Back to Managing Network Security

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing Network Security by University System of Georgia

Almost every organization uses computer networks to share their information and to support their business operations. When we allow network access to data it is exposed to threats from inside and outside of the organization. This course examines the threats associated with using internal and external networks and how to manage the protection of information when it’s accessible via networks. In this course, a learner will be able to: ● Describe the threats to data from information communication technology (ICT) ● Identify the issues and practices associated with managing network security ● Identify the practices, tools, and methodologies associated with assessing network security ● Describe the components of an effective network security program...

T
Oct 14, 2020

Very exhaustive and so helpful. I recommend it to all that would like to become IT specialists, Network Managers and IT professionals.

ND
Oct 12, 2020

the course was awesome , and clear to read and understand , thanks for the team who prepared the course of managing network secuirty

1 - 20 of 20 Reviews for Managing Network Security

By TUGUME H

Oct 15, 2020

By Nshimiyimana J D D

Oct 13, 2020

By P G K

Oct 21, 2020

The course that I attended is an exelent one. This sessions helped me to learn more about cyber security

By Ephraim H F

Sep 11, 2020

I learned a lot reagarding Network Security. Thanks!

By Oloro O S

Oct 17, 2020

I learnt more about network security

By Joseph G C

Aug 24, 2020

The course is a good course. There is so much to learn. I must say a lot was a refresher for me having done both A+, network+ and currently doing the CCNA. The problem with the course are the quizzes. They are a lot of wrong answers in there which affects your grade. I don't want to itemize any question here but anyone who studied for this will realize it.

By Mohamed H J

Sep 14, 2020

thank you very much coursera am so proud of you

By EDSON M V C

Oct 5, 2020

Nice

By Mona A A

Aug 14, 2020

GOOD

By Muharrem U A

Sep 30, 2020

I believe there is problem at the final quiz since two of the questions does not accept the correct answers as correct. Questions 1 and 30.

By Yaki M

Aug 18, 2020

This course is very informative. Unfortunately (for me) is focuses on US regulations and not much on the rest of planet earth.

By Cino P