Back to Patient Safety and Quality Improvement: Developing a Systems View (Patient Safety I)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Patient Safety and Quality Improvement: Developing a Systems View (Patient Safety I) by Johns Hopkins University

In this course, you will be able develop a systems view for patient safety and quality improvement in healthcare. By then end of this course, you will be able to: 1) Describe a minimum of four key events in the history of patient safety and quality improvement, 2) define the key characteristics of high reliability organizations, and 3) explain the benefits of having strategies for both proactive and reactive systems thinking....

JA

Feb 15, 2019

Indeed the facilitators have really done well in delivery of the content, I will organize all my friends to enroll in the course. You are indeed doing a wonderful job. Kudos to you guys.

DO

Aug 14, 2018

the course content was very clear and organized\n\nthe lecturer was great. take my attention form the beginning to the end\n\nmaybe it needs only to add some case studies videos

26 - 50 of 67 Reviews for Patient Safety and Quality Improvement: Developing a Systems View (Patient Safety I)

By Maria D d M

Mar 04, 2018

The only topic I think needs improvement is in proactive security actions. In the course they did not talk about actions regarding hazard notifications (risk circumstances) and continuous improvement in surveillance of safety practices, which I believe to be Proactive actions. The rest of the course wonderful. extremely didactic, dynamic, and engaging. Congratulations to the authors and staff.

By Fabio d A M

Mar 06, 2018

Excellent

By Richard C

Jul 08, 2018

Excellent course! I am researching Highly Reliable Organizations and this course provided valuable insights.

By JOHN Q

Dec 08, 2017

Thanks so much. I enjoyed your course.

By Leo M

Feb 18, 2018

I greatly enjoyed this course. It supplied a tremendous amount of up-to-date information on the healthcare setting, its problems and statistics. One of the most interesting aspects of this course were the factual statistics provided. The information learned allowed me to think outside the box when it pertains to issues and problems within the healthcare setting.

By Alfred O

Jan 14, 2018

An awesome introductory course to patient safety!

By Jeff P

Nov 01, 2018

I recently joined a health care organization in an administrative services function. This course enabled me to understand complexities of patient safety and key concepts for reducing error through a systems thinking approach. I believe it will help me communication better, and collaborate, with our professionals in all disciplines.

By Augusto M

Jul 14, 2018

Great insights about patient safety, error, preventable harm, and system's functioning. Referenced materials are relevant and widely available.

By Fong C K

Apr 29, 2019

VERY GOOD Learning about prient sfety

By John B E

Apr 28, 2019

Top course

By Uche E

Apr 12, 2019

This course has been helpful and I'm glad to have been able to gain more knowledge and applications through this course

By Nguyen T H

May 31, 2019

The course is very useful for all off medical professionals. I've learnt a lot how to improve healthcare system. I hope that I can apply the knowledge to boost Vietnam Healthcare System. I have enjoyed lectures of Dr. Bob Feroli. He's amazing! Thanks Coursera.

By ALEXIS A

Jun 02, 2019

I really learned more than what I’ve expected and desired on patient safety and quality improvement.

By Dr. G N A

Jun 04, 2019

Thanks Coursera !!

Well the programme is so useful & easy to learn. Very detailed and un heard concepts were taught in a interesting way. I take this opportunity to thank Johns Hopkins University & the faculties for seemless classes.

#johnshopkins #coursera #thanksfaculties

Regards,

Dr. Ganesh N Adiki

By Maged T M

Jun 10, 2019

Excellent course. A must for healthcare providers or leaders. Highly recommend.

By Areeba J

Jun 27, 2019

the best course ever

By Anne M C

Jun 28, 2019

I learned a lot for this lesson

By Chidera E

Jul 03, 2019

It was a wonderful experience.

By Tianyu J

Jul 10, 2019

I think the first week course has really provides me the general conception of the development process of patient safety.Also, I went deeply through the three milestone reports. Learned a lot from them!

By Sabine B

Jul 11, 2019

I was really impressed by the course content and the and the way the course was presented. I also love the easiness of navigating through the course and have already recommended coursera to some of my colleagues.

Thank you.

By Florence T

Jul 23, 2019

This course has given deeper insight into the patient safety management concepts for beginner! Thanks to the instructors!

By Finny C

May 22, 2019

Even though this course is at the beginner level, its is very useful and effective one to learn the subjects which many of us don't know. Thanks you coursera and JHM

By Dr. K Y J

May 09, 2019

It is very easy to conduct and pathway to learn. Great.

By Lucas S Z

Aug 16, 2019

Concise and excelent content

By Rahaf K

Sep 09, 2019

Very informative course, light and prepared excellently.