Back to Measure and Optimize Social Media Marketing Campaigns

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Measure and Optimize Social Media Marketing Campaigns by Facebook

This course provides you with the skills to optimize your social media marketing efforts. Learn to evaluate and interpret the results of your advertising campaigns. Learn how to assess advertising effectiveness through lift studies and optimize your campaigns with split testing. Understand how advertising effectiveness is measured across platforms and devices, learn how to evaluate the ROI of your marketing, and master how to communicate your social media marketing results to others in the company. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Analyze dashboards and evaluate ROI from your social media marketing efforts • Understand different techniques used to optimize marketing campaigns, such as attribution and marketing mix models • Implement an A/B test to optimize your campaign • Present and communicate the results of your campaign to a team This course is for people who want to learn how to analyze their campaign marketing results, optimize their campaigns, and effectively communicate findings to their teams. Learners don't need marketing experience but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect on social media. Having a Facebook or Instagram account helps, and ideally, learners have already completed the four previous courses in this program. This course will be followed by the Facebook Social Media Marketing Capstone course, the final course of this certification, in which learners will take the Digital Marketing Associate Certification Exam and complete a Capstone project to receive their Facebook Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate....

RR
Jan 28, 2021

An extremely important course on the art of measuring and optimizing social media marketing campaigns along with super tips on presentation do's and don'ts! UNMISSABLE for social media marketers!

SE
Dec 27, 2020

This course was the most challenging of them all. There were a lot of math word problems in the first module and math was never a strong point for me in college. Overall, very informative course.

1 - 25 of 89 Reviews for Measure and Optimize Social Media Marketing Campaigns

By Wissam s

Dec 24, 2020

I am happy to join this course, as I have provided golden and valuable information, especially in the field of advertising campaigns analysis

By Sherrine E

Dec 28, 2020

By Paul N K

Dec 23, 2020

Valuable insigts. This is truly a course that's sharing value in spades!

By Agharahim P

Dec 28, 2020

Very useful course. Probably the best of all courses in specialization!

By George S

Dec 24, 2020

Amazing inputs on the Metrics to Measure the effectiveness of the ads

By Evelina A

Jan 4, 2021

Great course, as all the other ones in this specialisation

By Noah D

Jan 18, 2021

I have to say this course is absolutely wonderful!!

By Pwint P Y

Jan 5, 2021

The best course for measures kpi and presentation

By Esmira K

Jan 9, 2021

It's a perfect course with a lot of insights!

By amrita M

Jan 31, 2021

Great course. Very well explained

By Eunice M F

Jan 8, 2021

Thank you very much Coursera for granting scholarship to finished this course. Thank you very much Facebook for additional knowledge and skills on social media marketing on Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms. Thank you Very much DOST CARAGA for granting me Coursera scholarship. It is so helpful for a person with disability like me.

Thank you Professor Anke Audenaert and other professor who taught us Social Media Marketing.

By Thiane C

Mar 11, 2021

Great course! I STRONGLY recommed this course . Instructor Anke Audenaert explained the relation between Facebook Ads metrics and campaign objectives (ROAS, ROI, performance KPIS...), showed the experiments available on FB's platform (Brand Survey and Holdout Test), how to set A/B tests and last but not least, how to present marketing results to clients. Had an amazing experience!

By Anuraj D

Mar 17, 2021

Best Course Ever with full of practical Knowledge. I love this course really because this course gives me a clear understanding of Social Media Marketing and now I'm very confident to pursue my career as a social media marketer and I would like to thanks the Instructors and the Coursera team who puts all possible efforts to share this course with us. Thank you so much!!

By Alberto E C Z

May 5, 2021

todo se lo debo a los esteroides mentales , es decir la lectura constante y al hermoso arte del trading :D , esto sin duda es lo que me motivo para seguir con este curso aunque aveces me aburria siempre le di duro y a mis 2 perritos hans y rex que los amo hasta el mas alla y a mi maxito que desde el cielo me esta viendo

By Solomon J M

Mar 2, 2021

I learned so much in this course. It helps me how to set up the campaign experiments for optimization, read the data of the results, and how to communicate it to your team/client. You won't be overwhelmed, the course is well developed and Anke is excellent at delivering as if she will walk you through it.

By Friedrich R

Dec 26, 2020

This course teaches very in-depth information regarding the measurement and optimization of a social media marketing campaign, and although it at times can be very technical to understand all the terms and such, it provided me great insight as to how to evaluate and disseminate such information.

By Michelle D G

Jan 13, 2021

The insights in this course are valuable. It will help enterpreneurs and marketers be confident in creating campaigns by analyzing the results. Like what Marlene of MFlowers said, it is trial and error, but the beauty of it all is that we can always optimize using the data that we have.

By Maissa A

Apr 8, 2021

The course is very well-structured; the instructor, the material, and the presentation are all very engaging, smooth, and clear. I appreciated the course because it gave me insights not just into social media marketing, but marketing in general and project management as well.

By Tushar D

Jan 4, 2021

This course is full of resource for a beginner like me, who want to be a Social Media Marketer. in this course I have learned how to measure and optimize campaigns. How to present findings to your team or clients after a successful Ad campaign.

By Candice T

Jan 20, 2021

Very informative course. I enjoyed the videos and practical examples throughout the course. Lectures were presented in an enthusiastic way. Lots of practical advice and tips given. Real life examples provided as well.

By REALINO P

Jan 27, 2021

The course structure was very brilliant. Not only it allows me to measure and optimize my campaigns but also it gives me actionable tips on communicating the results. Thank you Facebook for this useful course.

By Angelos T

Feb 28, 2021

A very well organized presentation of tools for measurement and tricks for optimisation of our campaigns. Along with the tips on how to present the results, everything is covered simply and understandable.

By Edgar J L M

Jan 13, 2021

Thanks for everything, I've learned a lot, I could get valuable knowledge, put into practice everything I learned and also I got awesome templates to use in my marketing campaigns. You guys are the best!

By Sergio e p p

Jan 19, 2021

A very complete course with the new trends and news of digital marketing. We provide ourselves with tools and advice that make our work an experience of creativity and personal growth. Thanks a lot!

By Rajj