Back to Prototyping and Design

Prototyping and Design, University of Minnesota

About this Course

In this course you will learn how to design and prototype user interfaces to address the users and tasks identified in user research. Through a series of lectures and exercises, you will learn and practice paper- and other low-fidelity prototyping techniques; you will learn and apply principles from graphic design, including design patterns; you will learn to write a design rationale; and you will learn how to design for specific populations and situations, including principles and practices of accessible design....

By H

Mar 11, 2019

I really really loved week 3 content, it added a lot for my knowledge and inspired me a lot.\n\nI keep watching it over and over

By TE

Sep 03, 2017

I had problems doing the prototyping assignment, but I had so much fun!

30 Reviews

By Hanaa Salah El-Deen Afifi

Mar 11, 2019

I keep watching it over and over

By Artjoms Lupjaks

Feb 24, 2019

Great course as 2 previous! Only the thing I would like to point out its easier to learn from short videos, I understand that information is really broad and you try to narrow it as much as possible! anyway Thank you for opportunity to learn more about UX/UI Design! would like to have a class in your university!

By Chelsea D'Angona

Jan 13, 2019

I really liked the in depth information shared in the accessibility section of this course.

By Raghu Hosadurga Onkarappa

Jan 09, 2019

Before this course if I look at any system / device I was not able to understand design it was built.

This course gave me much information about how different systems will be built considering the real-time experience.

By ALKESH

Dec 18, 2018

Awesome

By Mahitha Sai Priya Grandhi

Aug 24, 2018

Excellent lectures.

By Александр Ревенок

Jun 23, 2018

The course is good, but seems a little bit introductory. There were many overview-like lectures, which describe key concepts only at a high level.

By Myrna Itzel Baca Pérez

Jun 11, 2018

I love all about this course and the subjects about accessibility and Universal design, but I would consider more deeper learning on prototyping, wireframes and flowcharts. Thank you!

By Плеханова Элина Миргасимовна

Jun 10, 2018

Informative, useful. This course makes me think in another way, more properly, structurised. Thank you!

By Vishnu Raj

Jun 04, 2018

Well taught curriculum with experienced faculty. Helped me in getting more relevant knowledge related overall design practice.