Back to Supply Chain Management Strategy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Management Strategy by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered what it takes to manage a successful supply chain? It all comes down to the right strategy. Supply Chain Management Strategy is the indispensable direction for managing a successful supply chain. This course is the capstone of the Supply Chain Management specialization. While, it is strongly recommended that you take all courses in this specialization, you do not have to if you believe you already have those skills. You will use the tools acquired in the previous four courses to create a supply chain management strategy in a real-life case scenario. At the completion of this course you will have shown mastery of the tools and techniques to successfully manage a complex network of companies that we call the supply chain....

CS

Aug 14, 2020

THANK YOU!\n\nDr. Leuschner, your course has the best format, it's fun, dynamic and smart. I learned a whole lot here and I'm so grateful that I took this course.\n\nAgain, Thank you. Cheers!!!

GC

Apr 30, 2017

This courses really teaches me a lot. Thanks to all the man and women who made this stuff, you have no idea how big deal this is to us. Keep up the good work and please continue doing this.

26 - 50 of 129 Reviews for Supply Chain Management Strategy

By HUMAYUN O

Jul 25, 2020

Great Case Study. All concepts of previous lessons were covered and was good to revise courses by application to this medical case study

By AYYALASOMAYAJULA N

Sep 14, 2020

This Course was has completely satisfied my expectations and has learned all the aspects of Supply Chain in a Strategy Making Process

By Syed A S Z

Aug 06, 2020

A perfect course for Supply Chain enthusiast. Thank for offering such a detailed course and in a different yet interesting style

By José R V Y

Jun 28, 2017

The very best way to end a course is with a final presentation to stick together all new information and develop a nice strategy

By Zunaed B L

Jun 18, 2020

It was a great course. Specially the final course was very interesting and challenging. I really recommend everyone to do this.

By ANEJ C

Jun 27, 2020

It is a great course to understand the basics of supply chain management. Thanks a lot to Coursera and the Course Instructor.

By Maria M

Sep 27, 2020

I am very thankful for complete this course, I know have a more understanding about the implications of supply chain

By Maria V V

Jun 08, 2017

This modules was the hardest for me. Got me thinking for like 2 weeks to submit the very last assignment. Good job!!

By Abdullatif A A

Sep 11, 2020

great course that i learned useful information. Thank you to the instructor and Coursera to grant me this cousrse.

By Ashish D

Great learning value and very well designed course for beginners to get hold of nuances of Supply Chain Management

By Kairm S

Sep 20, 2020

Excellent course! Extremely important for those want to build Supply Chain as their career path.

By Dylan L

Aug 07, 2020

The course had a lot of content to learn and the case study help understand the concepts better

By Deepak S

Jun 02, 2020

A very well packaged course. Its assignments are great and so is professor. Loved the coursr

By A.M.H.Silva

Jul 15, 2020

A very good course to follow who have an interest in starting the supply Chain Management.

By Javier S

Dec 24, 2017

The case was a great way to put all the things I have learned in practice! Thank you!

By Tanzid A M

One of the best course of Coursera for supply chain management. Highly recommended !

By Nickiith N

Apr 28, 2020

the course was excellent, i had got an overall picture about what supply chain is.

By KONE K

Sep 09, 2020

Thank you so much. I learned enough elements and developing the new skills in SCM

By Suriya K M

May 16, 2020

Gives a good push for learners who are willing to know more about supply chain

By kabilan n

May 03, 2020

I learnt this course which helps me to explore more in supply chain management

By USAMA Z

Mar 29, 2020

Outstanding learning experience.

Thank you Coursera and Rutgers University.

By Pranit D

Feb 15, 2019

Thanks for making the specialisation very interesting and challenging! :)

By Muhammad S Z

An excellent learning opportunity for learning supply chain management

By Rimjhim R

May 08, 2020

I enjoyed a lot while doing all the courses of the supply chain.

By Youssef W A M I

Sep 23, 2020

Thanks a lot Pr. Leuschner. It was an honour to learn from you.