Back to Patient Safety and Quality Improvement: Developing a Systems View (Patient Safety I)

Patient Safety and Quality Improvement: Developing a Systems View (Patient Safety I), Johns Hopkins University

About this Course

In this course, you will be able develop a systems view for patient safety and quality improvement in healthcare. By then end of this course, you will be able to: 1) Describe a minimum of four key events in the history of patient safety and quality improvement, 2) define the key characteristics of high reliability organizations, and 3) explain the benefits of having strategies for both proactive and reactive systems thinking....

By JA

Feb 15, 2019

Indeed the facilitators have really done well in delivery of the content, I will organize all my friends to enroll in the course. You are indeed doing a wonderful job. Kudos to you guys.

By DO

Aug 14, 2018

the course content was very clear and organized\n\nthe lecturer was great. take my attention form the beginning to the end\n\nmaybe it needs only to add some case studies videos

36 Reviews

By Isorn Sookwanish

Feb 21, 2019

Great course

By JAMES BOATENG ADUSEI

By Alexandre Valente Calandrini de Azevedo Filho

Feb 15, 2019

Objective, Practical, evidence-based. Just excellent. Thanks.

By Aya Ali Elhussieny Mohammad

Feb 08, 2019

more than excellent

i'm enjoying learning

By Timotej Vataha

Jan 25, 2019

Good but lack of content.

By Ahmed Abdelmoez

Dec 31, 2018

The course is really amazing and could change the way I think

By ANAND UPADHYAY

Dec 24, 2018

it was a very enlightening and very much essential for a health care professionals. a sincere thanks to all who made it possible

By Bernadette C. O'Connell de la Flor

Dec 23, 2018

I work in this field and found all of the material, lectures and quiz material/testing to be exactly what a practitioner needs to focus on patient safety. Thank you!

By Samriddhi Rimal

Dec 06, 2018

This was a very beneficial course for me. The instructors were marvelous and covered their respective topics to the T. Being a medical professional, we face breach in patient safety quiet frequently and to be able to understand some of the terms and tools which can be used to improve patient safety is extremely important. I am thankful to the instructors and Coursera for providing me with this opportunity.

By Ammar Najjar

Nov 13, 2018

Informative session filled with technical tools to help people strive for the sky limit