Back to Supply Chain Management Strategy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Management Strategy by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered what it takes to manage a successful supply chain? It all comes down to the right strategy. Supply Chain Management Strategy is the indispensable direction for managing a successful supply chain. This course is the capstone of the Supply Chain Management specialization. While, it is strongly recommended that you take all courses in this specialization, you do not have to if you believe you already have those skills. You will use the tools acquired in the previous four courses to create a supply chain management strategy in a real-life case scenario. At the completion of this course you will have shown mastery of the tools and techniques to successfully manage a complex network of companies that we call the supply chain....

CS
Aug 13, 2020

THANK YOU!\n\nDr. Leuschner, your course has the best format, it's fun, dynamic and smart. I learned a whole lot here and I'm so grateful that I took this course.\n\nAgain, Thank you. Cheers!!!

GC
Apr 29, 2017

This courses really teaches me a lot. Thanks to all the man and women who made this stuff, you have no idea how big deal this is to us. Keep up the good work and please continue doing this.

1 - 25 of 145 Reviews for Supply Chain Management Strategy

By Nicolas P

Jun 7, 2019

Great professor, great course.

Professor made the course interesting and his enthusiasm kept the course from feeling dry or boring. Overall great introductory course into supply chain management. I would recommend to anyone who's interested in going into the field or currently works in procurement.

By Karthik R

Jan 22, 2019

A challenging capstone project which pushed me to not just satisfy the basic requirements but rather to present a strategy to overhaul the SC activities. Provided for a holistic assessment.

By Claudio A B d S

Aug 14, 2020

THANK YOU!

Again, Thank you. Cheers!!!

By Pritam D

Apr 4, 2020

Truly a very good course. It is rigorous and really informative. I have learnt a lot from these courses and I am pretty confident to apply this knowledge in my area of work

By ARJITA G

Oct 23, 2019

Learned so much..It's a very good course and Professor explains everything in a very good manner.. thanks coursera!!!

By Daniel N

Jul 25, 2019

I really liked and enjoyed this specialization!

By Harshad F

Apr 20, 2020

It wasnt difficult enough. Also I found that the peer graded assignments had not been checked properly. Without some oversight and control. This certificate may not produce the same value as some others where there is a more direct involvement or a better grading mechanism. The content was a good refresher.

By Jivjyot S

After working all this time, learning all the concepts in the first 4 courses, it was really important to learn how to apply these concepts in real life. This course does that very well.

From weekly assignments on specific problems, on the same company's problem, from a final assignment which needed us to articulate and summarize everything we learned.

This practical use of our knowledge in this course was what was needed to gain confidence in our abilities and gave us a road map on how one goes about tackling problems in the supply chain.

By Swapnil S M

May 12, 2020

The course gave an overall exposure of the important techniques used by companies for Supply Chain Optimization. The practical implementation of the LOPS Strategy helped gain an understanding of methods learned in this course. I thank Rutger professor Dr.Rudolf Leuschner for giving such useful insights on Supply Chain and would recommend this course for beginners in Supply Chain

By Mohammad A U K

Mar 30, 2020

What can I say about this course. It was my last course of full specialization of Supply Chain Management. I'm so greatfule to our instructor Professor Rudolf Leuschner, for his outstanding presentation, which makes this courses so friendly, easy and practical to learn lot of things in Supply Chain area. I can say one of my best course I have ever did online. Thank you Sir!

By Hritik K

Sep 10, 2020

If making inquisitive is a crime, then arrest Rudolf sir(just for fun xD). Had learned the real-life problem dealing and that too with ease felt all that I learnt back then in LOPS was utilized completely in this. Will recommend this course to those who want to ace the supply chain management system.

Kudos to the team.

By ARVIND D

Jul 11, 2020

The case study approach really helps to use your concepts and if you are unable to get a perspective peers are going to help you in achieving that. The Course design is really awesome and will elevate your level step by step. I really enjoyed the course and will use the same in real practical problems.

By Migdalia J

Jul 16, 2020

At first, I thought I wasn't going to liked this course but the professor was excellent. He was funny and informative. My favorite course is the planning. He tells you steps by steps how the formula works. The course comes with attached excel so you can follow along with video or do it yourself.

By Arjun S S

May 22, 2020

I would like to thank our facilitator Mr. Rudolf Leuschner and coursera for putting up together such an interesting yet detailed course at a beginner level. I would also like to take the opportunity to thank my peers & wish them best of luck for future endeavors.

Thank you and stay safe.

By Imran H A

Jul 20, 2020

Through this course I have learned so many important things which weren't taught in my university. I'd like to thank Rudolf Leuschner, Ph.D. Associate Professor Department of Supply Chain Management for teaching this course in an fun and interested manner.

By Sandeep B

Nov 25, 2018

I am very happy to do this course. This Course is in detail of how supply chain management works in industry. I recommand to others who are intrested to do this course. Professor Rudolf Leuschner explained each and every module in detail.

By Nwe W O

Aug 7, 2020

very helpful and the professor is an expert in his field, his lectures are clear and detailed. Assignment are quite stressful but very interesting. I recommend this course to the ones who are interested in supply chain.

By SRIDHAR K

Jun 11, 2020

A course I really enjoyed doing it. The knowledge gained from doing this course is worth every penny of my time. Very well presented course with a good quality assignment. Particularly peer assignments are good.

By Gerald H C

Apr 30, 2017

By Renato C F

Aug 9, 2020

The teacher is awesome, one of the best teachers I've had. His passion for Supply Chain Management inspires and motivates to work hard in every assignment. Thank you so much!

By Imanuel B

Jul 3, 2020

This course had introduced me to basic supply chain management. Easy to understand with high-quality assessments that allow you to broaden your knowledge in the SCM area.

By Dhaval D

Aug 29, 2020

This is a very good summarization of everything that was learned throughout the specialization. The assignment ensured the application of all dimensions of learning.

By ARVIND M

Jul 31, 2017

Good course to get started with basic aspects of Supply Chain Management. The application of concepts in solving real life problem through capstone in invaluable!

By Manuel B

Jun 4, 2020

This was a real test to get completed, but it was worthwhile.

The learner can put to the test all the knowledge from the previous courses n the specialization.

By Utkarsh V

Apr 17, 2020

Course Content was awesome and easy to grasp. It has helped me a lot in building a solid foundation.

Thanks to professor and Coursera team