Back to Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching by Arizona State University

This course focuses on the key concepts you need in order to effectively integrate technology into your teaching, without letting it overshadow language learning. Discover current and future trends in educational technology, along with strategies for implementing these trends in the classroom and beyond. As technology is continually evolving, learn how to keep up on current technological applications through professional development networks and training opportunities....

SB

Mar 07, 2017

Great course which taught me how to integrate technology into my teaching. Thanks so much to the instructors for making it all into a story so that we'll have fund to learn and remember everything!!!

AN

Oct 11, 2016

I think this is one of the better courses in the series, it brings some things that are generally common sense into a more crystallized sense, so that we can apply technology in a better way,

101 - 125 of 172 Reviews for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

By Nilce A

Oct 16, 2017

It was great to take this course. It gives you support to improve your classes with technologies that can enhance your students motivation to learn a new language. I loved it!

By Kevin M

Oct 09, 2016

Great and fun course!

By Marc P

Oct 25, 2016

I've really enjoy the course and learn a lot from it.

By Ayman M

Apr 01, 2018

Amazing and nice course. I learnt a lot.

By Flor

Mar 28, 2017

Absolutely amazing course, thanks so much!

By Mohammad I K

Jan 15, 2017

that was great course i really enjoyed...thanked to all staff....

By Marina M F

Mar 19, 2017

I really loved this course, on top of everything i loved technology enriched lessons because i have been always doubtful about using technology and now, it seems so easy and clear

By Maria A G

Jul 04, 2017

Excelente!

By xiaoyuqiong

Oct 02, 2016

very useful and practical

By Clemencia V

Mar 26, 2018

Amazing practical introduction to technology within lesson plans.

By Ana H

Jun 21, 2018

Loved it! Inspired me to try new things in my classroom and research new tools for including technology in the classroom and daily activities.

By Weng J

Oct 05, 2016

I like Dr. Dixon. He is just so fun and make me have deep impressions of all the scenes in the class!!

By Huixian H

Oct 18, 2016

Love this course.

By Annigje F

Nov 01, 2016

Great course!

By Maria d R B V

Jan 26, 2017

As always the course was well developed, I loved the pre-teaching videos. They do involve a lot of creativity. I learned a lot of useful things that I hope to be able to use with my students.

Thanks

By Amr A W

May 01, 2017

Excellent course. Greetings from Egypt. :)

By CARLOS M P A

Mar 01, 2017

This is the right course to take to improve your teaching methods.

By Judit C G

Nov 14, 2016

Beyond fabulous!! All that you could need and more to enrich teaching with technology!! Ü

By SULIMAN A S A

Oct 15, 2016

Thank you so much.

By Ulas A

Sep 15, 2016

These guys are genius and great teachers!

By Maia M

Jul 25, 2017

Gained experience and skills are unique

By Asuka S