Back to Business Analysis & Process Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business Analysis & Process Management by Coursera Project Network

4.3

This is a guided project for both beginners and professionals managing small to medium enterprises or working in the fields of business analysis & business process management. It provides you with the initial know-how of analyzing businesses from a process view which allows you to further develop the skill needed to create solutions to your current business problems. By the end of this project, you will be able to: analyze business processes and find solutions to existing business problems; define your business processes, their objectives and how they flow within the organizational context; identify the different process stakeholders and their roles in your business processes; and evaluate the current business from a process view, break down the problems, and find an applicable business solution. Note: This project works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

RP
Nov 18, 2020

A very basic overview has been provided. The course could've spanned a little longer (say 2-3 hours) so that I could get a better insight into the topics!

SC
Feb 18, 2021

A good course to start with business process and a bit learning of analysis as well. I would reccommend this to all the beginners.\n\nAll the best!!!

1 - 25 of 84 Reviews for Business Analysis & Process Management

By Gisela W

Dec 18, 2020

I like the hands-on platform and the approach of following along with the instructor side by side. However, the instructor speaks way too fast. I lowered the speed to 0.7 and was still struggling to follow. Also, at times the questions/instructions are not 100% clear or confusing so that I wasn't sure what to do and just kept watching. The content is quite superficial. The project does give you some guidance in modeling a simple business process using Lucidchart which I appreciate.

By Sara D

Sep 14, 2020

Could have used some more detail about the tasks going into the flowchart exercise. Also, it was difficult to see the instructor's LucidChart diagram due to low resolution.

Otherwise, a nice exercise.

By TUSHAR S

Jan 31, 2021

This instructor has a very poor style of teaching and doesn't have proper knowledge of the subject. She's reading all the way during the course to explain some technical terms.

By Oussama S

Jan 16, 2021

Nothing to do with Business Analysis and Process Management

By Raghavan P

Nov 19, 2020

By Thomas G

Dec 15, 2020

"Pause and look at this doc ok welcome back now pause and do it yourself ok you now know how to write a business plan". The instructor simply read a script verbatim with no punctuation, pauses, or personality. The whole thing was incredibly rushed, and "rushed" is not the same thing as "fast paced". Absolutely no justification for using the clunky Rhyme virtual desktop, as all you do is open a Google Doc and make a Lucid Chart account. Why would I log into my email and set up another account in your virtual desktop?

By Ellvina K

May 7, 2021

Even at the start I was unable to follow through this project, since the material was not available / no link provided whatsoever to download it. I had high expectation for this guided project but it turned out to be a disappointment. Hope the instructor will give better facilitation so the benefit for this project can be realised.

By Obinwa E

Jun 15, 2021

An amazing course!

As someone from an entirely different educational background, and a total novice at Business Analysis and Process Management, I found this guided project highly informative. It was brief and although I wanted it to be a bit longer, the subject matter was taught with clarity.

By Shubham C

Feb 19, 2021

All the best!!!

By NG T S

Apr 9, 2021

Too short and easy.

By Paul J H

Feb 11, 2021

Coursera please remove this course! It's poorly organised , there's background noise on the audio, the instructor asks students to sign into their Google account and then create a Lucidchart account. All of the learning materials should be within Rhyme.

By Ahmed N

May 10, 2021

bad sound; quality and speed, vague, and of course introduction to the introduction. the subject matter would need a full course after i went through this.

note: i haven't even tried to type or try a line of the project ;-)

By Charlie A

May 17, 2021

I was immediately confused and couldn't follow. I'll stick to project management and product management

By Harshu p

Jun 16, 2021

Hello people, I am Harshu Pathe.I am resident of Nagpur,Maharshtra.I completed my graduation in BBA-FINANCE AND HUMAN RESOURCE in the year 2019 with 7.48 CGPA from City premier college, Nagpur.I am experienced individual with strong interpersonal skills,positive attitude and team work abilitites. To persue employment in a company with such requirements, to apply exceptional public relations skills, and great communication skills to achieve and improve on customer satisfaction. I wanted to gain more knowledge about these subject and these course has helped me a lot to know more about it . and the course material is just on point.

By Jazmin Q C

Jun 24, 2021

If you don't have previous knowledge on the subject, this is a great basic course for you to start with. You will learn theoretical concepts, develop a project using an interactive platform and finish with a short exam that is based on the content of the videos and the case study that you worked on.

By Syed A A

May 31, 2021

Just completed Business Analysis and Process Management Course from Coursera. The best thing about the platform was the guided project which played an important role in putting the theoretical knowledge to practical use, apart from the quality content. A big thumbs up to the instructor Mahi Ismail

By Regine E

Jun 19, 2021

Thank you Coursera for this opportunity to develop my business analysis skills. Having a guided instructor and user-friendly tools help me complete the tasks well. Hope to have another free online course related to my work.

By Walter E F D

Oct 26, 2020

This is a fine course to understand business process modeling and analysis. There is an assignment you can work on through a business process modeling web tool.

By COKER O

May 10, 2021

The Course was concise and very much explanatory. The instructor help explained in detail the process to embark on while handling a project.

By Sek T

Jun 30, 2021

It has given over view about business process and charts. But instructor can be slow while explaining

By W.P.Amith M J

Oct 12, 2020

Very Good Teaching and Very Good Course Conent and I am Happy to purchase this Course. Thank you.

By herta

Jun 22, 2021

I really loved the pace of this course. It was the right mix between theory and practice.

By EAA139

Nov 25, 2020

This course has taught me how I can start a new business and new skills

By Rhythmi R S

May 20, 2021

Very nice course.I understood the concepts really well.

By Sudhansu K P

Jul 3, 2021

It was awesome to furnish my knowledge and skills.