Back to Google Ads for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Google Ads for Beginners by Coursera Project Network

In this 2-hour long project-based course, you will learn how to get started with Google Search Ads and create successful campaigns to reach new customers and grow your business. We'll work on Google Ads, Google's online advertising platform. You will drive qualified traffic, or best-fit customers to your business while they're searching on Google, for products and services like the ones that you offer. By the end of the project, you will be able: - Create your account on Google Ads - Set up the first campaign structure - Set up conversion tracking - Add relevant audience, set bids and budgets and targeting - Set up ad groups - Do effective keyword research - Create impactful and relevant ads - Navigate through the Google Ads Dashboard - Learn about Tools and Settings available on Google Ads - Optimize ad campaigns to generate conversions and be profitable Note: If you don't have a Google account, you will need to create one to be able to complete the content....

Aug 03, 2020

Its was great experience to learn Google Adwords in a simplified manner. teaching method was awesome. Trainer used Rhyme platform which is one to one learning, and hands on training great tool.

MA

Sep 13, 2020

Your Videos So Excellent Nice #Mytv786 1st like and comment yesss n view stay connected always. Nice video big like👍Done I hope you come back👍👍👍👍👍❤️ 💙💛🌸🌸🌺🌺🍃🌱🌷💐🌿🌱💓 #Mytv786,

1 - 25 of 195 Reviews for Google Ads for Beginners

By Khandaker M A

Jul 18, 2020

I really appreciate this course a lot. The way this project teaches the topic reminds me how I was taught of writing letters (now I write them pretty well:) ). I would like to take on more projects from this Instructor & I would suggest Coursera to open some more projects of her. I really thank the instructor & would like to follow her other projects. Thank you.

By Weeradduwa, M P K

Jul 05, 2020

It was very helpful as a beginner. I am starting my first ad campaign soon.

By Kevin M O E

Jul 07, 2020

Gracias Teacher was a great Class with you! Kevin from Colombia

By Muhammad S

Jul 19, 2020

I learned a lot of new things from this project. There was a bit difficulty in tools which do not clear bu the instructor help me a lot to clear my mind. I would like to thanks to this instructor.

By Shahid H S

Aug 03, 2020

By Charudatta m P

Aug 16, 2020

instructor was really good .she has good knowledge in this field.thanks for that wonderful course

By Debaditya D

Jul 08, 2020

This hands on training project is very good. It gave me a clear idea of using Google Ads.

By Atiqur R P

Oct 02, 2020

The instructor explained nicely, and one doesn't need to have any prior knowledge to complete this project.

By Vivek M P

Jul 24, 2020

I learned a lot on Google ads and has helped me to get on the basics of Google ads.

By Varun D

Jul 07, 2020

Great practical course for anyone looking for hands-on experience with Google Ads

By Thummala V

Jul 03, 2020

good trainer and very good teaching tq you for giving great course for coursera

By KEVIN A

Jul 16, 2020

Absolutely crisp amount of information delivered. I'm really happy.

By Abhishek J

Jul 05, 2020

Very helpful and dealt in depth to start out the first campaign.

By Alphanso W

Jul 14, 2020

I learned the key topics and areas to get me going. Thank you

By Dipu R

Jul 05, 2020

This course is very helpful for me to explore a new career

By akshay n

Jun 24, 2020

This Guided Project is Somewhat helpful for a beginner like me but the only thing is that if it was explained with some different examples it would have been even more helpful.

By Chea M C

Jun 15, 2020

the rhyme split screen is very small for us to practice. and my eyes are damn pain after using the rhyme.

By AKASH G E 2

Jun 28, 2020

course is very fast some of detail are less

By ABHISHEK K

Jun 27, 2020

Totally waste of time. Can't believe that someone can make such a great and interesting topic to such boring and complicated course. Really She needs to explain more and talk less to herself. I strongly recommend not to take this course. Really Disappointed with Instructor.

By Adelajda K

Jul 15, 2020

Very poor quality. The quizzes kept giving errors and the learning module was not practical at all. Don't reccomend.

By Deraedt A

Jul 23, 2020

Very practical guide. Good addendum if you have a plan in your head, this how-to helps you where to click in the software (=learning the mechanics). First do the official Google Digital Marketing Academy and then the hands-on here! The workspace (Rhyme) is fine to work in.

By Juan S G

Sep 07, 2020

Great course for Beginners. Now I am feeling in a better shaper to a new tasks in my job. For sure it helps a lot. The information, the video, and the quiz are too clear. The teacher has a great attitude and a good pace to teach the course.

By Mustafa A

Sep 13, 2020

By Marcela S

Sep 28, 2020

Me gusto el curso fue muy bueno, porque la información era correcta y estaba sensillo aprender. Google funciona mucho y aprender por pasos también es bueno. Recomiendo el curso.

By ashton t

Sep 16, 2020

Great introduction and walk-through that results in a completed basic campaign with multiple ads. The only drawback is it does not cover responsive ads.