Back to Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups by University of Colorado Boulder

Effective teamwork and group communication are essential for your professional and personal success. In this course you will learn to: make better decisions, be more creative and innovative, manage conflict and work with difficult group members, negotiate for preferred outcomes, improve group communication in virtual environments, develop a better overall understanding of human interaction, and work more effectively as a team. Our goal is to help you understand these important dynamics of group communication and learn how to put them into practice to improve your overall teamwork....

VR

Jan 03, 2020

Thank you so much Mathew Sir, My Course instructor for the course where he is a very energetic person I have learnt the course successfully and earned the certificate too. Thank you Coursera

GJ

Nov 14, 2019

This course was really very helpful for me.\n\nThe professor was really very engaging and i came to learn a variety of new things which is important for my communication skills.

1 - 25 of 37 Reviews for Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups

By V . R

Jan 03, 2020

By Nataliya K

Jul 31, 2017

Amazing course! Extremely interesting lectures and a very surprising assignment. This course is definitely worth taking.

By Marco A S A A

Jan 10, 2020

I received everything I needed to understand how to connect my teams through communication.

By Paola G T

Jun 29, 2018

I LOVE IT , VERY GOOD EXPLAIN AND THE HOMEWORK WITH THE FACILITY TO

By Yogesh O

Mar 22, 2019

It is very helpful course to communicate in groups.

By Rhayanne F C

Sep 14, 2018

This course is a great source to get better at group communication, we learn things that we have never possibly thought could influence our skills on teamwork, but they do. Also the classmates seem to enjoy a lot the content, as their application on the proposed peer reviewed assignments are very nice and pertinent. I recommend it.

By Lyndon P M

Mar 26, 2019

This Course is a must for every team member and leader in order to communicate effectively and build high performing teams. Course outline was well organised: they flowed and build on each other. The content was rich. The presenter always provided insight into the next topic and gave summaries of each lesson and sub-lesson.

By Veronica G A C

May 30, 2018

I like very much this course, it is a good tool to learn how to have a good communication in a group. The activities are very dynamic and understable however I think that the time assigned is not enough because there are extra activities which take more time to do it. Anyway I am very happy to complete it.

By JyotiPrakash T

Oct 08, 2019

Excellent! I like the course content, delivery and relevance. Thanks to Prof. Matt for creating such a high degree short course on group communication. The explanations on social construction, dynamics and building teams are great.

By Binod S

Jun 11, 2019

The content of the course is well designed. It has helped me to analyze our team members ability and now I am able to communicate effectively in my team. It has provided me an approach to solve a difficult situation with teamwork.

By Maria S C d A

Apr 02, 2020

It is an excellent course! I really recommend it. It helped me to develop several skills regarding group communication, decision-making, managing conflict, negotiation and so much more!

You won't regret doing it!

By gaurav j

Nov 14, 2019

This course was really very helpful for me.

By Jose A C G

Apr 05, 2020

Soft skills are very important and this course helps to improve them.

By Tayba o

Mar 03, 2020

One of the best courses i have ever taken you learn a lot of things

By Mireille A

Aug 13, 2018

I am very glad I followed this course, I improved and learnt a lot.

By Pravin A W

Apr 06, 2020

It was a good course to learn something new thanks to Coursera

By sreejith

Apr 07, 2020

course improve our over all leadership and skill

By sanaullah

Aug 28, 2019

Excellent experience for me thanks coursera

By anupama c

Mar 31, 2019

very professional ad well designed course.

By Stefano C

Apr 02, 2020

Ottimo corso, lo consiglio a tutti.

By sudeeshkumar m

Apr 07, 2020

Excellent course ............

By Jonas M

Apr 06, 2020

I've learned so many things

By Shantanu G