Back to Negotiation skills: Negotiate and resolve conflict

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Negotiation skills: Negotiate and resolve conflict by Macquarie University

Modern organisations are characterised by increasingly higher levels of uncertainty, complexity and diversity. In our current globalised work environment, how can you manage the power and politics that persistently influence organisational decision-making? Being savvy about organisational politics and having the nous to negotiate and resolve conflict is a critical capability for managers at all levels. This course will develop your negotiation and conflict resolution skills – crucial to becoming a positive influence in your organisation. Via structured learning activities (video lectures, quizzes, discussion prompts and written assessments) you will conceptualise and measure power and politics; analyse and develop strategies for influencing stakeholders; and learn how to act with integrity and purpose when ‘playing politics’....

S

Jun 10, 2020

The instructor described the lessons nicely. This is an important course for the HR professionals. I learnt and enjoyed this course much . This course will help me build career in life .

GM

Sep 02, 2020

I really loved the course it opened my mind in everything that i will do in terms of negotiating and conflict resolution . Thank you very much for bringing this program to me .

1 - 25 of 45 Reviews for Negotiation skills: Negotiate and resolve conflict

By sangram d

Jun 10, 2020

By Muhammad i R

Mar 06, 2020

Great Learning!

By N. M D

Jun 03, 2020

great delivery of great content. I was not happy only with one point; the structure was hard to follow. Titles subtitles are vague to track. Sometimes it was hard to understand where we are and in which context we are talking about.

By Shubham P B

Dr Andrew mentioned and explained the lesson in the best way . I learned and enjoyed the course. These course will help the candidate from all backgrounds

By Tasneem B

Jun 23, 2020

Great course! I wish everyone would learn from it.

By Danish J

Jul 31, 2020

This course was more theoretical than practical. All models used are very helpful but less practical examples were given

By Petra

Jul 25, 2020

Having a background in communications the course broadened my horizons. Dr Andrew has sparked my curiosity and I’m going to follow up on some of the literature he recommended. I agree with N. M D in that on rare occasions I lost orientation. My concrete example is the section on the attribution error. I found that one hard to understand – one or two scenarios would have helped me getting to grips with the material. But again, these are minor improvements on an otherwise great course!

By GIBSON M M

Sep 02, 2020

By Thandeka M

Jun 12, 2020

Excellent course that will really help me as an HR professional. The instructor is very easy to understand and he described the lessons in a superbly clear manner.

By Reynolds D

Jun 01, 2020

One of the best courses I took on the Coursera platform. Induced a lot of learning. Special thanks to the wonderful instructor and Coursera.

By Chiranth G

Sep 18, 2020

I learned some new aspects in Negotiations. A new experience in my learning life, Thanks to Maaquaire University & Andrew Heys Sir.

By shraddha

Aug 28, 2020

It was good and given us thoughts while dealing in multi cultural team specially working in MNC or working accross country

By Elena S

Great course! A lot of insights and take aways! I would recommend this course to everyone who is working with others!

By Sachin J

May 13, 2020

Very good presenter and content. Some minor technical issues on certain video, but overall very good course.

By Deshik S

Jul 19, 2020

Pragmatic approach and tips. Essential for a rookie to begin with and for a pro to fine tune skills.

By Ahmed A A

Apr 16, 2020

Excellent traning and really cover all of Negotiation skills to develop myself in my life

By NRUPENDRA B J

Sep 23, 2020

It was a golden opportunity to learn new things from such a prestigious university.

By Dhinesh A D

Sep 09, 2020

Great course. Lot of valuable insights on Negotiation skills.

By Gustavo A R G

Jul 16, 2020

Excellent topics and a great ways to solve and teach it.

By U A S M

Sep 24, 2020

Extraordinary course.I have enjoyed the whole course.

By Nuwan

Aug 06, 2020

This course is very informative and use full.

By Chidube V E

Aug 30, 2020

A great course! So glad I took it

By KRUSCH P A

Jul 01, 2020

Great Learning Experience....

By Omar F T

May 02, 2020

This is very useful course.

By Dr. S M