Back to Creating a Free Business Page with Blogger

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Creating a Free Business Page with Blogger by Coursera Project Network

In this 1-hour long project-based course, you will learn how to create a small business blog using the Blogger.com platform, how to customize their page, how to interact with customers and promote their business, and how to use the Stats tab to analyze their reach. This course will benefit small business owners with limited to no social media marketing experience. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

1 - 5 of 5 Reviews for Creating a Free Business Page with Blogger

By Barbara B

Apr 6, 2021

This class was very easy to understand! I really am interested in becoming a blogger and this class has help me to understand how to create and generate a blog page.

By Samantha S

Mar 4, 2021

I actually really liked it

By Abigail E M

Mar 31, 2021

easy to understand

By Welikadage L D T

Jan 15, 2021

Very Good

By Hitesh s

May 14, 2021

It was not that much helpful to me as I was expecting that after enrolling in this course I will able to customize my blog so that I can reach more audiences but the course prove me wrong, It was so basic that I know more about it before enrolling in it.

I will suggest you improve the course as if you really want to make quality learning free of cost.

Still, thank you for polishing my basics...