Back to Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups by University of Colorado Boulder

Effective teamwork and group communication are essential for your professional and personal success. In this course you will learn to: make better decisions, be more creative and innovative, manage conflict and work with difficult group members, negotiate for preferred outcomes, improve group communication in virtual environments, develop a better overall understanding of human interaction, and work more effectively as a team. Our goal is to help you understand these important dynamics of group communication and learn how to put them into practice to improve your overall teamwork....

1 - 21 of 21 Reviews for Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups

By Paola G T

Jun 29, 2018

I LOVE IT , VERY GOOD EXPLAIN AND THE HOMEWORK WITH THE FACILITY TO

By Nataliya K

Jul 31, 2017

Amazing course! Extremely interesting lectures and a very surprising assignment. This course is definitely worth taking.

By Yogesh O

Mar 22, 2019

It is very helpful course to communicate in groups.

By Veronica G A C

May 30, 2018

I like very much this course, it is a good tool to learn how to have a good communication in a group. The activities are very dynamic and understable however I think that the time assigned is not enough because there are extra activities which take more time to do it. Anyway I am very happy to complete it.

By Hao W

Apr 30, 2018

Completed

By Mireille A

Aug 13, 2018

I am very glad I followed this course, I improved and learnt a lot.

By Rhayanne F C

Sep 14, 2018

This course is a great source to get better at group communication, we learn things that we have never possibly thought could influence our skills on teamwork, but they do. Also the classmates seem to enjoy a lot the content, as their application on the proposed peer reviewed assignments are very nice and pertinent. I recommend it.

By Linda H

Apr 29, 2019

great course

By Lyndon P M

Mar 26, 2019

This Course is a must for every team member and leader in order to communicate effectively and build high performing teams. Course outline was well organised: they flowed and build on each other. The content was rich. The presenter always provided insight into the next topic and gave summaries of each lesson and sub-lesson.

By anupama c

Mar 31, 2019

very professional ad well designed course.

By Binod S

Jun 11, 2019

The content of the course is well designed. It has helped me to analyze our team members ability and now I am able to communicate effectively in my team. It has provided me an approach to solve a difficult situation with teamwork.

By Swetlana F

Aug 22, 2019

جزاكم الله خيرا

By sanaullah

Aug 28, 2019

Excellent experience for me thanks coursera

By Muhammad A F

Sep 03, 2019

goood

By Mohamed O S b

Oct 09, 2019

Excellent

By JyotiPrakash T

Oct 08, 2019

Excellent! I like the course content, delivery and relevance. Thanks to Prof. Matt for creating such a high degree short course on group communication. The explanations on social construction, dynamics and building teams are great.

By SHIMAA R