Back to Differential Equations Part I Basic Theory

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Differential Equations Part I Basic Theory by Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology(KAIST)

This introductory courses on (Ordinary) Differential Equations are mainly for the people, who need differential equations mostly for the practical use in their own fields. So we try to provide basic terminologies, concepts, and methods of solving various types of differential equations as well as a rudimentary but indispensable knowledge of the underlying theory and some related applications. The prerequisites of the courses is one- or two- semester calculus course and some exposure to the elementary theory of matrices like determinants, Cramer’s Rule for solving linear systems of equations, eigenvalues and eigenvectors....

RV

Jan 12, 2020

The course is correctly paced. The lectures are extremely good and carries lots of details. Overall, the course is very well organized, extremely thankful to the instructor and others for the support.

CS

Jun 13, 2020

An excellent platform for the subject knowledge. Coursera teaches the different types of learning methods .in this couse I learned about differential equations applicable to physical concepts

51 - 75 of 205 Reviews for Differential Equations Part I Basic Theory

Improve eye contact

Good learning

By Catalin

Feb 8, 2018

Clear explanation of each concept and then each concept is reinforced with associated exercises.

By Sidarth M

Mar 16, 2019

I got my all the doubts cleared and some of the basics also. the explanation is also very good.

By Mekrami A

May 9, 2020

The course is good organised and usefull to study many other topics of mathematics and physics

By R M

Dec 17, 2019

Very nice experience.I refreshed my knowledge of differential equation ,Thanks to Coursera.

By Dr. L n S

This is very nice online course to learn and practice Ordinary Differential Equations

By CONTAWE, C J (

Mar 14, 2020

I love it!! Simple explanations and the professor doesn't make it look complicated!!

By Subbar P

Jul 2, 2020

The contents and concepts are very good and examples are very useful in real life

By Chandra K

Sep 29, 2018

The one of the course of its kind. Very helpful to students and very informative.

By Vrahant N

May 1, 2020

this course teach me so much about differential equations and there application

By Aishwarya T

Nov 4, 2018

I learnt all the basics I wanted to very properly, the course was very helpful.

By SABINO, E (

Mar 19, 2020

I have learned so much in this course and the videos are very informative.

By Esteban L

Dec 28, 2020

Excelente curso. Felicitaciones al profesor. Felicidades en el nuevo año.

By Dr. V P

May 14, 2020

I have learned many applications of differential equations by this course

By Irina M

Apr 12, 2020

Excellent! Well structured and explained. I really enjoy it. Thank you!

By Juan P P T

Jul 20, 2022

A great experience solving the task and greats videos and explanations

By Gianne A O

Apr 3, 2021

Professor Kil Hyun is very good at extensively explaining the lessons.

By Ramesh K

Jul 30, 2020

it was superb and sir explained each and every concept systematically

By Subrata P

Jul 14, 2020

Excellent Course. I enjoyed a lot and Professor taught is so nicely.

By Manuel A V R

Mar 20, 2018

Thank you for the course to all persons that integrate KAIST

By Angela P

Aug 2, 2022

Thank you for teaching and explaining the course very well!

By Jai G

Apr 6, 2019

Great course, really helpful in understanding the topics

By Nigel J P

Jul 16, 2020

Great starting lesson for those who want to learn ODE

By THIRUPATHI T

It is very much useful for every engineering graduate

By Dr. U R R

Jul 2, 2020

Very good course. Professor taught well. Thank you.