Back to Personal Leadership Development Planning and Leading High Performing Teams

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Personal Leadership Development Planning and Leading High Performing Teams by Rice University

An actionable leadership improvement plan enables you to leverage strengths and close the gaps on weaknesses. In this course, you will build your own plan that you can put into practice immediately and realize goals within the next two years. It lays the foundation for an evergreen process of selection and prioritization of skills, and action planning for sustained leadership development....

A

Aug 29, 2017

Excellent and very useful at the practical level, scientific and applied and useful in life in general and leadership and goals and how to put them in the best form

RR

Mar 04, 2017

Excellent experience, highly recommend these certificate. I'll definitively continue with the Engineering Management Professional Certificate.

1 - 25 of 38 Reviews for Personal Leadership Development Planning and Leading High Performing Teams

By Ben L

Mar 17, 2020

I'm in a new team lead position managing a team of 5 engineers. This course greatly helped me build an imaging plan and know what to do. This course helped me be confident in my new team lead function. I'm confident to recommend this course to people who want to have leadership skills.

By Christian A A E

Jun 01, 2019

The course is of great value and does a great job blending the best theoretical, and practical practices. I enjoy every part of it and learned a lot. Everyone who'd like to get into leadership positions or those who are already in leadership positions must take this course.

By Ahmed H M

Aug 29, 2017

By Ramiro R

Mar 04, 2017

By Tetrin M

Dec 04, 2019

awesome, I learn a lot through this course.

thank you!

By Antony C

May 08, 2019

Well structured course. Wish I did it 20 Years back!!

By Yahya a a

Jul 10, 2020

I have benefited from and developed myself, and I wish you happiness and success

By MARIFE G M

Muy buen curso, te dan la habilidades necesarias para poder mejorar como lider.

By RODRIGO E P M

Aug 06, 2020

An excellent leadership course. The approach to engineering is spectacular.

By Althaf.CT

Jun 14, 2020

Thank you for this platform, thank you all behind the milestone

By Abdul M

Jul 30, 2020

The course is a good guideline for anyone want to be a leader

By Imran S

Nov 02, 2017

One of the best career building courses I ever had.

By Naveen K S

Jul 17, 2020

This course is very useful to me.Thanksto coursera

By SELVAKUMAR R

Jul 13, 2020

I done this course it is vary useful to me

By Salah k a

Jul 17, 2020

Good course, and very helpful

By Phan N

Mar 18, 2020

A Good course for new leader

By Jekaterina

Aug 10, 2017

Thank you for this course.

By K. M

Jul 02, 2020

It improves my knowledge

By Michael R M

May 13, 2020

A truly excellent course!

By Winston A W