Back to Google Ads for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Google Ads for Beginners by Coursera Project Network

In this 2-hour long tutorial, you will learn how to get started with Google Search Ads and create successful campaigns to reach new customers and grow your business. We'll work on Google Ads, Google's online advertising platform. You will drive qualified traffic, or best-fit customers to your business while they're searching on Google, for products and services like the ones that you offer. By the end of the tutorial, you will be able to: - Create your account on Google Ads - Set up the first campaign structure - Set up conversion tracking - Add relevant audience, set bids and budgets and targeting - Set up ad groups - Do effective keyword research - Create impactful and relevant ads - Navigate through the Google Ads Dashboard - Learn about Tools and Settings available on Google Ads - Optimize ad campaigns to generate conversions and be profitable Note: If you don't have a Google account, you will need to create one to be able to complete the content....

RS
Jan 18, 2021

Good course for a beginner. As a person who knows nothing about Google Ads, I become known how to use it. This course gives me enough introduction to make my first campaign.\n\nThank you Mrs. Ishita

Aug 2, 2020

Its was great experience to learn Google Adwords in a simplified manner. teaching method was awesome. Trainer used Rhyme platform which is one to one learning, and hands on training great tool.

26 - 50 of 396 Reviews for Google Ads for Beginners

By AKASH G E 2

Jun 28, 2020

course is very fast some of detail are less

By Francis R

Oct 7, 2020

It was a disaster. The main link to be used for the project was not available to copy and paste. So the only option was to type letter by letter, but then Google Ads pointed out some mistakes, and that was because the Rhyme's keyboard is not 100% synchronized with the user's keyboard and even the keys are released, it didn't work and it doesn't work. In fact, a user shared the ink in question, I copied it and the action did not reflect on the student's screen. So please, fix those bugs! And include the doc that contains the link! Thank you!

By Barbara D

Jan 4, 2021

there is no help when you run into problems and there are charges on to your cc. Many students are asking questions about this, but no help!!! I cannot complete the course and it is very disturbing. Why have a forum with only students and no professor??

By Lasantha P

Mar 6, 2021

Didn't even bother to go through the whole course after seen she's opening a document with a code that came out of nowhere (she didn't even try to explain). Totally disappointed. Not recommended. 👎

By Hunor P

Sep 19, 2020

No content, empty pages, stuck in 'Loading'. This is the first time I experience it on Coursera.

F5, CTRL+F5, log out-in again, different browsers.

Strange.

By M A H

Jul 24, 2020

The course does not work , I have tried many times to open the course , but nothing comes up.

By Pik W C

Sep 26, 2020

Not able to proceed because the course fails to load, and I'm neither in China or Russia.

By petrescu c

Mar 18, 2021

The Toll is not working properly.

Why can't I stop receiving emails about this IT course?

By Anushka S

Dec 1, 2020

Not able to view the course material. It just displays 'loading' on the screen.

By Kumar N

Sep 26, 2020

This tutorial never ran so I am marking this tutorial with least star rating.

By Genevieve W

Feb 4, 2021

Doesn't work. Unable to report technical issues

By Chiara C

Mar 19, 2021

Cannot even read anything, page doesn't load

By Danica V

Nov 23, 2020

I cannot access the course project

By Selwaan Y

Dec 30, 2020

this isn't working! I hated it!

By Soham M

Jul 3, 2020

Nothing is showing

By Rose P

Apr 16, 2021

It was awesome, i learned a lot of hand on skills materials that i will be able to use and start creating Ads for company, I would to suggest a class on facebook Ads as well, if it can be possible. but the overall materials was easy to use, i learned how to set up a whole google Ads, how to navigate through the settings, and also which Ads is appropriate with sales, lead or website traffics, which is really cool. my time was valuable, i will keep on practicing and apply to company that are looking for marketing Ads experts to showcase my talent through this new certificate i just earned. Thank you!

By Sangeeta D

Apr 12, 2021

It's very helpful. I had no idea about Google Ad-words and how it worked. How ad campaigns run. I was searching for a hands-on experience and I got it here.

NOTE: The double screening can be a bit of a problem for you. However, open a new window not a tab and enable the video to play when window is inactive from the settings option. So, when she speaks, you can follow it with a better view.

Good Luck!

By Yash G

Mar 24, 2021

Coursera helps to increase optimization skills and they increase a eye q level To begin, I recommend taking a few minutes to explore the course site. Review the material we’ll cover each week, and preview the assignments you’ll need to complete to pass the course. Click Discussions to see forums where you can discuss the course material with fellow students taking the class.

By NGUYEN Q V

Jan 8, 2021

I just started my job of digital marketing which is much related to Google Ads. This course helped me a lot in basic understanding of how Google Ads works. The reason I am satisfied with this course is I could grasp the knowledge in such a short time. Many thanks to the instructor and Coursera team!

By Neri R

Nov 18, 2020

The information was helpful, it was comfortable to take on a new subject/skill with the instructor. The only problem I had personally was the screen size, when using that side by side workspace. No problem with the Google Ads class itself, it gives you a comprehensive introduction to Google Ads.

By Deraedt A

Jul 23, 2020

Very practical guide. Good addendum if you have a plan in your head, this how-to helps you where to click in the software (=learning the mechanics). First do the official Google Digital Marketing Academy and then the hands-on here! The workspace (Rhyme) is fine to work in.

By Juan S G

Sep 6, 2020

Great course for Beginners. Now I am feeling in a better shaper to a new tasks in my job. For sure it helps a lot. The information, the video, and the quiz are too clear. The teacher has a great attitude and a good pace to teach the course.

By Karen V

Jan 12, 2021

Good tutorial for beginners; though, it would help more students if there were more examples for each campaign type and sample data for analytics. Thanks Ishita for this video tutorial. I can get started in creating google Ads.

By Yash S

Apr 18, 2021

This is my first certification course from coursera.

Really Enjoyed the session everything in the videos are so clearly and wonderfully explain.

Learn so many new things and looking forward to learn more on this platform.

By Rafiq N S