Back to Mastering Final Cut Pro

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Mastering Final Cut Pro by LearnQuest

This course unravels the post-production world for editors. Students will dive into the key features of Apple’s Final Cut Pro software for Video and Audio Editing and learn elements for creating professional videos with the use of transitions and effects, titles and motion graphics, color correction, 360 Video and Media Management. This self-paced course prepares students to pass the Final Cut Pro X certification exam. Learn at your own pace, retake the lessons as needed, and practice alongside the Apple Certified Trainer. We recommend that you have a basic understanding of macOS, video terminology and while not required, experience with video production and workflow is helpful. This course was developed by LearnQuest in association with two highly experienced Apple Certified Trainers and editors....

SM
Apr 27, 2020

It was a great course, moreover these guys are Apple Certified Pros. I would suggest to download the practice material and follow along, it helped for me. Happy Learning !\n\nSatyam Sovan M.

MK
Mar 2, 2020

As a novice with computer editing the course took me well behind simple basic operation. I left feeling comfortable with titles, effects, and a full range of Final Cut Pro's abilities.

26 - 47 of 47 Reviews for Mastering Final Cut Pro

By Omer a a m

Jun 19, 2020

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED COURSE,TOTALLY LOVED IT

By Umesh K

Just want to say thank u coursera

By Gert

Jun 27, 2020

Did i learn allot. Great course.

By Katarzyna W

Oct 30, 2020

It is just perfect! Thank you.

By Ravalnath B

Apr 9, 2020

nice

By Aleksa L

Jul 23, 2020

I am pretty much very satisfied with the course. It is clear, concise and every point is explained well, so there will be no confusion on how to do what the instructor showed. However, some the modules were focused on the things that (I am sure, as I've seen in the discussion forum) will not be used. When I say this, I mean like additional applications that need to be bought and downloaded, as well as the whole module for 360 video that, I personally think, is not that useful. To conclude, I am sure that this course is very helpful and that I, as well as the other students, learned a lot from. I fully encourage everyone who is new at video editing to start this course and learn everything about FCPX.

By Jonathan G

Jul 1, 2020

Not only useful for those who are new in the video creation, but also for anyone that wishes to learn something else about the app and the extensions it offers

By vivek

Aug 31, 2020

To kickstart your Carrer in the editing field,

This Fcp mastering course will be very helpful

By Matteo S

Oct 1, 2020

Very good introductory and intermediate course to FCPX.

By Kirandip K

Jun 29, 2020

One of the best course.

By Karen S

Jun 28, 2020

I learned a lot.

By Yarieli E

Oct 18, 2020

While the course did help with a lot on Final Cut Pro X, it lacked the sources of the example files. When I first downloaded the files a lot of them were missing, then there was no option to re-download them. I would use my own clips, but sometimes it was hard to follow along when the same slips weren't being used.

By Jayanth A

May 8, 2020

Honestly, I have basic knowledge of FCP X before taking this course. I wanted this course to improve my foundation and learn new things. This course helped me in the way exactly I wanted to. Thanks, Learn Quest !! :)

By Brian L

Apr 24, 2020

Useful instruction-manual-style walkthrough of the software, how it works, and what it is capable of. Was hoping for a bit more theory on video editing and what makes for good vs bad edit techniques, though.

By Ross M

Oct 24, 2020

Informative but very dry. Too much time is spent on secondary software like Motion.

By Kazi R H

Sep 25, 2020

It's only available to a definite platform.

By Thomas G

Oct 19, 2020

Won’t let you take test or download files without paying!