Back to Patient Safety and Quality Improvement: Developing a Systems View (Patient Safety I)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Patient Safety and Quality Improvement: Developing a Systems View (Patient Safety I) by Johns Hopkins University

In this course, you will be able develop a systems view for patient safety and quality improvement in healthcare. By then end of this course, you will be able to: 1) Describe a minimum of four key events in the history of patient safety and quality improvement, 2) define the key characteristics of high reliability organizations, and 3) explain the benefits of having strategies for both proactive and reactive systems thinking....

JA

Feb 15, 2019

Indeed the facilitators have really done well in delivery of the content, I will organize all my friends to enroll in the course. You are indeed doing a wonderful job. Kudos to you guys.

DO

Aug 14, 2018

the course content was very clear and organized\n\nthe lecturer was great. take my attention form the beginning to the end\n\nmaybe it needs only to add some case studies videos

1 - 25 of 59 Reviews for Patient Safety and Quality Improvement: Developing a Systems View (Patient Safety I)

By Michael M F

Jun 02, 2019

I liked the course so much. The materials were well prepared and the instructors' explanation were magnificent. I totally recommend this course for all health care professionals especially those interested in a career related to patient safety.

By Sabine B

Jul 11, 2019

I was really impressed by the course content and the and the way the course was presented. I also love the easiness of navigating through the course and have already recommended coursera to some of my colleagues.

Thank you.

By Tianyu J

Jul 10, 2019

I think the first week course has really provides me the general conception of the development process of patient safety.Also, I went deeply through the three milestone reports. Learned a lot from them!

By Maria F S B

Jul 08, 2019

I liked the videos. I understand that this is a “small” course, yet evaluation is strange. If focuses only on route memorization.

By Chidera E

Jul 03, 2019

It was a wonderful experience.

By Anne M C

Jun 28, 2019

I learned a lot for this lesson

By Areeba J

Jun 27, 2019

the best course ever

By Jonadel J P

Jun 12, 2019

I enjoyed this course a lot. I have learnt some new materials. I mostly enjoyed Bob Feroli's lessons because he has so many inputs on his topics and I can vividly imagine the error scenarios in the hospital.

By Maged T

Jun 10, 2019

Excellent course. A must for healthcare providers or leaders. Highly recommend.

By Dr. G N A

Jun 04, 2019

Thanks Coursera !!

Well the programme is so useful & easy to learn. Very detailed and un heard concepts were taught in a interesting way. I take this opportunity to thank Johns Hopkins University & the faculties for seemless classes.

#johnshopkins #coursera #thanksfaculties

Regards,

Dr. Ganesh N Adiki

By ALEXIS A

Jun 02, 2019

I really learned more than what I’ve expected and desired on patient safety and quality improvement.

By Nguyen T H

May 31, 2019

The course is very useful for all off medical professionals. I've learnt a lot how to improve healthcare system. I hope that I can apply the knowledge to boost Vietnam Healthcare System. I have enjoyed lectures of Dr. Bob Feroli. He's amazing! Thanks Coursera.

By Finny C

May 22, 2019

Even though this course is at the beginner level, its is very useful and effective one to learn the subjects which many of us don't know. Thanks you coursera and JHM

By Dr. K Y J

May 09, 2019

It is very easy to conduct and pathway to learn. Great.

By Fong C K

Apr 28, 2019

Top course

By Uche E

Apr 12, 2019

This course has been helpful and I'm glad to have been able to gain more knowledge and applications through this course

By Marc B

Apr 11, 2019

Really enjoyed the course

By FAITH R I

Apr 08, 2019

Very informative. I like that you can view it offline.

By Raquel M M

Mar 21, 2019

awesome!

By labeb a

Mar 12, 2019

very interesting course

By Sonia R G G

Mar 04, 2019

Simple, easy to understand, interesting additional readings. Thanks!

By Isorn S