Back to Google Ads for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Google Ads for Beginners by Coursera Project Network

In this 2-hour long tutorial, you will learn how to get started with Google Search Ads and create successful campaigns to reach new customers and grow your business. We'll work on Google Ads, Google's online advertising platform. You will drive qualified traffic, or best-fit customers to your business while they're searching on Google, for products and services like the ones that you offer. By the end of the tutorial, you will be able to: - Create your account on Google Ads - Set up the first campaign structure - Set up conversion tracking - Add relevant audience, set bids and budgets and targeting - Set up ad groups - Do effective keyword research - Create impactful and relevant ads - Navigate through the Google Ads Dashboard - Learn about Tools and Settings available on Google Ads - Optimize ad campaigns to generate conversions and be profitable Note: If you don't have a Google account, you will need to create one to be able to complete the content....

RS
Jan 18, 2021

Good course for a beginner. As a person who knows nothing about Google Ads, I become known how to use it. This course gives me enough introduction to make my first campaign.\n\nThank you Mrs. Ishita

Aug 2, 2020

Its was great experience to learn Google Adwords in a simplified manner. teaching method was awesome. Trainer used Rhyme platform which is one to one learning, and hands on training great tool.

51 - 75 of 329 Reviews for Google Ads for Beginners

By Mary G M

Dec 7, 2020

Thank you for this guided project, as new learner I am ready to go deeper about Google Ads. This is awesome. Thank you Ms. Ishita Sinha!

By Venkatesh R

Sep 15, 2020

Brilliant course. It gives you hands-on experience with the Google Ads platform. I appreciate the author's knowledge of this platform.

By Josephine C

Feb 16, 2021

The guided course is very well structured and allow participants to learn and apply the knowledge in the practical campaign setup.

By ARLENE V D P

Oct 30, 2020

The course was made to be easy to understand and the teachers are very accomodating. Thank you very much for this. Keep it up.

By Laura V S Q

Aug 7, 2020

Perfecto para aprender lo básico, claramente explicado y con la oportunidad de poner en práctica lo aprendido de inmediato.

By Jeanne O

Sep 15, 2020

Love how concise and easy the course was! Juts not a fan of the Rhyme. Quiz could be longer but everything was just right.

By Nor

Sep 12, 2020

Thanks a lot, I learnt the best part in this course I am happy to continue with many courses because of my first couresera

By Ammara J

Jan 29, 2021

As a beginner, I understood all the cons and pros. I am really confident in using Google Ads for my business from now on.

By Rosa C C

Feb 12, 2021

It was great to be able to follow every step of the setup for google ads and learn about each option at the same time.

By Vaibhav S

Sep 24, 2020

It was a great experience of learning about google ads from Coursera. I truly feels it will help me in my near Future.

By Dennish V d P

Nov 1, 2020

The course is very student friendly and the tutors are well versed and are experts in this subject matter.

By Samira S

Dec 5, 2020

It is a really useful course, especially who wants to learn Google ads easily. I recommend it everyone.

By Aasif A

Nov 19, 2020

Great learning experience with the instructor Ishita Sinha. She explained very well really enjoyed it.

By Khurram A

Feb 22, 2021

Brief and to the point. The project-based approach perfectly synergizes with the theme of the course.

By Berna A

Oct 5, 2020

Its an awesome session .I learned besics of Google ads.how to create ads and promote our company

By Maria P C

Mar 30, 2021

Amazing course hands on. When we learn while we are doing is easy to interior the information!!

By Manuel M

Feb 27, 2021

The guided review was very helpful for understanding the google ads website and its features.

By Atharva T

Sep 13, 2020

Very informative, helpful for the basics/foundational knowledge. Worth investing the 2 hours.

By Jennifer A P

Jun 28, 2020

I have learned a lot from this course. Even for a short time I able to learn a lot with.

By ARSHITHA E M

Dec 7, 2020

very wonderful. i liked this course very much and i loved my instructor`s teaching way

By GERRY M F

Nov 10, 2020

good start for the beginners and want to continue exploring the advantage of Google ads

By Md T A K

Mar 29, 2021

Great experience. It helped me a lot a reshape my Google Ads skills. Thanks, Coursera.

By Konstantinos M

Sep 11, 2020

Highly recommended for beginners. I've learnt a lot and the process is very practical.

By Nur S A B N M S

Oct 30, 2020

Thank you, instructor. I will taking more time to practice for my future references.

By Mary A C

Jan 2, 2021

Well-explained rationale and very detailed, thank you so much Professor Ishita.^_^