Back to Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies by Università Bocconi

Learn how fashion and luxury companies work and understand their brands, products, retail, and communication strategies. Travel through business models, international development, and product categories with industry influent experts. Adopting a case-study approach, the course presents strategic brand management in luxury and fashion companies as a balancing act: tradition vs. innovation, expertise vs. experimentation, casual vs. stylish; in order to increase the brand value by nurturing the brand heritage and at the same time staying fresh, relevant, and contemporary in the global marketplace. Topics such as the impact of new retail channels, new media channels, and new business declinations for the brand and emerging markets will be discussed in the course....

PM

Mar 02, 2017

What a great resource for both Fashion and Business Students around the world. I am a student in London using this resource to further my knowledge and Iove it. I will continue using and supporting.

WZ

Feb 05, 2016

very useful course, not only for Luxury industry. Many topics talked about are enlighted. After learning, I think I am more reasonable facing all fancy things and choose them more sophiscated.

1 - 25 of 509 Reviews for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

By Priscilla M

Mar 02, 2017

By Wei Z

Feb 05, 2016

By Anastasia

Oct 07, 2018

Personally, I found this course to be less than I expected. Provided information was very general, mostly outdated. I'm a person, who has no experience in this industry, but biggest part of the information was simply obvious to me. Provided slides just repeat what the lecturers say, so nothing extra to learn from there. I would say this is a fun course to take if you just have spare time, but not for learning something for real.

By Viktoria S

Apr 26, 2017

The course overall has good content. But some videos and case studies were dissapointing in terms of uniqueness of information. You could have easily googled it. Tests could also be more challenging. I would defitenely reccomend it to learners who are new to the industry. For others it could be less informative.

By Chitra B

Feb 24, 2019

Amazing course for the beginners and experts in the industry. Reading material and videos are to the point with excellent case studies. I strongly recommend this course to Fashion and Luxury enthusiast

By Daria K

Jul 29, 2019

It was a great course that opened up for me the concept of business of fashion. Talking about different markets, different audience and how brand image and strategy work really broader my knowledge. I would definitely recommend this course for those who wants to dive into the world of fashion. Especially I liked the extra materials for free-time reading as it was interesting but also updated and correspond to nowadays time.

By Riccardo P

Jan 30, 2019

Very interesting course. Lot of information for someone wants to understand the full circle of activities in a fashion/luxury house. Thank you for all the info I learnt and i am sure i will apply most of the info into my daily routines at the office. Would love Bocconi to produce a second course dedicated to communication and retail/distribution. Hope to have the chance to deepen my knowledge with another course. Thank you. Riccardo

By mara j s m

Jun 12, 2019

The course is good, but I had dificult to understand the teachers. Suggestion: update the course content (information), because this area is very inconstant.

By William N

Jan 25, 2018

Do not recommend this course. The coursework is boring and entirely video lectures, many of which are done by people with appalling English which is difficult to understand.

By Isabella C

May 15, 2018

Worst course in Coursera.

By Neha A D

Jan 15, 2019

It was a good course!

By Irina K

Jan 30, 2019

Thats a lot for this very interesting and useful cource.

By Sebastian V

Jan 30, 2019

It was a really informative and fun course!

By Natalie N

Feb 05, 2019

Bocconi appears to be a prestigious school and it's so wonderful of them to offer a glimpse into the world of fashion and their luxury and fashion course. Of course, I feel the course could have delved deeper into various topics, but as it is provided for free, I am happy with what I've learned so far nonetheless. The professors were personable and the topics were thought provoking. Thank you Bocconi!

By Hamza V

Feb 05, 2019

Great course with a broad overview and excellent subject knowledge gained from it. Informative and consistently helped.

By Subhajit M

Jan 05, 2019

Very insightful

By Carlos A

Jan 06, 2019

Excellent

By Inés P

Jan 07, 2019

I really enjoyed the opportunity of getting closer to the world of fashion. The contents available have been very useful and were very well put together with high quality.

By Ada D S

Jan 08, 2019

Thats great!! I am grateful to the teachings of this online course

By Shiavni S

Jan 10, 2019

One of the amazing courses on Fashion and Luxury Brands...

By Shocouf S

Feb 22, 2019

Wonderful opportunity to learn more and more about the industry in a very clear way!

By Antonella M

Feb 12, 2019

I have enjoyed, now I have a different vision about Fashion and Luxury

By Paris

Feb 17, 2019

This course really surprises me when I dive into the content, especially when it comes to the business model of every stage and brand, as well as I notice that, NO MATTER WHAT I learn, knowledges of econimics is first thing I should know, thanks for the devotion of two lecturers!

By Maria F

Mar 02, 2019

Great course!

By Olesia E

Mar 19, 2019

Thank You so much for this course! I had a great pleasure learning Fashion Management online, the course was really interesting for me and gave me a lot of information and basics of a fashion industry.