Back to America's Unwritten Constitution

Learner Reviews & Feedback for America's Unwritten Constitution by Yale University

An introduction to basic techniques of constitutional interpretation....

WL

Sep 19, 2017

This is an exceptional course taught by a masterful constitutional scholar. I highly recommend it to anyone seeking to learn more about America's Unwritten Constitution and its

MR

May 11, 2016

Hard to grasp the complexity of what we call our Constitution, and the professor goes a long way to stretch a student's thinking that far. So kindly done, too.

1 - 25 of 48 Reviews for America's Unwritten Constitution

By Simon M

Oct 24, 2018

Excellent

By Roberta L B M

Oct 14, 2015

Professor Amar is very well organized and explains the contents in a very clear - and deep - way!

By Charlene E C

Oct 18, 2015

OUTSTANDING!

By 张澜译

Jun 02, 2018

very good and very useful

By Fran

Aug 08, 2016

Engaging: this professor's passion for his subject is infectious.

By Theo J

Apr 30, 2016

This is a great and really interesting course. I am a non-US lawyer trained in the Common Law English legal tradition and thus, it is quite refreshing for me to 'get my feet wet' in a slightly different but not totally dissimilar legal system.

By Gabriel C S d F

Sep 10, 2015

An amazing course that expresses the real subjects meanings of the Constitution with strong juridical arguments.

By Rose G

Feb 28, 2016

Excellent

By Dunyamali B

Jun 03, 2017

Thanks for perfect course my dearest Coursera. The course is better especially for future lawyers, social science students, and legal workers. Professor Amar is the best with his laconic speech, pedagogic skills, and knowledge..

By JOHN Q

Feb 07, 2016

interesting and fascinating how much I didn't know.

By Dimitrius D P

Sep 25, 2017

Great course, Professor Amar is great. It was an honour.

By Lucas P R W

Feb 21, 2018

Excelent! Professor Amar's domain the issue.

By JoAnne E R

Jul 04, 2017

I enjoyed this course, I found it quite thought provoking. The major problem is not the Professor or the Teacher Assistant's fault. Some of the Reviewer's use this venue to cause other worthy students to have low grades, I have discovered that such Reviewers do not read the essays, yet, they grade the essay by giving the student low marks. This practice is not acceptable at Yale University. To do such to a fellow student is not honorable, and should be reported to the Professor each time. I love taking courses with this Professor. If possible, I shall continue to take courses from him in the future.

By Grace S

Sep 25, 2016

Excellent course!

By Jovita D L

Dec 08, 2017

TA bonus tracks were great! Very useful course and perspective on governance in America

By 林思瑶

Apr 17, 2017

One of the best law courses in Coursera!

By Catherine L

Dec 28, 2017

This is a course everyone in the US needs to take to gain a much better perspective on our Constitution and what it means to have and to hold a democracy. I have already recommended it to friends and acquaintances. Thank you, Professor Amar!

By Thiago B R

Aug 16, 2016

Great course!!

By Parthiban S

Sep 04, 2015

Great course

By melissa j

Feb 12, 2016

Excellent course! I enjoyed the lectures and writing assignments and it was a good introduction to Constitutional Law. I also took Part 1 of this course. Thanks to Yale, Coursera, and Professor Amar for making this available online.

By William W L

Sep 19, 2017

By Jessica A H

Jun 24, 2018

This was a great companion course to America's Written Constitution. I very much enjoyed Professor Amar's presentations and discussions! Great class to take!

By Richard H

Apr 09, 2018

Thanks so much Amir...Superb.

By Roderick M