Back to Introduction to Ordinary Differential Equations

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Ordinary Differential Equations by Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology(KAIST)

53 reviews

In this introductory course on Ordinary Differential Equations, we first provide basic terminologies on the theory of differential equations and then proceed to methods of solving various types of ordinary differential equations. We handle first order differential equations and then second order linear differential equations. We also discuss some related concrete mathematical modeling problems, which can be handled by the methods introduced in this course. The lecture is self contained. However, if necessary, you may consult any introductory level text on ordinary differential equations. For example, "Elementary Differential Equations and Boundary Value Problems by W. E. Boyce and R. C. DiPrima from John Wiley & Sons" is a good source for further study on the subject. The course is mainly delivered through video lectures. At the end of each module, there will be a quiz consisting of several problems related to the lecture of the week....

SK

Jun 19, 2018

I heartily thankful to Coursera team who helped me lot to complete this course and last but not least I would like to say thanks to Prof. K.H.Kwon.I have learned lot thorough this course .

RA

May 20, 2018

I have enjoyed taking this course. The topics have been divided very well in that they are not too long and hard just the right amount. The lecturer was delightful and easy to understand.

1 - 25 of 55 Reviews for Introduction to Ordinary Differential Equations

By ROTHA O A

May 20, 2018

By Gaurav V

Jun 05, 2019

I appreciate the efforts of the instructor for making this MOOC. But this course seems dull to me. The discussion forum is inactive. No reading, no required quizzes only video lectures and graded quiz are there. Moreover, there is also no in-video quizzes. Anyway, I gained so much out of it. It's a 9-week long course and there is much material in video quiz so if you are going to take this course you will surely get many things from this course.

By K.S.S.UDUPA

May 31, 2019

I found the course very interesting.

By ADAPA M R

May 25, 2019

questions are really tough and the explanation is good but it lacks the energy.

By ABHIRAM G

Apr 18, 2019

wonderful course with the best teacher and his teaching, by this i come to know a few topics in mathematics

By Kaushik R

Apr 10, 2019

Best thing ever. Learnt So much. Really helpful

By 17MIS0424 S D

Apr 10, 2019

very useful extra knowledge.

By Jai G

Apr 06, 2019

Great course, really helpful in understanding the topics

By RIshab S

Apr 01, 2019

extremely helpful

By Devireddy P R

Mar 30, 2019

GOOD

By Sai N r

Mar 25, 2019

good

By Ganachari s

Mar 25, 2019

nice

By Kamlendra P S

Mar 18, 2019

GREAT!!

Mar 18, 2019

A VERY HELPFUL AND WELL EXPLAINED SET OF VIDEOS, HELPED ME UNDERSTAND THIS COURSE QUITE EFFECTIVELY.

By JORGE E M L V

Mar 17, 2019

MUY BUEN CURSO PARA APRENDER ACERCA DE LAS ECUACIONES DIFERENCIALES YA QUE TE BRINDA UNA INTRODUCCIÓN A ELLAS Y APARTE TE MUESTRA SU UTILIDAD EN LA VIDA REAL, LO RECOMIENDO MUCHO ES BASTANTE BUENO ESTE CURSO APRENDERÁS MUCHO

By Sidarth M

Mar 16, 2019

I got my all the doubts cleared and some of the basics also. the explanation is also very good.

By Qiancheng X

Mar 15, 2019

very helpful and pragmatic

By Atharva B

Mar 12, 2019

Prof not very interactive, there is less motivation for students to discuss among each other but course content is very good!

By MAJEED A

Feb 20, 2019

Very nice course offered.This course improve my knowledge and skills.I hope that will help me in future.

By juan c p a

Jan 12, 2019

Buen curso, aunque la metodología debe involucrar didáctica con recursos.

By Ramya G

Dec 17, 2018

professor is not so good

By 夏旸

Dec 03, 2018

nice course!

By SHAMPRANESH D

Nov 06, 2018

good

By shivang a

Nov 06, 2018

amazing knowledge

By Aishwarya T

Nov 04, 2018

I learnt all the basics I wanted to very properly, the course was very helpful.