Back to Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies by Università Bocconi

Learn how fashion and luxury companies work and understand their brands, products, retail, and communication strategies. Travel through business models, international development, and product categories with industry influent experts. Adopting a case-study approach, the course presents strategic brand management in luxury and fashion companies as a balancing act: tradition vs. innovation, expertise vs. experimentation, casual vs. stylish; in order to increase the brand value by nurturing the brand heritage and at the same time staying fresh, relevant, and contemporary in the global marketplace. Topics such as the impact of new retail channels, new media channels, and new business declinations for the brand and emerging markets will be discussed in the course....

VK

Jan 31, 2020

It's a great course for those who'd like to understand the the way fashion industry is organized; what's the key factors in marketing of fashion and luxury brands; what's important in communication.

PM

Mar 02, 2017

What a great resource for both Fashion and Business Students around the world. I am a student in London using this resource to further my knowledge and Iove it. I will continue using and supporting.

201 - 225 of 581 Reviews for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

By Luisa F A B

Apr 07, 2020

Very organized and specific. I liked the tests because they really check if you actually understood the lessons.

By kamakshi b

Sep 15, 2019

Its an amazing course and should be done by everyone interested in understanding the fashion and luxury industry

By Olga B

Jun 25, 2017

I want to change my work to work in the fashion industry, and I think this knowledge will be an excellent start.

By Antonio

Jan 26, 2020

You can learn a lot from this course, all the content are really useful and I really enjoyed learning

Thank you.

Sep 14, 2017

I enjoyed the course. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the lecturers for this fantastic journey!

By Lucia P

May 15, 2019

Muy bien estructurado y con contenido e información sumamente útil. Las entrevistas también fueron muy buenas.

By Pauline D

May 10, 2018

A very interesting and complete course! I learned a lot about Fashion and Luxury Communication and Marketing.

By sonia s

Dec 02, 2019

Really good overview of the fashion industry. I am a beginner and found the content digestible and helpful.

By Trufanov D

Aug 21, 2019

Great course. Learned a lot. Good thing is that there are many interviews with luxury companies' executives.

By Yogesh S B

Nov 10, 2018

The course is well designed, which is compact and gives you an overview of both Luxury and Fashion industry.

By Jiwon L

Jan 24, 2016

hope there will be some sequel courses ! so interesting and inspirational !!! Thank you Universita Bocconi !

By Marco C

Dec 15, 2017

Overall, I think it was very informative. Excellent. At times I thought the lecturers were hard to follow.

By Durbar D

Apr 11, 2018

Perfectly designed courses with ample case studies. I loved going through those annual financial reports.

By Sarah L

Sep 23, 2015

This course has taught me so much interesting information, I am very happy to have been able to take it !

By Elaine P

Oct 28, 2018

Loved this course, gained so much information and learnt things about fashion that I never knew before.

By haarith a

Feb 28, 2017

really satisfied ........ loved this because this course have more real business world cases & examples

By Kerly L P C S

Feb 05, 2018

Love this course! I learned a lot and I will take this knowledge with me and hopefully use it at work!

By Angel B

Apr 03, 2017

I hadn't taken a fashion -oriented course in over ten yrs. This was great! I sincerely felt "updated."

By Irem E O

Jun 15, 2018

I've learned a lot about fashion and luxury companies, retail identity, management and communication.

By Sabino C

Jul 22, 2017

The contents were very interesting and very well explained. The course was way above my expectations.

By Krishnamurthi R

Sep 08, 2015

Excellent presentation and very useful for gaining knowledge in Managing Fashion and Luxury Companies

By Gabriel L S C

Mar 30, 2020

Well structured and the material provided was really suitable for the tests and for further studies.

By Elizaveta D

Jul 18, 2019

it was not easy for me but very interesting ! professional level of Bocconi Professors is very high!

By Mikhail I

Dec 10, 2018

Dear All, let me say thank you very much for this efficient and prolifirent course. I learned a lot.

By penelope

Nov 05, 2017

Muy bien planteado y muy interesante toda la propuesta así como los ejercicios y ejemplos mostrados.