Back to Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving, presented by JMP

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving, presented by JMP by SAS

Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving is an applied statistics course for scientists and engineers offered by JMP, a division of SAS. By completing this course, students will understand the importance of statistical thinking, and will be able to use data and basic statistical methods to solve many real-world problems. Students completing this course will be able to: • Explain the importance of statistical thinking in solving problems • Describe the importance of data, and the steps needed to compile and prepare data for analysis • Compare core methods for summarizing, exploring and analyzing data, and describe when to apply these methods • Recognize the importance of statistically designed experiments in understanding cause and effect...

RS
Sep 2, 2020

It is a really exhilarating course testing your practical and theoretical understanding about the subject covering most fields in the topic of data analytics along with jmp, a user-friendly platform.

AF
Sep 13, 2020

Awesome course. The course is really big, but awesome. It teaches a lot of things about problem solving, statistics, visualization, and of course how to use the software.

1 - 10 of 10 Reviews for Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving, presented by JMP

By Emily B

Aug 2, 2020

An excellent crash course in statistics! I hadn't taken stats since college 15yr ago. This was definitely more thorough, practical, and understandable than oldschool learning from textbook. I love how they included a LOT of exercises. Be prepared to spend an hour a day or 2-3hr every other day or so to keep up. It's worth the effort - you will learn so much. I'm already applying what I learned to work. Thanks JMP!

By Anil M

Dec 23, 2020

A great course. I use multivariate analysis in JMP extensively at work. This course was a breeze for me. Learnt many new topics such as Control Charts, MSA, DOE, and a great introduction to Data Analytics and Text Mining in the last week. My JMP and debug skills have definitely improved and will help me do better at work. The instructors and material especially the JMP Demos and Practice Quiz were simply brilliant.

By Aditya A

Jun 20, 2020

An extremely well-designed and informative course which not only made me familiar with JMP, but also cleared many of my concepts on hypothesis testing, quality control, DOE, measurement system analysis and regression modelling. I had taken a few Six Sigma courses in the past, but I could truly appreciate the topic only after completing this course. A great learning experience!

By Yavuz B

Jan 12, 2021

I completed my undergraduate and graduate in econometrics in Turkey. I wanted to translate my knowledge and learn SAS programming because it is the most acceptable and worth if you plan to apply for Pharmaceutical and other companies. This course's an opening and helped me to learn a lot with JMP. I highly recommend it if anyone also has no experience in SAS and statistics.

By Kathleen T

Dec 30, 2020

I learned a considerable amount about Statistics in a short time. I appreciated the feedback and encouragement I received. The combination of videos used for background and the videos for demonstration were key to getting the full picture of Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving.

By Roshni S

Sep 3, 2020

By Ahmed F

Sep 14, 2020

By SILVANA C C

Nov 27, 2020

Thank you for this amazing course, I love it!! because I love this topic! thanks so much!

By Francesco

Sep 11, 2020

This course it's incredibly well structured, I relly enjoyed learning with it!

By Manusmita L