Back to Measure and Optimize Social Media Marketing Campaigns

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Measure and Optimize Social Media Marketing Campaigns by Facebook

This course provides you with the skills to optimize your social media marketing efforts. Learn to evaluate and interpret the results of your advertising campaigns. Learn how to assess advertising effectiveness through lift studies and optimize your campaigns with split testing. Understand how advertising effectiveness is measured across platforms and devices, learn how to evaluate the ROI of your marketing, and master how to communicate your social media marketing results to others in the company. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Analyze dashboards and evaluate ROI from your social media marketing efforts • Understand different techniques used to optimize marketing campaigns, such as attribution and marketing mix models • Implement an A/B test to optimize your campaign • Present and communicate the results of your campaign to a team This course is for people who want to learn how to analyze their campaign marketing results, optimize their campaigns, and effectively communicate findings to their teams. Learners don't need marketing experience but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect on social media. Having a Facebook or Instagram account helps, and ideally, learners have already completed the four previous courses in this program. This course will be followed by the Facebook Social Media Marketing Capstone course, the final course of this certification, in which learners will take the Digital Marketing Associate Certification Exam and complete a Capstone project to receive their Facebook Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate....

SE
Dec 27, 2020

This course was the most challenging of them all. There were a lot of math word problems in the first module and math was never a strong point for me in college. Overall, very informative course.

PW
Jan 15, 2021

Outstanding information! Anke is so easy to listen too!\n\nI am very disappointed that the final course and certification is not ready! When can I finish?

1 - 25 of 31 Reviews for Measure and Optimize Social Media Marketing Campaigns

By Wissam s

Dec 24, 2020

I am happy to join this course, as I have provided golden and valuable information, especially in the field of advertising campaigns analysis

By Paul N K

Dec 23, 2020

Valuable insigts. This is truly a course that's sharing value in spades!

By George S

Dec 24, 2020

Amazing inputs on the Metrics to Measure the effectiveness of the ads

By Eunice M F

Jan 8, 2021

Thank you very much Coursera for granting scholarship to finished this course. Thank you very much Facebook for additional knowledge and skills on social media marketing on Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms. Thank you Very much DOST CARAGA for granting me Coursera scholarship. It is so helpful for a person with disability like me.

Thank you Professor Anke Audenaert and other professor who taught us Social Media Marketing.

By Friedrich R

Dec 26, 2020

This course teaches very in-depth information regarding the measurement and optimization of a social media marketing campaign, and although it at times can be very technical to understand all the terms and such, it provided me great insight as to how to evaluate and disseminate such information.

By Michelle D G

Jan 13, 2021

The insights in this course are valuable. It will help enterpreneurs and marketers be confident in creating campaigns by analyzing the results. Like what Marlene of MFlowers said, it is trial and error, but the beauty of it all is that we can always optimize using the data that we have.

By Tushar D

Jan 4, 2021

This course is full of resource for a beginner like me, who want to be a Social Media Marketer. in this course I have learned how to measure and optimize campaigns. How to present findings to your team or clients after a successful Ad campaign.

By Edgar J L M

Jan 13, 2021

Thanks for everything, I've learned a lot, I could get valuable knowledge, put into practice everything I learned and also I got awesome templates to use in my marketing campaigns. You guys are the best!

By Sherrine E

Dec 28, 2020

By Pamela W

Jan 16, 2021

Outstanding information! Anke is so easy to listen too!

By Nicole M

Jan 13, 2021

I really enjoyed this course. The templates and summaries were especially helpful for when we take what we learned out into the real world.

By Janette F

Jan 8, 2021

The instructor gave clear instructions. I am not good at math but I was able to understand the concepts presented in this class. Very good!

By Kemal E G

Jan 10, 2021

well it was seeming daunting till the instructor speak..

great infos i got and now feeling better to try dive in to digital marketing world

By Magda G S

Jan 13, 2021

This course is amazing! It helps you have a better understanding of what metrics are valuable & how to communicate results! Thank you!

By Maria E G S

Jan 8, 2021

Excellent course! The instructor is very engaging and the lessons are easy to follow. Highly recommended!

By Jairo M

Jan 18, 2021

A detailed, enriched, thoughtful, and practical course that any prospective marketer should accomplish.

By Calista P

Dec 20, 2020

Very valuable key points of learning and data analytics for Marketing field

By Agharahim P

Dec 28, 2020

Very useful course. Probably the best of all courses in specialization!

By Evelina A

Jan 4, 2021

Great course, as all the other ones in this specialisation

By Noah D

Jan 18, 2021

I have to say this course is absolutely wonderful!!

By Pwint P Y

Jan 5, 2021

The best course for measures kpi and presentation

By Esmira K

Jan 9, 2021

It's a perfect course with a lot of insights!

By Nishith R R