Back to Patient Safety and Quality Improvement: Developing a Systems View (Patient Safety I)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Patient Safety and Quality Improvement: Developing a Systems View (Patient Safety I) by Johns Hopkins University

In this course, you will be able develop a systems view for patient safety and quality improvement in healthcare. By then end of this course, you will be able to: 1) Describe a minimum of four key events in the history of patient safety and quality improvement, 2) define the key characteristics of high reliability organizations, and 3) explain the benefits of having strategies for both proactive and reactive systems thinking....

JA

Feb 15, 2019

Indeed the facilitators have really done well in delivery of the content, I will organize all my friends to enroll in the course. You are indeed doing a wonderful job. Kudos to you guys.

DO

Aug 14, 2018

the course content was very clear and organized\n\nthe lecturer was great. take my attention form the beginning to the end\n\nmaybe it needs only to add some case studies videos

51 - 67 of 67 Reviews for Patient Safety and Quality Improvement: Developing a Systems View (Patient Safety I)

By Furio C

Sep 22, 2019

Extremely interesting. Providing a practical approach to safety issues in clinical practice.

By Berta A M C

Sep 30, 2019

Interesantísimo, muy didáctico y fácil de comprender. Me gustaría colaborar en su traducción al español, para que más personas tengan acceso a esta información. Saludos y gracias.

By Miguel A Z O

Oct 06, 2019

Me gusto mucho este curso. Aprendizaje didáctico y evaluación de conocimiento constante.

By Mario L B

Oct 15, 2019

excelente diseño de los cursos y de la forma en que se desarrolla.

By FAITH R I

Apr 08, 2019

Very informative. I like that you can view it offline.

By Marc B

Apr 11, 2019

Really enjoyed the course

By Smita R

Sep 04, 2018

Very comprehensive and helpful course

By Ammar N

Nov 13, 2018

Informative session filled with technical tools to help people strive for the sky limit

By Shiyar a y

Nov 07, 2018

ج

م

ي

ل

By Henna B

Apr 29, 2018

A very good overview on Patient Safety and Quality. Sets the pace for the specialisation.

By Ciarán M

Apr 29, 2019

Succinct and informative

By Aymen A M A

Aug 04, 2019

A very useful course

By Maria F S B

Jul 08, 2019

I liked the videos. I understand that this is a “small” course, yet evaluation is strange. If focuses only on route memorization.

By Jonadel J P

Jun 12, 2019

I enjoyed this course a lot. I have learnt some new materials. I mostly enjoyed Bob Feroli's lessons because he has so many inputs on his topics and I can vividly imagine the error scenarios in the hospital.

By Timotej V

Jan 25, 2019

Good but lack of content.

By Julio M M

Dec 10, 2017

Some interesting principles I had not yet seen along with some of the classics. However I think that more information could have been put together for this first course. On it's own it is a little simple.

By Jennifer N

Feb 05, 2018

looking for more detailed approach to tackling QI projects in healthcare. this was a very basic overview.