Back to Mastering Final Cut Pro

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Mastering Final Cut Pro by LearnQuest

This course unravels the post-production world for editors. Students will dive into the key features of Apple’s Final Cut Pro software for Video and Audio Editing and learn elements for creating professional videos with the use of transitions and effects, titles and motion graphics, color correction, 360 Video and Media Management. This self-paced course prepares students to pass the Final Cut Pro X certification exam. Learn at your own pace, retake the lessons as needed, and practice alongside the Apple Certified Trainer. We recommend that you have a basic understanding of macOS, video terminology and while not required, experience with video production and workflow is helpful. This course was developed by LearnQuest in association with two highly experienced Apple Certified Trainers and editors....

SM

Apr 28, 2020

It was a great course, moreover these guys are Apple Certified Pros. I would suggest to download the practice material and follow along, it helped for me. Happy Learning !\n\nSatyam Sovan M.

MK

Mar 03, 2020

As a novice with computer editing the course took me well behind simple basic operation. I left feeling comfortable with titles, effects, and a full range of Final Cut Pro's abilities.

1 - 20 of 20 Reviews for Mastering Final Cut Pro

By Jeff C

Apr 05, 2020

I had some very basic prior experience with Final Cut Pro X before taking this course and the course was outstanding. I learned a lot about how I might have used even the most basic FCPX features more effectively, and I learned a tremendous amount more about tools and features that I was unaware of and will surely employ in my future editing efforts.

By Marcus K

Mar 03, 2020

By Amrendra P

May 01, 2020

It was great learning on Coursera platform! I would like to thanks from my bottom of heart to Shri Jason Cox and Shri Nick Harauz for their clear voices that was understood clearly.

By Edwin Z

Feb 25, 2020

love this course I learned a lot.

By Mohammad K A

Mar 04, 2020

It was a really enjoyable training course and I did not feel bored, I felt more passion for this field, frankly, this cours was one of the most courses I was looking for to sharpen my skills that I had previously acquired.

My assessment of 4 stars, because there is nothing perfect in this life, and the shortage always makes us strive for the best and the perfect, so I chose that.

Best regards for trainees generally and coaches especially🌹.

By Keith W

Excellent course that explains everything you can do in FCPX . I love how they use example projects that gives you an idea on what can be done within the program. Great on ramp that allows you to go back at your own pace to build edits exactly like you want for your project. Highly reccomend!

By Satyam S M

Apr 28, 2020

Satyam Sovan M.

By Carlos A M R

May 22, 2020

It was a great course. Easy to understand, and basically covers every topic you will need in order to creat very good FCPX projects.

By DURGESH G

this course was really helpful for me because in this course there are different topic which use in media and production house.

By Rob D

Apr 26, 2020

The most useful and comprehensive course I have done on FCPX. I now feel well prepared to make the most of this great software.

By Pedro A G G

This was a very thorough course that explained everything from the basics to advanced techniques.

By Tomelilla G

May 01, 2020

Fantastic course, covers everything you need to know in detail and clearly explained.

By Mahmoud R E S

May 15, 2020

very happy to take this course it is very useful

By Ravalnath B

Apr 09, 2020

nice

By Jayanth A

May 08, 2020

Honestly, I have basic knowledge of FCP X before taking this course. I wanted this course to improve my foundation and learn new things. This course helped me in the way exactly I wanted to. Thanks, Learn Quest !! :)

By Brian L

Apr 25, 2020

Useful instruction-manual-style walkthrough of the software, how it works, and what it is capable of. Was hoping for a bit more theory on video editing and what makes for good vs bad edit techniques, though.

By Blaine L

Apr 16, 2020

Very disappointed with this course.

It's not a course where someone teaches and you can get excited. Only shows the interface with someone reading a script in the background. Extremely boring.

I tried to get through it, but just couldn't. Courses on Creative Live or learning from some free Youtube videos are (sadly) much better than paying for this course.

I can honestly say that will all the courses I've taken online, this was the worst for me.

Sorry LearnQuest.

By Emily G P

May 05, 2020

It should tell you that you must pay to take the course up front. From the comment board it aslo looks like you need Final Cut, but this is not apparent from the course description either.