Back to Write Professional Emails in English

MT
Jul 26, 2020

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

SF
Aug 18, 2020

Thanks to Coursera and Georgia Institute of Technology for offering this course. Grateful to Gerry lander for articulating everything so nicely. I am so delighted to complete this course successfully.

476 - 500 of 4,454 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Bhavesh

I am pursuing BTech form CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF HARYANA and joining this course firm not only to gain knowledge but also to get some real-life experiences for my bright future ahead.

By Gabriela A

Dec 30, 2017

This is a basic class for non-native English speakers. The presentation is concise. The course would benefit from a larger collection of examples of professionally written e-mails.

By LEGO L G

Dec 24, 2020

This course is important for each person, We all must have the opportunity to write professional emails in our work or in our daily life. Thanks, Mr. Gary for your time and effort.

By Dream W B

Nov 4, 2020

I'm very Happy To participate in this course. Very thanks to cousera team. And the professor Lander I'm learned So many things from You sir Very thank ful for your Wonderful speech

By Rukkaiya r

Oct 12, 2020

This course helped us to increase our communication skills and when we write a professional emails for applying jobs and in other stuffs. It helps us to convey our messages easily.

By Simone Q

Jun 11, 2020

I loved this course! It's comprehensible, the slides are well structured and I love that the tips are a little organized like a checklist! Exactly what I needed. Thank you so much!

By Sarthak P

Jun 10, 2020

Too much new things to know for beginers as well experts also. Its very usefull for each and every mail of your everyday life, in my point of view all people should do that cource.

By ZoeZhong

Aug 7, 2019

I like this course which is concise and clear. It was designed to teach us how to write an email correctly, and I think it worked very well because I have learned a lot. Thank you!

By Sergio R R A

Nov 12, 2020

Thank you very much for the course Write Professional Emails in English.

I have found it very useful. The videos have been clear and organized. Very easy to understand the lesson.

By Rhoanne T

Nov 1, 2020

I am so grateful for finishing this course. Thank you so much Coursera. I have learned so much on this. I am overwhelmed for this kind of opportunity that you'd been giving to me.

By Sangappa P

Jul 18, 2020

This is very informative course, I suggest very one to take up this course to be pro in writing emails. The teaching was excellent and amazing. I would like to thank Georgia Tech.

By Yuliana L

Aug 4, 2021

Realmente un curso muy completo, el instructor y el contenido 5/5. Superó mis expectativas, mil gracias a Mr. Gerry y a la alianza Coursera x Geek Girls LatAm por la oportunidad.

By FOGANG C P

Aug 30, 2016

This course was just beautiful.

It was about basic things, but received that was important for better fluency of language in the professional world. I have improved my vocabulary.

By Shahzad N

Nov 9, 2020

i think before this I am incomplete in writing good email, but after the course i can write good email, thanks my teacher and also thanks coursera for providing this platform .

By Kiran M

Sep 6, 2020

This course is best for all people who working in corporate as well Industries. I recommended this one to all students who are in final year and will join any company in future.

By Thiyagu

I feel better than before when compare to my email writing. It was a good experience learning from the GIT and specifically the author made a structured content. Thanks a lot.

By Usha T

May 5, 2020

Successfully completed the course. I am very glad that I did this course and I strongly recommend to other people to go for this undoubtedly. It has helped me to improve a lot.

By Angie C R A

May 4, 2020

I enjoy the course. The lectures are clear about the concepts you need to learn and the extra materials are an excellent complement to delve deeper into them. Thank you so much!

By Mariia S

Aug 19, 2019

That course helped me better understand how to sound more professional in my emails, accounting on different aspects such an age of recipient, culture and type of communication.

By Jenny O

Aug 9, 2021

Congratulations to Coursera for the course very good pedagogy, and above all very clear explanation of Professor Landers in all modules. Thank you very much for your support.

By Mon T

Jul 10, 2021

This course is a great opportunity for me to use in my working life and environment.

Thank you Sir Gerry for teaching us very clearly and easy to understanding in this course.

By Joán C

May 4, 2020

Great material, clear and precise. You can improve strongly your written communication by adopting some little habits that will make the difference after completing the course.

By João P R d F

Sep 10, 2017

This course teaches how to write professional emails in English. There are importants things about professional emails you have to consider and the course show excellents tips!

By SARUAR J

Apr 23, 2021

It's a great opportunity for me! I have learnt here how can I improve my communication skill via email for various business purpose! I appreciate those course from my heart! ♥

By Kalyan K A

Oct 28, 2020

Great course to enroll and learn. Thanks, Gerry for the wonderful lessons. I would suggest non-native English speakers take up this course to enhance your communication skill.