Back to Patient Safety and Quality Improvement: Developing a Systems View (Patient Safety I)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Patient Safety and Quality Improvement: Developing a Systems View (Patient Safety I) by Johns Hopkins University

In this course, you will be able develop a systems view for patient safety and quality improvement in healthcare. By then end of this course, you will be able to: 1) Describe a minimum of four key events in the history of patient safety and quality improvement, 2) define the key characteristics of high reliability organizations, and 3) explain the benefits of having strategies for both proactive and reactive systems thinking....

JA

Feb 15, 2019

Indeed the facilitators have really done well in delivery of the content, I will organize all my friends to enroll in the course. You are indeed doing a wonderful job. Kudos to you guys.

DO

Aug 14, 2018

the course content was very clear and organized\n\nthe lecturer was great. take my attention form the beginning to the end\n\nmaybe it needs only to add some case studies videos

51 - 75 of 206 Reviews for Patient Safety and Quality Improvement: Developing a Systems View (Patient Safety I)

By Juhaida D

Jul 14, 2020

I really enjoy doing this course, the tutor has give a clear and easy to be understand about patient safety. Thank you so much

By AmmarOmarKhdeir

Jul 10, 2020

A very Educational course and easy to follow they start from the beginning and build on it.I enjoyed this great course

By Bruno S d A

Oct 26, 2020

Eu adorei o curso, muito obrigado por estar traduzido.

I loved the course, thank you very much for being translated.

By Abhinanda P

Mar 01, 2020

A truly amazing course with amazing course instructors. Highly recommended to everyone in the field of medicine.

By OMAR S O A

Apr 08, 2020

it was my first course, it was very helpful and informative and i will continue to take the rest of the course

By GIDEON O O

Jun 26, 2020

Excellent course for healthcare personnel especially those seeking to improve management and leadership skill

By Kariyawasam H A Y

Sep 10, 2020

This was a really good opportunity to us to improve our knowledge.so highly appreciate the team of coursera.

By Dharmesh M

Thankyou!! For this amazing course. I got so much of knowledge about patient safety and quality imporvement.

By Hanan D

Jun 24, 2020

Thanks so much the course is very interesting and informative. it is also easy to going and understanding.

By Nouran M A

Apr 18, 2020

amazing amazing course highly recommended, special thanks to Dr Bob feroli. i enjoyed every minute of it.

By Dinh T H

Oct 31, 2020

I have learned a lot. Thank you very much. The course content, videos, slides was clear and organized.

By Neha A

Jan 05, 2020

Excellent module. Makes the thinking process very clear in how to make a system safe for the patients.

By Dr. M K P

Apr 18, 2020

Very information and to the point cover required aspects of Patient Safety and Quality Improvement !

By ANKIT S

May 04, 2020

especially the 2nd and 4th week explanation was the best i have experienced in the whole coursera

By Laxman V

Jul 13, 2020

I am so happy to tell you that elaborately explained of course. I really enjoyed learning it.

By Furio C

Sep 22, 2019

Extremely interesting. Providing a practical approach to safety issues in clinical practice.

By Maria C C S

Feb 06, 2018

This course in an eye opener! Systems thinking is the key to quality (and safe!) healthcare!

By Santiago A H D

Sep 01, 2020

I learned a lot! Definitely it is a very good opportunity to improve healthcare knowledge

By V N

Useful teaching. Learnt many things. Thank you for sharing the knowledge and the teaching

By Miguel A Z O

Oct 06, 2019

Me gusto mucho este curso. Aprendizaje didáctico y evaluación de conocimiento constante.

By VASUKI M

Sep 07, 2020

Thank you for making clear about patient safety related basic definition with examples

By Abdelrahman B H

Apr 28, 2020

Thank you for this wonderful course i have learnt many things that will help me my job

By Marie C A M

Oct 28, 2020

Very informative especially for beginner learner of healthcare quality and mangement.

By Keerthana J N

Oct 19, 2020

Absolutely a fantastic ice breaker to patient safety! Looking forward to more courses

By M. A A K

Sep 14, 2020

it is really a beneficial and informative course to improve your educational quality.