Back to Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies by Università Bocconi

Learn how fashion and luxury companies work and understand their brands, products, retail, and communication strategies. Travel through business models, international development, and product categories with industry influent experts. Adopting a case-study approach, the course presents strategic brand management in luxury and fashion companies as a balancing act: tradition vs. innovation, expertise vs. experimentation, casual vs. stylish; in order to increase the brand value by nurturing the brand heritage and at the same time staying fresh, relevant, and contemporary in the global marketplace. Topics such as the impact of new retail channels, new media channels, and new business declinations for the brand and emerging markets will be discussed in the course....

PM

Mar 02, 2017

What a great resource for both Fashion and Business Students around the world. I am a student in London using this resource to further my knowledge and Iove it. I will continue using and supporting.

WZ

Feb 05, 2016

very useful course, not only for Luxury industry. Many topics talked about are enlighted. After learning, I think I am more reasonable facing all fancy things and choose them more sophiscated.

1 - 25 of 530 Reviews for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

By Viktoria S

Apr 26, 2017

The course overall has good content. But some videos and case studies were dissapointing in terms of uniqueness of information. You could have easily googled it. Tests could also be more challenging. I would defitenely reccomend it to learners who are new to the industry. For others it could be less informative.

By Priscilla M

Mar 02, 2017

By Wei Z

Feb 05, 2016

By Anastasia

Oct 07, 2018

Personally, I found this course to be less than I expected. Provided information was very general, mostly outdated. I'm a person, who has no experience in this industry, but biggest part of the information was simply obvious to me. Provided slides just repeat what the lecturers say, so nothing extra to learn from there. I would say this is a fun course to take if you just have spare time, but not for learning something for real.

By William N

Jan 25, 2018

Do not recommend this course. The coursework is boring and entirely video lectures, many of which are done by people with appalling English which is difficult to understand.

By Daria K

Jul 29, 2019

It was a great course that opened up for me the concept of business of fashion. Talking about different markets, different audience and how brand image and strategy work really broader my knowledge. I would definitely recommend this course for those who wants to dive into the world of fashion. Especially I liked the extra materials for free-time reading as it was interesting but also updated and correspond to nowadays time.

By Chitra B

Feb 24, 2019

Amazing course for the beginners and experts in the industry. Reading material and videos are to the point with excellent case studies. I strongly recommend this course to Fashion and Luxury enthusiast

By Riccardo P

Jan 30, 2019

Very interesting course. Lot of information for someone wants to understand the full circle of activities in a fashion/luxury house. Thank you for all the info I learnt and i am sure i will apply most of the info into my daily routines at the office. Would love Bocconi to produce a second course dedicated to communication and retail/distribution. Hope to have the chance to deepen my knowledge with another course. Thank you. Riccardo

By mara j s m

Jun 12, 2019

The course is good, but I had dificult to understand the teachers. Suggestion: update the course content (information), because this area is very inconstant.

By Isabella C

May 15, 2018

Worst course in Coursera.

By Mariana L C R D G C

Nov 18, 2018

This course is very interesting for people who work on the fashion industry and want to further their knowledge on the business. I have to say it is a bit hard for a working person to keep up do date with the course, but the 6 weeks are more than enough to complete the tasks and learn a lot!

By YIXIN Z

Dec 09, 2018

An amazing course for those who has never got in touch with fashion industry and would like to step in. Clear structures and easy to understand. The cases and interviews are quite helpful for understanding and make the course not too theoretical.

By Lucía G Z

Dec 23, 2018

It was very usefull and interesting. I really enjoyed it.

By Mikhail I

Dec 10, 2018

Dear All, let me say thank you very much for this efficient and prolifirent course. I learned a lot.

By Priyanka S

Jan 27, 2019

Very good course to kick off a management role in Fashion and Luxury retail companies

By Irina K

Jan 30, 2019

Thats a lot for this very interesting and useful cource.

By Natalie N

Feb 05, 2019

Bocconi appears to be a prestigious school and it's so wonderful of them to offer a glimpse into the world of fashion and their luxury and fashion course. Of course, I feel the course could have delved deeper into various topics, but as it is provided for free, I am happy with what I've learned so far nonetheless. The professors were personable and the topics were thought provoking. Thank you Bocconi!

By Hamza V

Feb 05, 2019

Great course with a broad overview and excellent subject knowledge gained from it. Informative and consistently helped.

By Yogesh S B

Nov 10, 2018

The course is well designed, which is compact and gives you an overview of both Luxury and Fashion industry.

By sahar g R

Nov 10, 2018

excellent Course, awesome teachers and very useful material and items to learn.

By Svetlana S

Nov 27, 2018

Fabulous course to upgrade your knowledge in luxury and fashion management market!

By Inés P

Jan 07, 2019

I really enjoyed the opportunity of getting closer to the world of fashion. The contents available have been very useful and were very well put together with high quality.

By Subhajit M

Jan 05, 2019

Very insightful

By Carlos A

Jan 06, 2019

Excellent

By Ada D S

Jan 08, 2019

Thats great!! I am grateful to the teachings of this online course