dec 7, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

701 - 725 of 745 Reviews for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

By Cornella S

Jul 22, 2021

L​earned so much. Well worth it and excited to learn more. Love the content and learning style, as well as, the opportunity to apply what I have learned in my assignments.

By John G

Jan 7, 2021

This is my first time taking any Leadership course and I highly recommend you take this course as it opens your mind to Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation techniques.

By 薛遥 X Y

Dec 22, 2015

Very good course with effective structure to help learning. The professors are great teachers and abundant experience resource, loved online courses made by Northwestern

By Jennifer A

Jan 30, 2019

The instructor is absolutely incredible. The videos are short, brief and bite size., That really helps to capture the essence of the topic without too much information.

By IOANNA K

Dec 19, 2019

Very clear presentation, interesting assignments, theory to the point, useful information, close to what we need in order to develop our business management skills

By Ma. D D

Apr 11, 2017

The course was able to encapsulate most of what you need to learn to achieve effective leadership. It did not only focus on theory but also in pragmatic examples.

By Pooja J

Sep 22, 2021

Excellent Course, supeb instructor, I have learned minute details fo leadership, teamwork and negotiation, I am very very thankful the course, great experience!

By Sushil T

I like Negotiation the most, using BATNA and RP to close the deal, managing team on remote. The course content is very well explained. Thanks you, great input.

Apr 21, 2016

Very well presented. Interesting examples, facts, and research references.

A simple slidedeck including these references and the major points could be helpful.

By Praktikant H

Nov 13, 2015

Very interesting course that summarizes pretty much all of the current important models in management and leadership; very inspiring and motivated instructor

By Jameela A A H

Jun 30, 2021

Provide great insight of leadership style, effective collaboration and negotiation. Assignments are helpful to build your skills in this domain.

By James A

Jul 18, 2018

This is a very powerful way of training professionals-I enjoyed every session and I know I will enroll for more courses in the very near future!

By Qing L

Aug 16, 2021

Professor did great job to introduce the basic concepts and discuss one by one. The class is very easy to follow and take notes myself.

By Stanley K

Aug 11, 2021

A practical introduction of the key leadership characteristics and the relevant tactics to build an effective and motivated team.

By Mischel E

Aug 30, 2021

G​reat combination of practical and technical.

Very well organized syllabus.

C​hallenging quizzes and assignments.

By kennedymothibi

Jun 21, 2016

Leigh Thompson offers amazing insights into teams. I have never heard of her before but she is amazing and fun

By Nguyen D T

Aug 13, 2021

This is course is information and applicable for me to apply what I learnt in the real job. Great course!

By S R

Jun 28, 2021

It is a great learning experience. Very informative and I really enjoyed and learnt lot from this course.

By PRIYAMANSHU S

Aug 8, 2021

It was very well structured and helped me learn skills like Leadership, Team work and many more.

By Andrew F

Aug 17, 2021

Love the way Leigh Thompson presents the material. Found myself re-thinking my own strategies.

By Eldho S

Apr 16, 2019

Great course, professors are very knowledgeable and presents is a very easy and impactful way

By Barry W

Jun 19, 2021

I learn leadership skills that will help with my current job and the one that I am seeking.

By Petya K

Mar 9, 2020

Wonderful course, I appreciated the assessment as it gave me no option but to stay on top.

By Gobinath P

Jul 19, 2021

iThe course is useful for the people who plan for the leadership.

By Balasubramani R

Jun 28, 2021

This was very professional and lot of learnings. I enjoyed it.