Back to America's Unwritten Constitution

Learner Reviews & Feedback for America's Unwritten Constitution by Yale University

An introduction to basic techniques of constitutional interpretation....

WL

Sep 19, 2017

This is an exceptional course taught by a masterful constitutional scholar. I highly recommend it to anyone seeking to learn more about America's Unwritten Constitution and its

EB

Jun 21, 2017

Professor Amar was a delightful and informative instructor I thoroughly enjoyed the course materials and all that I learned about the US and it's Constitution.

1 - 25 of 48 Reviews for America's Unwritten Constitution

By 张澜译

Jun 02, 2018

very good and very useful

By Fran

Aug 08, 2016

Engaging: this professor's passion for his subject is infectious.

By Grace S

Sep 25, 2016

Excellent course!

By Siyao L

Apr 17, 2017

One of the best law courses in Coursera!

By Thiago B R

By William W L

Sep 19, 2017

By Gary F

Oct 03, 2016

Great course and highly informative. Learned a lot. Beautifully presented.

By Daniel Z

Jan 05, 2016

Excellent Course with extremely detailed lectures.

By Stephen B

Jun 28, 2017

I enjoyed this course very much. I look forward to taking the first part of this course in the near future. Thanks for your insights, Prof. Amar. They are particularly appreciated at this particular time in our history.

By Tamer G

Sep 21, 2017

Amazing course given by a great professor! Highly recommend!

By Christian K

Jan 02, 2018

Extremely satisfied with the Coursera experience; what a wonderful resource. More importantly, Professor Amar's material is fascinating for those interested in law, government, history, and civics. His class, as well his book "The Unwritten Constitution," are both extremely engaging and encourage a new generation of legal thinkers more mindful than ever of the past as a whole. Looking forward to enrolling in "America's Constitution: A Biography."

By JoAnne E R

Jul 04, 2017

I enjoyed this course, I found it quite thought provoking. The major problem is not the Professor or the Teacher Assistant's fault. Some of the Reviewer's use this venue to cause other worthy students to have low grades, I have discovered that such Reviewers do not read the essays, yet, they grade the essay by giving the student low marks. This practice is not acceptable at Yale University. To do such to a fellow student is not honorable, and should be reported to the Professor each time. I love taking courses with this Professor. If possible, I shall continue to take courses from him in the future.

By Jovita D L

Dec 08, 2017

TA bonus tracks were great! Very useful course and perspective on governance in America

By Catherine L

Dec 28, 2017

This is a course everyone in the US needs to take to gain a much better perspective on our Constitution and what it means to have and to hold a democracy. I have already recommended it to friends and acquaintances. Thank you, Professor Amar!

By Suelen S D

Sep 16, 2015

Great!

By Ahmer J K

May 15, 2017

Excellent course by the professor and Yale!

By Mary L R

May 11, 2016

Hard to grasp the complexity of what we call our Constitution, and the professor goes a long way to stretch a student's thinking that far. So kindly done, too.

By Ericka B

Jun 21, 2017

By Felicia M R

Oct 30, 2015

I

By melissa j

Feb 12, 2016

Excellent course! I enjoyed the lectures and writing assignments and it was a good introduction to Constitutional Law. I also took Part 1 of this course. Thanks to Yale, Coursera, and Professor Amar for making this available online.

By Jessica A H

Jun 24, 2018

This was a great companion course to America's Written Constitution. I very much enjoyed Professor Amar's presentations and discussions! Great class to take!

By Richard H

Apr 09, 2018

Thanks so much Amir...Superb.

By Roderick M