Back to Mastering Final Cut Pro

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Mastering Final Cut Pro by LearnQuest

This course unravels the post-production world for editors. Students will dive into the key features of Apple’s Final Cut Pro software for Video and Audio Editing and learn elements for creating professional videos with the use of transitions and effects, titles and motion graphics, color correction, 360 Video and Media Management. This self-paced course prepares students to pass the Final Cut Pro X certification exam. Learn at your own pace, retake the lessons as needed, and practice alongside the Apple Certified Trainer. We recommend that you have a basic understanding of macOS, video terminology and while not required, experience with video production and workflow is helpful. This course was developed by LearnQuest in association with two highly experienced Apple Certified Trainers and editors....

SM

Apr 28, 2020

It was a great course, moreover these guys are Apple Certified Pros. I would suggest to download the practice material and follow along, it helped for me. Happy Learning !\n\nSatyam Sovan M.

MK

Mar 03, 2020

As a novice with computer editing the course took me well behind simple basic operation. I left feeling comfortable with titles, effects, and a full range of Final Cut Pro's abilities.

1 - 25 of 31 Reviews for Mastering Final Cut Pro

By Jeff C

Apr 05, 2020

I had some very basic prior experience with Final Cut Pro X before taking this course and the course was outstanding. I learned a lot about how I might have used even the most basic FCPX features more effectively, and I learned a tremendous amount more about tools and features that I was unaware of and will surely employ in my future editing efforts.

By Marcus K

Mar 03, 2020

By Amrendra P

May 01, 2020

It was great learning on Coursera platform! I would like to thanks from my bottom of heart to Shri Jason Cox and Shri Nick Harauz for their clear voices that was understood clearly.

By Edwin Z

Feb 25, 2020

love this course I learned a lot.

By Mohammad K A

Mar 04, 2020

It was a really enjoyable training course and I did not feel bored, I felt more passion for this field, frankly, this cours was one of the most courses I was looking for to sharpen my skills that I had previously acquired.

My assessment of 4 stars, because there is nothing perfect in this life, and the shortage always makes us strive for the best and the perfect, so I chose that.

Best regards for trainees generally and coaches especially🌹.

By Blaine L

Apr 16, 2020

Very disappointed with this course.

It's not a course where someone teaches and you can get excited. Only shows the interface with someone reading a script in the background. Extremely boring.

I tried to get through it, but just couldn't. Courses on Creative Live or learning from some free Youtube videos are (sadly) much better than paying for this course.

I can honestly say that will all the courses I've taken online, this was the worst for me.

Sorry LearnQuest.

By Emily G P

May 05, 2020

It should tell you that you must pay to take the course up front. From the comment board it aslo looks like you need Final Cut, but this is not apparent from the course description either.

By Keith W

Excellent course that explains everything you can do in FCPX . I love how they use example projects that gives you an idea on what can be done within the program. Great on ramp that allows you to go back at your own pace to build edits exactly like you want for your project. Highly reccomend!

By Satyam S M

Apr 28, 2020

Satyam Sovan M.

By Carlos A M R

May 22, 2020

It was a great course. Easy to understand, and basically covers every topic you will need in order to creat very good FCPX projects.

By DURGESH G

this course was really helpful for me because in this course there are different topic which use in media and production house.

By Rob D

Apr 26, 2020

The most useful and comprehensive course I have done on FCPX. I now feel well prepared to make the most of this great software.

By Pedro A G G

This was a very thorough course that explained everything from the basics to advanced techniques.

By Tomelilla G

May 01, 2020

Fantastic course, covers everything you need to know in detail and clearly explained.

By RODOLFO C R

Jun 20, 2020

Very detailed course, a lot of concepts, great course, Thank you!

By Deniz O

Jul 10, 2020

Great course, great teacher. Thanks for everything.

By Mahmoud E S

May 15, 2020

very happy to take this course it is very useful

By Omer a a m

Jun 19, 2020

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED COURSE,TOTALLY LOVED IT

By Umesh K

Just want to say thank u coursera

By Gert

Jun 27, 2020

Did i learn allot. Great course.

By Ravalnath B

Apr 09, 2020

nice

By Aleksa L

Jul 23, 2020

I am pretty much very satisfied with the course. It is clear, concise and every point is explained well, so there will be no confusion on how to do what the instructor showed. However, some the modules were focused on the things that (I am sure, as I've seen in the discussion forum) will not be used. When I say this, I mean like additional applications that need to be bought and downloaded, as well as the whole module for 360 video that, I personally think, is not that useful. To conclude, I am sure that this course is very helpful and that I, as well as the other students, learned a lot from. I fully encourage everyone who is new at video editing to start this course and learn everything about FCPX.